THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border

You bet they are, and if you speak the truth of it, the retards on the Left call you racist.
A lot of Americans of all political leanings were fooled by china

But it seems to be libs who are the least able to admit they were wrong

Particularly the most educated libs in our universities who are raking in so much cash from china

Chinese 'military' aircraft landed in Bagram airbase in Afghanistan, said the Daily Mail on Sunday.

The UK newspaper's report was based on its own sources, noting that power was restored in the airbase the US left in July.
It sure was nice of Joe Depends to leave the Bagram airstrip in tact for the Chinese to use.

What a nice guy he is. I'll bet the Chinese appreciate his generosity.

Wasting time in Afghanistan worsens our strategic posture with regard to Iran and China.
Wrong

Our airbase in afghanistan was a priceless asset in time of war

American fighting men are going to die needlessly on a future conflict because of our national shortsightedness

Wrong

Our airbase in afghanistan was a priceless asset in time of war

American fighting men are going to die needlessly on a future conflict because of our national shortsightedness

Correct. And I stress again, in 2020 (or 2019 I forget) we had 10 deaths there. Ten. That is not war. That is a good day in Chicago.

A lot of Americans of all political leanings were fooled by china

But it seems to be libs who are the least able to admit they were wrong

Particularly the most educated libs in our universities who are raking in so much cash from china

Switzerland and South Korea have huge GNPs.. Both have highly skilled work forces.

Switzerland and South Korea have huge GNPs.. Both have highly skilled work forces.
I dont disagree
But what is your point?
Clearly you are afraid of China.. The solution is education.. Remember Trump loves the uneducated..

Did this retarded fucktard actually just say that since we are not afraid of Switzerland we should not be afraid of China?

Dude, I really wish you'd stay the fuck out of my threads.

Did this retarded fucktard actually just say that since we are not afraid of Switzerland we should not be afraid of China?

Dude, I really wish you'd stay the fuck out of my threads.

Why would you be afraid of Switzerland? Can't you read?

TOPIC

THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border​

In the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Americans and billions of dollars of military equipment was left behind, and Chinese Military Aircraft were reported to be landing at the Bagram Airbase: Daily Mail

China is now Africa’s biggest trade partner, with Sino-African trade topping $200 billion per year. According to McKinsey, over 10,000 Chinese-owned firms are currently operating throughout the African continent, and the value of Chinese business there since 2005 amounts to more than $2 trillion, with $300 billion in investment currently on the table. Africa has also eclipsed Asia as the largest market for China’s overseas construction contracts.

According to some reports, Chinese IP theft has cost the United States $225 billion to $600 billion a year.

The recent revelation that China has tested two hypersonic glide missiles has rocked the American national security establishment. According to Bloomberg, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley suggested that the tests approached a “Sputnik moment,” harkening back to the Soviet launch of the first Earth satellite, which also proved the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead anywhere on Earth with a ballistic missile.

Lawmakers in Tajikistan announced on Wednesday that China would build a new military base on the nation’s border with Afghanistan worth $10 million.

Screenshot-2021-11-01-191508.png

My comment: China will be IN Afghanistan and next to is, and who is most at risk? Can you read a map?

Clearly you are afraid of China.. The solution is education.. Remember Trump loves the uneducated..
So you’re assuming I’m not educated and thats the reason I fear china?

Forum List

Back