Thank you for your service you Paki bastards

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Conservatives vote to send Afghans who fought for us to Rwanda. Its an act of national shame.

These are people we left behind when we got out of Afghanistan.

Somehow they managed to get to the UK.

But now the tory wankstains intend to send them to Rwanda because they arent white enough.

Colonialism is still alive and kicking in conservative britain.

Conservatives vote to send Afghans who fought for us to Rwanda. Its an act of national shame.

These are people we left behind when we got out of Afghanistan.

Somehow they managed to get to the UK.

But now the tory wankstains intend to send them to Rwanda because they arent white enough.

Colonialism is still alive and kicking in conservative britain.
This is what happens when you vote into power a cross-dressing diversity hire.

Turdy , try not to drink during the week .

The Government know exactly who served us and excacly what they did .
They are looked after quietly .
But people like you who gained entrance here falsely are now identified , and despite your fake protests , are being treated as illegals should be .

Your insincerity shines through your Fake Posts . We can smell it , Turdy `

Nobody voted for him you fucking clown.

That means that you and Little Rishi, the rock and roll leader of the Caring Conservatives , share something great in common .

Nobody voted for either of you .
Does that automatically also make you "a fucking clown " ? Whatever that means .

Nobody?

You don't have any form of Democracy in the UK?

Are all of your leaders picked for their race or sexual-orientation by a fucking machine?
Correct-ish.

You vote for your local MP in the consistency that you live in. The winner in that consistency then has a seat in the house of commons. There are 650 constituencies, and thus 650 MP's. If one party achieved 326 or more seats, it forms the government.

The conservatives formed the government because they won 348 seats in the last election. The leader of the party becomes the Prime Minister, but every time the party boots out it's leader and picks a new one, that's why the Prime Minister changes.

We don't vote on who the Prime Minister is, you vote for your local MP to represent you in the House of Commons.

Sunak is an MP for Richmond (Yorks), so enough constituents voted for him there to be an MP. So technically, only those living in Richmond (Yorks) voted for Sunak, but to represent them, not directly to be PM.

Last edited:
Correct.

You vote for your local MP in the consistency that you live in. The winner in that consistency then has a seat in the house of commons. There are 650 constituencies, and thus 650 MP's. If one party achieved 326 or more seats, it forms the government.

The conservatives formed the government because they won 348 seats in the last election. The leader of the party becomes the Prime Minister, but every time the party boots out it's leader and picks a new one, that's why the Prime Minister changes.

We don't vote on who the Prime Minister is, you vote for your local MP to represent you in the House of Commons.
How do they decide who is the leader, with a deck of cards?

How do they decide who is the leader, with a deck of cards?
There's no set way in stone, so the individual parties have different systems. Plaid Cymru's party leader is the one that shagged most sheep. So yeah, if you have a political party, have a game of poker to choose your leader.

With immigration, they all need kicked out. The funny thing is, Tommy Tithead forgets to call New Zealand and Australia racist, but Tommy is a thick c***. He's the chief of the UK Disinformation Party. I wouldn't believe anything that cretin says.

There's no set way in stone, so the individual parties have different systems. Plaid Cymru's party leader is the one that shagged most sheep. So yeah, if you have a political party, have a game of poker to choose your leader.

With immigration, they all need kicked out. The funny thing is, Tommy Tithead forgets to call New Zealand and Australia racist, but Tommy is a thick c***. He's the chief of the UK Disinformation Party. I wouldn't believe anything that cretin says.
So now you understand why the UK is nolonger leading the world.
Because your form of government is nothing but total chaos.

It's like the entire government is run by people like Joe Biden.

So now you understand why the UK is no longer leading the world.
Because your form of government is nothing but total chaos.

It's like the entire government is run by people like Joe Biden.
It's been like that since 1801, it was an Absolute Monarchy up until that date.

It's been like that since 1801, it was an Absolute Monarchy up until that date.
I visited London back when I was stationed in FRG.

I guess you have to have a sense of humor to deal with the chaos.

You all figure there's nothing to do about it because your rights are pretty limited.

Introduce a foreign mass into your society and everything falls apart.

You have overweight cops trying to keep from being killed by one schmuck holding a machete.

I visited London back when I was stationed in FRG.

I guess you have to have a sense of humor to deal with the chaos.

You all figure there's nothing to do about it because your rights are pretty limited.

Introduce a foreign mass into your society and everything falls apart.

You have overweight cops trying to keep from being killed by one schmuck holding a machete.
There's no chaos, the system has been robust since 1801, it's America's why an upset president tries to overthrow the system, happened a few times.

On the world's Freedom Index chart, you're behind the UK. You have talk about Rights all the time, Europe has them.

You can't get an more immigration nation than the USA. It'll soon be Hispanic.

Fuck, me, kettle calling the pot black. It's America that's well known for it's fatties, your Chief Wigums eat doughnuts all the time. That's why you have rising sea levels, you fatties are weighing the continent down.

There's no chaos, the system has been robust since 1801, it's America's why an upset president tries to overthrow the system, happened a few times.

On the world's Freedom Index chart, you're behind the UK. You have talk about Rights all the time, Europe has them.

You can't get an more immigration nation than the USA. It'll soon be Hispanic.

Fuck, me, kettle calling the pot black. It's America that's well known for it's fatties, your Chief Wigums eat doughnuts all the time. That's why you have rising sea levels, you fatties are weighing the continent down.
Sorry, but your mess used to be worse than ours. Joe Bye-dumb is trying to catch up.

Now you folks can't pray in public.

You cannot kill some crazy blacks gang-raping 10 year olds. African n**rs feel it's an obligation to rape.

Did you know many of them only came to Europe so they could rape women who dress inappropriately?

You have no room to talk.

Sorry, but your mess used to be worse than ours. Joe Bye-dumb is trying to catch up.

Now you folks can't pray in public.

You cannot kill some crazy blacks gang-raping 10 year olds. African n**rs feel it's an obligation to rape.

Did you know many of them only came to Europe so they could rape women who dress inappropriately?

You have no room to talk.
You perceive mess. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kill anyone you want, but watch out, there's laws.

Yes, different cultures do everything to greater and lesser degrees. In the US, Americans, Hispanics, religious, atheists, Muslims, democrats, republicans etc.. all rape to varying degrees. That's why multiculturalism doesn't work. I believe if someone wants to experience a country, it's called a holiday/vacation, then off beck home they go.

And you in the US have exactly the same ability that I have in the UK in stopping those crossing borders, zero.

Forum List

Back