Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.
He is repulsive and awful.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?
I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.
Feminists thank you for that running away 20 years ago, I'm sure. :11_2_1043:

Feminism is terrible for women.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

christians can preach against Jews in this country too.

and march against them too

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

Saying a group of people should be killed isn't violent?

Yet the Leftists say otherwise and state that the speeches persons such as Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens give are violence and ban them from universities. And that is the only time speech is violence, when you call for violence. Such as your idol, Maxine Waters.

So...what I get from your post is that you are upset to have this violent deputy/minister's violent speech brought up......

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?
I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.

Hasn't feminism over the decades improved your life?

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

Yet the Leftists say otherwise and state that the speeches persons such as Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens give are violence and ban them from universities. And that is the only time speech is violence, when you call for violence. Such as your idol, Maxine Waters.

So...what I get from your post is that you are upset to have this violent deputy/minister's violent speech brought up......

Shameful.

Do better.

So now you agree that speech may be violence when it calls for violence as the law is written. You’re progressing and no it has ruined it.

This has nothing to do with Sharia Law.
It's just some crazy fucking bigot that doesn't know how to mind his own business.
He's not a proper representation of Christian values.

Shameful.

Do better.

So now you agree that speech may be violence when it calls for violence as the law is written. You’re progressing and no it has ruined it.

Yes...I agree. Never haven't agreed . Not at all a fan of universities shutting down the free speech of speakers they don't like to hear. And I have said so on this forum in the past.

It's just some crazy fucking bigot that doesn't know how to mind his own business.
Thank you for condemning him. My concern, and apparently the concern of the Knoxville Sheriff's Dept. is that he was a Deputy, a member of the government...and was advocating that the government execute gays. Now they are investigating all cases he was involved in to see if he was taking his belief in christian sharia and taking action as a sheriff's deputy.

Good thing our laws work huh? Good thing we aren't in some muslim shithole or you might not be safe.

You can’t just blame everybody except the people that actually deserve the blame.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

Good thing our laws work huh? Good thing we aren't in some muslim shithole or you might not be safe.
We aren’t safe because our laws aren’t working.

We have an unindicted felon in the White House and Republicans are doing everything they can to support this criminal.

It’s like the Republican run government has become Trump foundation. And we know how that turned out.

We aren’t safe because our laws aren’t working.

We have an unindicted felon in the White House and Republicans are doing everything they can to support this criminal.

It’s like the Republican run government has become Trump foundation. And we know how that turned out.
You're an insane liar.. The OP showed how the law worked and Trump is trying to fix all the high up lawlessness but imbeciles like you obstruct him.

straight jacket (1).jpg

So tell us, what are those of the Baptist religion supposed to do about this guy? Are they taking any action? Should he be prosecuted by civil authorities?

Exactly...thus the title of my thread....Our laws worked....this attempt at christian sharia was nipped in the bud by our laws. Winning!

What's odd is this should be a thread of celebration that our secular system worked.....to some, not so much.

So tell us, what are those of the Baptist religion supposed to do about this guy? Are they taking any action? Should he be prosecuted by civil authorities?
Looks like you missed the part where the law took action against him. Were you wearing an antifa mask when you posted that BS?

If I were a member of the Christian denomination he preaches to, I’d either leave the church or demand he be tossed.

What civil authorities? Is there a civil police around somewhere? The guy said something unutterably stupid. When this happens you walk away. Baptists can defrock him if they want if he is really a pastor which I doubt.

Looks like you missed the part where the law took action against him. Were you wearing an antifa mask when you posted that BS?

BuckToothMoron cited both prosecution by civil authorities and action by those in charge of the religion in question. This guy is not being prosecuted for anything. His employer is merely investigating whether he abused the powers granted to him, thereby failing to perform his job and perhaps hurting innocent people. BuckToothMoron also commented that leaders of the Muslim faith should do something. I was merely asking what those in the Baptist religion should do about this "preacher" advocating violence and murder.

What is this "antifa" nonsense about, anyway? I'm not some idiot marching around with a tiki torch chanting that I will not be replaced by someone of another religion or calling for the murder of people I don't like. Try to pull your head out of your ass.

BuckToothMoron cited both prosecution by civil authorities and action by those in charge of the religion in question. This guy is not being prosecuted for anything. His employer is merely investigating whether he abused the powers granted to him, thereby failing to perform his job and perhaps hurting innocent people. BuckToothMoron also commented that leaders of the Muslim faith should do something. I was merely asking what those in the Baptist religion should do about this "preacher" advocating violence and murder.

What is this "antifa" nonsense about, anyway? I'm not some idiot marching around with a tiki torch chanting that I will not be replaced by someone of another religion or calling for the murder of people I don't like. Try to pull your head out of your ass.
You are a media fed hater that has no facts about anything.

Thank you for condemning him. My concern, and apparently the concern of the Knoxville Sheriff's Dept. is that he was a Deputy, a member of the government...and was advocating that the government execute gays. Now they are investigating all cases he was involved in to see if he was taking his belief in christian sharia and taking action as a sheriff's deputy.
There's no such thing as Christian Sharia.
Christianity was created by one person....and nothing that is in the Koran has anything to do with what Christians believe in.
Jesus believed that going into the homes of sinners was the best way to win them over. Being kind to them instead of cutting their heads off.
Christianity and Sharia Law are polar opposites.

You are a media fed hater that has no facts about anything.

Where do you get your news and information from? Where do you get your "facts" from? Why do you think that I am a "hater"? There appears to be a lot going on in your imagination.

Forum List

Back