Thank God!!!

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
I just have to share this. Thank God for the ignore button! The last political forum I was on didn't have one, and people were subjected to an endless stream of abuse from the forum trolls. I don't use it much, but it's nice to know its available. Can I get an amen?

And you can't put anyone on iggie either, can you? Not as a mod, anyway? How ya gonna mod if ya can't see what they are doing, right?

And you can't put anyone on iggie either, can you? Not as a mod, anyway? How ya gonna mod if ya can't see what they are doing, right?

I don't think I've ever put anyone on ignore in all the time I've posted here, even before I was a mod.
I think I was here a year before I finally had to do it. Some people are just a waste of time. Negativity can poison ya. So..I had to do it.

Scratch that, there was one poster I had on ignore.

Not because of "negativity", just cause he used a lot of colors and bold in every one of his posts, and it got really annoying.

Scratch that, there was one poster I had on ignore.

Not because of "negativity", just cause he used a lot of colors and bold in every one of his posts, and it got really annoying.
omg. I hear ya. Long time ago, once upon a time when I had my board, one person used lots of different colors, bold, smilies at the end of every sentence and CENTERED his posts. Oy. I just scrolled really fast and relied on the other staff to inform me if they broke any rules. I just couldn't read their posts. Drove me batshit.

I just have to share this. Thank God for the ignore button! The last political forum I was on didn't have one, and people were subjected to an endless stream of abuse from the forum trolls. I don't use it much, but it's nice to know its available. Can I get an amen?
Yeah I guess the best way to be Mr. Right is to ignore whenever people tell you you're wrong.

The one thing most people ignore about the Ignore function is that you can still read an individual post by someone you have on Ignore.

Yeah I guess the best way to be Mr. Right is to ignore whenever people tell you you're wrong.
I haven't ignored you yet. I don't care if someone disagrees with me. I'm not a liberal. :)

Forum List

Back