Thank God! The USA World Cup Team Is Coming Home!

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
The HIJACKING of AMERICAN sports news is OVER!

Let's get back to BASEBALL, FOOTBALL TRAINING CAMP, BASKETBALL FREE AGENCY, and yes, let's get back to GOLF and TIGER WOODS!

Let the foreigners fight over their friggin' "Whirled Cup".

The HIJACKING of AMERICAN sports news is OVER!

Let's get back to BASEBALL, FOOTBALL TRAINING CAMP, BASKETBALL FREE AGENCY, and yes, let's get back to GOLF and TIGER WOODS!

Let the foreigners fight over their friggin' "Whirled Cup".

To believe in American exceptionalism is one thing. To ignore great things from around the world just because they are not American just makes you shallow and isolated.

Wow, you nailed it!

I do indeed believe in isolationism. I don't give a rat's ass what is going on around the world.

Let the Muslims kill each other. Let Russia and the Ukraine go after each other. Let the Africans kill each other. One more death of a U.S. soldier who was defending some godforesaken piece of dirt in Afghanistan, is one death too many.

Let the euro-wienies play their ridiculously boring sports, like soccer and cricket and midget-tossing and whatever other crap they consider to be "sports".

Us Americans can sit back and savor the knowledge that the United States Of America SAVED THE WORLD FROM BARBARIAN DOMINATION not once, but TWICE.

Just a THANK YOU will suffice. Otherwise, I would be happy if the rest of the world would stop sucking on the USA teet.

Forum List

Back