Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Thank God for his right to keep and bear arms.
A Houston homeowner single-handedly shot at least four suspected burglars and killed three of them when they tried to break into his home on Saturday, KHOU-TV reported.
A right that idiot progressives want to strip you of so they can turn you into victims.

Houston homeowner shoots burglars attempting to break in, kills three

I am against any gun control, but I do not believe in cheering 3 deaths, no matter who or why.
I do.

to protect the United States of America and the Constitution of the United States from Terrorists like you.
Stop projecting. You’re not fooling anyone. You’re already on record here regarding your contempt for the 2nd Amendment, the U.S. Constitution, and the United States.

Because you say so. Actually, the United States, the 2nd Amendment and the US Constitution are all doing just fine in spite of you and we guard against you tearing them down to the ground.

Because you say so. Actually, the United States, the 2nd Amendment and the US Constitution are all doing just fine in spite of you and we guard against you tearing them down to the ground.
Stop projecting. You’re not fooling anyone. You’re already on record here regarding your contempt for the 2nd Amendment, the U.S. Constitution, and the United States.

No, you are on record saying that I am on record saying all kind of crazy things. What's next, you just keep making shit up.

I am against any gun control, but I do not believe in cheering 3 deaths, no matter who or why.

Plenty of reason to celebrate cheering the deaths of three criminals. Think about the effect that will have on other criminals! Does this house have an occupant willing to defend themselves and blow me away? How about that liquor store, or the couple walking in the parking lot?

This is a good example of why We the People will never allow assholes like Daryl Hunt to disarm us.

Venezuela took citizens' guns by force—now the people are regretful and helpless against oppression

I would only disarm you. Kooks with guns is never a good thing. Of course, I would use Due Process to do it as per the Constitution of the United States. You remember that, the thing you keep trying to use for your toilet paper.
maxresdefault.jpg

------------------------------------------- NUKES are Theatre or Area weapons and the thinking is that the American people have the RIGHT to have all weapons that the Common USA Combat soldier has issued to him '4eye' .

Last edited:
------------------------------------------- NUKES are Theatre or Area weapons and the thinking is that the American people have the RIGHT to have all weapons that the common USA Combat soldier has issued to him '4eye' .

Just keep your M-60, grenades and rocket launcher away from the kiddies. You don't want to find a two-year-old humping the Pig.

Nor is there any evidence that humans are supposed to be monogamous. No other primates are.
Thank God we’re not primates. :lmao:
What backward school or ignorant hate radio jock told you that?
Wait...you can’t tell the difference between primates and people?!? :laughing0301:

I'm a primate. You're a primate. Assuming you're a hominid, that is. If you're from Kolob or something, all bets are off.

Forum List

Back