TEXIT is not a question of "if" but "when" -- Ye be warned

See, Texas Jews is good news. Kyle Biedermann, folks.

It will happen, most likely after 2024, when the Dems cheat AGAIN.

We will break up this bullshit union and execute all the communists or die trying, ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever!!!

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

During the next 80 years, it IS possible that some states will be so sick & tired of the Democratic ("democratic," my foot!) dictatorship that they will secede.

And this time, there will be NO Civil War. The seceding states will be allowed to leave peacefully.

The dissolution of this nation is inevitable because of political and social reasons,

Various groups are simply becoming incompatible and must divorce amiably.

(I am very sad to learn that some liberals are leaving Oregon & Washington states and moving to Idaho, where they then start voting for liberal policies. They have already done this to Georgia. So some states may be forced to secede in order to have their own immigration barriers.)

Instead of threatening, why don't these nitwits leave already? Most of the Southern/fly-over states are just a drag on the rest of the country. So, yeah - good riddance

Send us a postcard. Good luck trying to make it on your own.

First of all the mexican military has no tanks.
They have 3,yes count em 3!!!! Fighters.
They do have 33 attack aircraft which would be useless when you consider the size of Texas.
And their navy isnt worth mentioning.
Thanks for looking that up.
Texas won't secede, and who's to say that Mexico would even want to reclaim this area.

Uh....you did.

See, Texas Jews is good news. Kyle Biedermann, folks.

It will happen, most likely after 2024, when the Dems cheat AGAIN.

We will break up this bullshit union and execute all the communists or die trying, ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever!!!

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

During the next 80 years, it IS possible that some states will be so sick & tired of the Democratic ("democratic," my foot!) dictatorship that they will secede.

And this time, there will be NO Civil War. The seceding states will be allowed to leave peacefully.

The dissolution of this nation is inevitable because of political and social reasons,

Various groups are simply becoming incompatible and must divorce amiably.

(I am very sad to learn that some liberals are leaving Oregon & Washington states and moving to Idaho, where they then start voting for liberal policies. They have already done this to Georgia. So some states may be forced to secede in order to have their own immigration barriers.)

It better be alot sooner than 80 years, as by then they'll be full fledged serfs in bondage with the way things are going!

Instead of threatening, why don't these nitwits leave already? Most of the Southern/fly-over states are just a drag on the rest of the country. So, yeah - good riddance

We're working on it.
And good luck feeding yourselves or getting fuel.
We've discussed this many times,liberals live on blue islands surrounded by red states that provide all of the things necessary for blue states to survive.
Send us a postcard begging for sustenance.

So we have gone with California wanting to secede from the union because they hated Trump, now it is Texas. Texas has as much of a chance to leave Texas as California did, absolutely none.

My opinion about all this can best be summed up by what an old friend of mine (from Texas) said.

"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent Texas".

My opinion about all this can best be summed up by what an old friend of mine (from Texas) said.

I find that hard to believe.
Was he a transplant?

We're working on it.
And good luck feeding yourselves or getting fuel.
We've discussed this many times,liberals live on blue islands surrounded by red states that provide all of the things necessary for blue states to survive.
Send us a postcard begging for sustenance.

There is leverage to be had by seceeding
For example the east coast is dependent on produce in the winter being shipped out by rail from the west coast. Alot of that rail runs through red states.
We can say, no lettuce, tomato's, cauliflower for you!!!

Was he a transplant?

He was born & raised around El Paso.

Was he a transplant?

Well there's the problem.
The place looks like Mogadishu fer fuks sake,with a crime rate to match.

There are 277,150 soldiers in the Mexican military and 19,000 Texas National Guard troops.

Remember the Alamo?
Because there's NO WAY we could EVER get more than 19,000 people to hold guns and shoot at the Mexicans....IF....IF they tried to invade (more than they already are).

:laughing0301:

Does anybody ever think before posting?

Was he a transplant?

El Paso is quite literally the butthole of the state.

Was he a transplant?

Of course, I hope that doesn't mean that the Aggies must leave the SEC. We can still be a part of the conference.....right?
:laugh:

Texans tend to use y'all instead of Ye.

What part of the UK are you from Bootney?
Does anybody ever think before posting?
I can't answer for the others, but I usually don't.
Born, raised, lived all but a year and some change in Texas. Will die in Texas.

Y'all be warned.

Is that better? Does that meet with your stereotypical expectations?

:laugh2:

No, I don't own cow. I don't own a pickup truck....anymore. (Texan stereotype off)

Yes, I have branded a cow and had my arm up a cow's vagina arm-pit deep. (Texan stereotype on)

No, it was not to fulfill any sexual desire for animals. (Texan stereotype off)(Aggie stereotype off)

Texas leaves and DC and Puerto Rico become states, and the Democrats will be well o their way to turning the US into a third world communist fascist shithole.
Ironic that the last time we added two states was to create a geographic strategy to fight communism and now we’re going to add two states in order to implement communism.
First it will be fascism and implementation of the police state, then it will be communism. The Democrats are off to a running start, they are now shutting down people like Mike Lindell and putting people in jail for "offensive memes". This was all planned from when Biden was hiding in his basement.

Why do you think the Capitol still has 10,000 troops? Unless you're in charge and you know the shit is about to hit the fan.

How is that Jade Helm working out?

Is that still a thing?

And no....Texas will not secede.....

This is nothing but masturbatory talk for fragile right wingers trying to cope with loss....
This has been building for decades. We have been organizing for Texas Independence long before Donald Trump stumbled into politics. The 2020 election bullshit was just fuel on the fire.

Now we have Joe Biden doing his best to build support for Independence. He is our best asset for additional support.

Just wanted to check in and see how that push for Texas secession was coming along? Any idea when that might occur? Man, I don't know how your Republican governors and their sweetheart power company deals could have screwed the state any worse than they did. Right now, it looks like if you stood on your own as a state...you'd be Puerto Rico!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back