Texas warned again of unplanned heat outages

Thanks to mostly democrat policies, Texas is forced to supply electricity, medical treatment and housing to more illegal aliens than the entire population of Montana. What are you gonna do when lefties buy them air conditioners or look the other way when they break into a citizen's home or store to steal them?
There are Demonrat policies in Texas? Who Knew!!? :lol:
Yes. We have those idiots here too. Hopefully, this will get really bad, and we will marginalize their commie asses for eternity.

There have been no outages as far as I know people have been advised to keep their thermostat set at 80 and to not use appliances like dishwashers and washing machines during the hottest part of the day through Friday. Please feel free to continue with the partisan idiocy.
Thermos for a/c at 80 and no appliances?Sounds comfy n fun - Go Gov Greg!! :lol:
Mine's at 73....like always.
:cul2:

And it's 101 right now.
:banana:

You go Goobers - ALWAYS cutting edge in preparation!
#AbbottIsAnIdiot! :)
Third World.
Just like Britain and California?

No outages here.
Neither do we in South Carolina, but we are a Republican state. With nuclear energy.
Plenty of blue states have nuke energy too loon. Thankfully, we won’t need it much longer ;)
Yes you will, I may off the grid myself though in about 5 years. Can't wait!

After the Big Freeze you would have thought they would spend time drafting legislation to upgrade their electrical systems but nope..spent all their time passing laws against teaching race theories and abortion and passing more voter restrictions. Those things are more imp[ortant than keeping people alive during freezes and heat spells. Texas republicans know their priorities.

Come on. Be fair. abbott, patrick, and paxton spent three whole minutes imploring Jesus to keep the power on. But then they were called away to sniff tons of newly arrived shipments of women's pre-worn underwear.

There have been no outages as far as I know people have been advised to keep their thermostat set at 80 and to not use appliances like dishwashers and washing machines during the hottest part of the day through Friday. Please feel free to continue with the partisan idiocy.
Thermos for a/c at 80 and no appliances?Sounds comfy n fun - Go Gov Greg!! :lol:
Mine's at 73....like always.
:cul2:

And it's 101 right now.
:banana:
Boots, you are not following Dear Leader Greg’s instructions. SHAME! :nono:

If you want to read what that person has to say about this, it's in the thread I started this morning.

Texas does what it can while democrat policies force the state to support two million illegals who have no concept or respect for conservation. Federal policies prevent new pipelines or refineries or nuclear plants and energy prices go up and there are barely half a dozen anemic hydroelectric plants in Texas. Anybody think windmills and solar panels are the answer?

don’t they have rolling blackouts in California all the time?
Wildfires dummy - Cuz they keep forgetting to rake forests! :D
well forest management is a major issue but that’s why Cali has rolling blackouts for years? because govt does a poor job managing public lands? really?

Third World.
Just like Britain and California?

No outages here.
Neither do we in South Carolina, but we are a Republican state. With nuclear energy.
Plenty of blue states have nuke energy too loon. Thankfully, we won’t need it much longer ;)
Nuke is one thing we have VERY little of, but why won't you need nuke much longer? Cold fusion? :laughing0301:
Nah - clean energy. But when I was in Callie & got cold, I’d simply grab a surfer girl! :cool-45:

Thanks to mostly democrat policies, Texas is forced to supply electricity, medical treatment and housing to more illegal aliens than the entire population of Montana. What are you gonna do when lefties buy them air conditioners or look the other way when they break into a citizen's home or store to steal them?
Uh huh - DAMN that D legislature in Texas! :lol:

Its fine the AC comes on regularly keeps the house cool also have ceiling fans which makes it even better most people don't run a dishwasher or washing machine every day so no issue there run the dishwasher at night before you go to bed start a load of laundry when you get up in the morning. Life can be very simple when you use basic common sense some here should give it a try.

well forest management is a major issue but that’s why Cali has rolling blackouts for years? because govt does a poor job managing public lands? really?
No, it’s THE most populous state by 10 million. Combo of that and climate change Skippy.

After the Big Freeze you would have thought they would spend time drafting legislation to upgrade their electrical systems but nope..spent all their time passing laws against teaching race theories and abortion and passing more voter restrictions. Those things are more imp[ortant than keeping people alive during freezes and heat spells. Texas republicans know their priorities.

Come on. Be fair. abbott, patrick, and paxton spent three whole minutes imploring Jesus to keep the power on. But then they were called away to sniff tons of newly arrived shipments of women's pre-worn underwear.
Funniest Post Today! ^ :lmao:

No, it’s THE most populous state by 10 million. Combo of that and climate change Skippy.
so texas is the second most populous state and has the same climate issues skippy

Forum List

Back