Texas tells corrupt Biden to F off

All over my body, I had seven inches taken off the top of my vertebrae to relieve the pressure of collapsing vertebrae then I gotz an AI electro-pain blocker implant so I could walk again..

You have a pain blocker device ??

What caused this ??

We know why they come, money, and we know who hires them, rich capitalists....Why fight each other over it when we are the ones directly affected by it? Texass is putting on a passion play for Trump notice how they have not done the same when it has been going on all out lives.

Nobody supports that dumb ass. Doesn't matter how many times you repeat it.
If they don’t support it, why are they turning a blind eye to it or denying it’s happening?

We have no idea how many people have entered this country illegally or where they are or what their intentions are.

We have the Biden administration allowing this national security risk to build unopposed.

All over my body, I had seven inches taken off the top of my vertebrae to relieve the pressure of collapsing vertebrae then I gotz an AI electro-pain blocker implant so I could walk again..
My brother had similar. He can't hold his head up.

If they don’t support it, why are they turning a blind eye to it or denying it’s happening?

We have no idea how many people have entered this country illegally or where they are or what their intentions are.

We have the Biden administration allowing this national security risk to build unopposed.
This has been going on since before we were a nation.

Is this pain the reason you post so many idiotic comments?

Which Ve
collapsing vertebrae and my spine had heavy pressure from it. I had crushed discs in my neck from a truck roll over in 1991.

Is your back ok ?? Is the pain only in neck

Forum List

Back