Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

This is a pattern with the left, at least since the turn of the century....Obama blaming Bush, Xiden and the Demafascist blaming Bush, Trump...heck some demafascist even blamed a GOP Gov for high gay prices! It's rather comical.
Trump would never blame anyone.

Never. Ever. He is not a fascist like that, right dummy?

Never.

Ever.

This thread is about the massive failures of the pedophile you voted for, not Trump.

This thread is about the massive failures of the pedophile you voted for, not Trump.
Oh, I thought it was about fascists like Obama who blamed prior administration for something.

My bad. I just got confoosled by a guy you don't want to talk back to.

There is no comparison. Both the Weather Channel and ESPN deal in proveable facts, not propaganda and conspiracy theories.
Then why did the poster I was responding to provide a post comparing them all? Makes no sense to me

Never. Ever. He is not a fascist like that, right dummy?

Blaming other people doesn't make one a Fascist. That's not why the Demafasict are Fascist...it's their policies, dembot....

You are beclowning yourself. The fact that you are too stupid to realize that on your own is the sad part.
I am just trying to figure out why you posted some poll, or why any poll for that matter...would compare them?

I am just trying to figure out why you posted some poll, or why any poll for that matter...would compare them?
intro-import.jpg

Because we are discussing public opinions. The only way to seriously measure that is by.....polls.

intro-import.jpg

Because we are discussing public opinions. The only way to seriously measure that is by.....polls.
Why would anyone try to compare the Weather Channel to regular national news?

Is that what some dembots did to try and downplay the fact the public opinion put Fox as more Trusted the MSDNC?

Fascism is totalitarian, authoritarian, racist and nationalistic... It's a hard right conservative position.

^^^Says the person who supports forced vaccinations and masking, forced closures of businesses and schools, forced treatment based on skin color, and censorship of all opinions outside the ruling party narrative.

You're the fascist.

Forum List

Back