Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing

Yeah, I like racism with a sports kneeling story...
yep, Beto is a racist demagogue

Not even close, that would be the people who are spinning xenophobic over the murder of Molly Tibbetts even after her family has said stop.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

Not even close, that would be the people who are spinning xenophobic over the murder of Molly Tibbetts even after her family has said stop.
Over 4000 people per year are murdered by illegal aliens.
People have a right to complain.

View attachment 212509

5b7ed2e9e199f3592e8b4854-960-701.png

I'd complain about the natives.

View attachment 212509

He is 100% right about the players kneeling. You are the racist demagogue who uses the flag to divide Americans. The flag means nothing. The Constitution is what makes this country great.

View attachment 212509

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.

Yes, it is freedom of expression. So is expressing outrage and anger towards the act of disrespecting our flag, our anthem and our men and women in service by kneeling. I guess the system works.

View attachment 212509

He is 100% right about the players kneeling. You are the racist demagogue who uses the flag to divide Americans. The flag means nothing. The Constitution is what makes this country great.
Mr Beto is pandering and he's a demagogue.
Don't worry, he has already lost the race.

Doesn't matter how this jackass tries to rationalize it. You protest our flag and the national anthem you're protesting against every person in the country and against the very existence of the USA as a nation. It's an ignorant, misguided protest which has accomplished nothing except to piss off and divide people. Beto's an idiot and he will never be a Senator from Texas.

The burglary charge was a college prank.
The DWI he admits to. He took his punishment, paid his dues and took courses so not to do it again.
Do you prefer that he STILL be driving drunk, causing damage and leach off the people? I think not.
Everybody hates Cruz. He is an ugly, mean cruel man, who has done practically nothing while in the
US Senate, except say no to Obama and enrich himself. He is the least productive Senator in there.
The only reason he is doing something right now, is that he is up for re-election. I guarantee if he is
re-elected he will go back to Washington and Texas will neither see nor hear from him again for 4 years,
except as a candidate for President!

At least Beto says he will be a candidate for the people of Texas, and NOT just the far right voters.

The burglary charge was a college prank.
The DWI he admits to. He took his punishment, paid his dues and took courses so not to do it again.
Do you prefer that he STILL be driving drunk, causing damage and leach off the people? I think not.
Everybody hates Cruz. He is an ugly, mean cruel man, who has done practically nothing while in the
US Senate, except say no to Obama and enrich himself. He is the least productive Senator in there.
The only reason he is doing something right now, is that he is up for re-election. I guarantee if he is
re-elected he will go back to Washington and Texas will neither see nor hear from him again for 4 years,
except as a candidate for President!

At least Beto says he will be a candidate for the people of Texas, and NOT just the far right voters.

He's about as far from Texas voters as he can get. Better off if he moved to California or some other leftist shithole.

View attachment 212509

Trog, and I mean this with the utmost respect...you are full of crap! I just love the way y'all get all choked up with patriotism over the issue of the football players kneeling during the anthem, but it's getting a tad tiresome the way you twist your logic like a pretzel to make the gesture some kind of disrespect. Posting statistics doesn't cloud the issue as much as you would like. G Washington or T Jefferson NOT toasting Geo III was also a way to getting a point across that got attention and pissed off the powers of the day. Another unspoken thing is that standing at attention during the anthem is a custom, not a law, sort of like Presidential candidates posting their tax returns is a custom but not a law.

There are some, like myself, who is impressed with the quietly respectful way this protest is conducted. No flags, no tiki torches, no shouts of 'blood and soil', just a reverential silent kneel. I'm amazed that so many screechers can make themselves look so foolish over an issue of "Law & Order" that they ought to support and face rather than resent. It sure looks like the color of the kneeler's skin is the determining factor in which side Republicans take.
So what your saying is the players have a right to kneel and call it free speech but no one has the right to use the very same rights to call them out for it ?
I'm trying to figure out how you came up with that. Did I imply the speech of objectors should be stifled? Or are you just grabbing at any reason to hold a view opposed to yours as UnConstitutional/UnAmerican/Immoral and maybe even fattening?

View attachment 212509

As a point, her family has not.

View attachment 212509

Cato? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, there are a lot more natives, so the rate would be expectedly higher.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
Including Alex Jones

No argument here.

Really? You can't hear his radio program on the airwaves? You can't visit his webpage? Has he been fined or jailed for his vile, disgusting lies about the deaths of six and seven year old children?

Forum List

Back