Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing
Trog, I'm going cross-eyed trying to find something on comments about Micah Johnson spoken by Beto O'
Rourke. Do you have any links to whatever Beto said about the murderer Johnson?

Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

In 2016 the MSM Polling insisted that Texas was in Toss Up and Too Close To Call and what happened the Republicans won with double figures.

Forget 2016. Go back to when Ted Cruz won his first term. He defeated David Duherst who was chosen by the Bush trash to win. After it all shook out, Cruz won. Beto isn’t a real Texan. He gets no funding from Texas, all he is is a pretty white face with a beaner name. Most here speculate he isn’t even really running for senate as much as he is interviewing for a job on MSNBC.

I just have read about what this Beto O'Rourke supports, so he's pro-Abortion has 100% rating from Planned Parenthood, he supports the DACA Crowd, he is an Anti-Gun Extremist, he's pro-LGBTQ, he's anti-ICE, so basic very Left-Wing.

In my opinion Ted Cruz wins and with no problem, I cannot see Texas voting for a Far Leftist like this Beto O'Rourke.
Lucy, this ties in...sort of. Do you remember when Judith Miller and Matt Cooper got in trouble at the NYTimes for posting articles scooped to them by Dick Cheney, and then Cheney used the NYTimes as his source for some war plot? It is looking like it happened again to a lesser degree by the Trump Campaign. It is said that this Pecker guy of the Nat. Enquirer, who is now "cooperating" with the Mueller investigation, has been working with Trump for years, and the suspicion is that Trump planted the Ted Cruz' Dad/JFK assassination mixup in the Enquirer during the nomination process, then claimed he read it in the Enquirer to the rousing cheers of his ardent supporters.

Ted may support Trump to survive, but I'll bet when Trump falls, Ted will throw a party.

In a red state.

Wow!

In 2016 the MSM Polling insisted that Texas was in Toss Up and Too Close To Call and what happened the Republicans won with double figures.

Forget 2016. Go back to when Ted Cruz won his first term. He defeated David Duherst who was chosen by the Bush trash to win. After it all shook out, Cruz won. Beto isn’t a real Texan. He gets no funding from Texas, all he is is a pretty white face with a beaner name. Most here speculate he isn’t even really running for senate as much as he is interviewing for a job on MSNBC.

I just have read about what this Beto O'Rourke supports, so he's pro-Abortion has 100% rating from Planned Parenthood, he supports the DACA Crowd, he is an Anti-Gun Extremist, he's pro-LGBTQ, he's anti-ICE, so basic very Left-Wing.

In my opinion Ted Cruz wins and with no problem, I cannot see Texas voting for a Far Leftist like this Beto O'Rourke.
Beto is slowly whittling away at Cruz

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

Trog, I'm going cross-eyed trying to find something on comments about Micah Johnson spoken by Beto O'

Mr Beto is pandering to the BLM crowd. Micah Johnson murdered 5 Dallas LEOs during a BLM march.

In a red state.

Wow!

Beto is slowly whittling away at Cruz

Yup. Been there done that.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.

Absolutely, I agree. And if you are a business selling a product, people are free not to consume your product if you make your product about ideology and political.

Chik Fil A deals with it, so does the NFL.

Last edited:

View attachment 212509

Mr Beto is pandering to the BLM crowd. Micah Johnson murdered 5 Dallas LEOs during a BLM march.
Does that mean he didn't defend Micah Johnson, as stated? Does that mean defending BLM is equal to defending Micah Johnson and other murderers? I understand that it is hard to separate the sheep from the goats sometimes. I understand anger against armed and drunk and drugged up roving gangs of any ethnic group. There are lots of black rotten creeps in this world who deserve contempt. Just like I'm pretty certain that in the world's worst-case scenario there were some rotten Jews in Germany of the 30s. But does that justify what happened when groups pay for the crimes of the individual. Must the innocent have no right to claim justice, no hearing of their cause, because of the actions of others? I don't feel guilty for Hitler or Jeffrey Dahmer even though we are of the same ethnic group, and I feel justified in yelling my head off if I feel abused, don't you?

View attachment 212509

Yeah, I like racism with a sports kneeling story...

If beto wins with his position on football kneeling and gun control in Texas them our nation is screwed without an act of God

In a red state.

Wow!

i expect he will win in double digit percentages

Last edited:

In a red state.

Wow!

i expect he will win in double digit perrcentages

Hard to say. Like I was saying, When Cruz ran for his seat the first time he was in the same boat Beto is during his primary. It wasn't likely he would win just like it's not likely Beto will win. Honestly, had Beto not started talkin the crazy radical crap I would have listened to him.

In a red state.

Wow!

Hard to say. Like I was saying, When Cruz ran for his seat the first time he was in the same boat Beto is during his primary. It wasn't likely he would win just like it's not likely Beto will win. Honestly, had Beto not started talkin the crazy radical crap I would have listened to him.

it is impossible to say in the age of Trump.

View attachment 212509

Trog, and I mean this with the utmost respect...you are full of crap! I just love the way y'all get all choked up with patriotism over the issue of the football players kneeling during the anthem, but it's getting a tad tiresome the way you twist your logic like a pretzel to make the gesture some kind of disrespect. Posting statistics doesn't cloud the issue as much as you would like. G Washington or T Jefferson NOT toasting Geo III was also a way to getting a point across that got attention and pissed off the powers of the day. Another unspoken thing is that standing at attention during the anthem is a custom, not a law, sort of like Presidential candidates posting their tax returns is a custom but not a law.

There are some, like myself, who is impressed with the quietly respectful way this protest is conducted. No flags, no tiki torches, no shouts of 'blood and soil', just a reverential silent kneel. I'm amazed that so many screechers can make themselves look so foolish over an issue of "Law & Order" that they ought to support and face rather than resent. It sure looks like the color of the kneeler's skin is the determining factor in which side Republicans take.
So what your saying is the players have a right to kneel and call it free speech but no one has the right to use the very same rights to call them out for it ?

View attachment 212509

His campaign called me today.
:lol:

I lied and told them I would likely vote for Beto.

FUCK THAT COMMIE!!!

:laughing0301:

it is impossible to say in the age of Trump.

In a red state.

Wow!

I never listen to anyone in the Democratic Party. All such candidates, no matter how pure and noble they themselves may be in spite of their poor choice of acquaintances, drags that party into office with them.

I'll not have it.

View attachment 212509

Yeah, I like racism with a sports kneeling story...
yep, Beto is a racist demagogue

Forum List

Back