Texas political consultant arrested for ballot harvesting

Another day in the neighborhood, I suppose. Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat seems to be the American model these days.

A Texas political consultant has been arrested for voter fraud, after her actions were exposed in multiple Project Veritas videos, in which she admitted to ballot harvesting and being paid for “getting the Biden vote out.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of Raquel Rodriguez on Wednesday. In a public statement, Paxton called claims that there is no voter fraud “false and misleading.”

In undercover videos, Rodriguez can be seen convincing at least one voter to change their preference from Republican to Democrat, and giving the same senior citizen gifts, both of which break election laws. Rodriguez goes on to admit she often gifts seniors and ex-prisoners in exchange for votes for certain candidates, and says she is paid for her work.

“Yeah, I’m getting the Biden vote out, but I mean I’m not going to do it for free – in other words, if they don’t pay me, I’m like, ‘excuse me?’” she says.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

While buying votes is a crime, it is not nearly as serious of a crime as handcuffing someone for a nonviolent, minor offense, like this. Police do NOT have that authority.

Another day in the neighborhood, I suppose. Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat seems to be the American model these days.

A Texas political consultant has been arrested for voter fraud, after her actions were exposed in multiple Project Veritas videos, in which she admitted to ballot harvesting and being paid for “getting the Biden vote out.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of Raquel Rodriguez on Wednesday. In a public statement, Paxton called claims that there is no voter fraud “false and misleading.”

In undercover videos, Rodriguez can be seen convincing at least one voter to change their preference from Republican to Democrat, and giving the same senior citizen gifts, both of which break election laws. Rodriguez goes on to admit she often gifts seniors and ex-prisoners in exchange for votes for certain candidates, and says she is paid for her work.

“Yeah, I’m getting the Biden vote out, but I mean I’m not going to do it for free – in other words, if they don’t pay me, I’m like, ‘excuse me?’” she says.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

While buying votes is a crime, it is not nearly as serious of a crime as handcuffing someone for a nonviolent, minor offense, like this. Police do NOT have that authority.
You mean it is a misdemeanor? Really?

How many more of these type arrests will have to be made, before any tardz on the left will acknowledge that the election was in fact riggged and stolen.

Paid to get the Biden vote out. . . Even by illegal means?!? THAT needs to be aggressively investigated next.

I think the only practical case that can be made with regard to the election shenanigans would be what went down with the unconstitutional electon rule changes at the state level. Should be focusing on legislative bodies.

Unfortunately, the narrative about the voting machines is what is driving the debate.

Stories like we see in the op have been happening for years. Soemtimes they get caught, sometimes they don't.

She is probably only one of the thousands of demonRats doing that.

May all the thugs be arrested. That will be a good day for Justice.

Yeah, there's likely quite a few.

All of the charges against her are felonies, so she's facing 20 years in the hole.

It's certainly a deterrent to others who may think it's worth taking the chance.

How many more of these type arrests will have to be made, before any tardz on the left will acknowledge that the election was in fact riggged and stolen.

Paid to get the Biden vote out. . . Even by illegal means?!? THAT needs to be aggressively investigated next.

I think the only practical case that can be made with regard to the election shenanigans would be what went down with the unconstitutional electon rule changes at the state level. Should be focusing on legislative bodies.

Unfortunately, the narrative about the voting machines is what is driving the debate.

Stories like we see in the op have been happening for years. Soemtimes they get caught, sometimes they don't.

I'm pretty sure we can do all of the above. The integrity of our elections demands nothing less.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Everyone will have to take the source with a glacier of salt. I never seen a rating this low before.

Reasoning: Russian Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: Russia 148/180
History

Founded in 2005, RT, originally Russia Today, is a television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia as well as providing Internet content in various languages, including Russian. Critics of RT claim they are a source for disinformation and pro-Russian propaganda.

Everyone will have to take the source with a glacier of salt. I never seen a rating this low before.

Yeah, truth is treason in an empire of lies. No way the likes of CNN and company are going to interrupt their regularly scheduled mental masturbation exercises to report the actual facts.

Anyway....

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh, hey, btw, I'm thinking about a Fall fashion show in the FZ highlighting the modern signature of the contemporary, yet stylish brown-shirt collection.

It'll be something like "so and so is wearing our Trotsky Teaser pullover from our Fall Fabulous collection. Comes with two buttons and embroidered collar...for the sassy, yet low key communist"

Or something like that. I haven't really worked out the details yet. It'll be entertaining, though, gare awn teed. Might be a spring/summer lineup as well.

You want in?

Forum List

Back