Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

None of those kids were arrested.

They may not have been arrested....but the black kids got a taste of what life is gonna be like as adults in white america, and the white kids will see at last, having white skin, does pay off in america!!

Private pool.
Uninvited guests.
Trespassers refusing to leave.
Trespassers being confrontational w/ cops.

HOW THE FUCK DID ANYONE EXPECT THIS TO GO?

Jesus H Christ....lets just hire Pee Wee Herman and Andy Griffith as America's only 2 cops.

No one "resisted arrest" in that video, because no one was arrested.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

They did something to get cuffed. And showed their asses while doing it.

Sorry. No sympathies for people who act lik ke animals when interacting with law enforcement.

And yet a world of sympathy for cops acting like animals when interacting with children. How bizarre.

Children? They were adult sized teens. And they were jumping in cops faces. Act like you're grown...get treated grown. If their parents disciplined them none of this ever would've happened.

Surely these parents did their kids a disservice when they failed to warn them, "don't go out in public while black".

But...they werent "in public" while black.

They were trespassing in a private pool on private property.....while black.

See the difference?

Do poor blacks have a civil right to use fancy private community pools that they have no permission to use?

aGAIN... "local community pool". See the difference?

Or are you calling Duh Cops LIARS?

So what should a cop do when someone resists arrest? Blow a whistle and yellow card them?

No one "resisted arrest" in that video, because no one was arrested.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

Sorry. No sympathies for people who act lik ke animals when interacting with law enforcement.

And yet a world of sympathy for cops acting like animals when interacting with children. How bizarre.

Children? They were adult sized teens. And they were jumping in cops faces. Act like you're grown...get treated grown. If their parents disciplined them none of this ever would've happened.

Bucs, you're nothing but a faggot little bitch. You get scared by 14 little girls who are the size of your wrist? Go fuck yourself with this bullshit. You're a goddamned waste of oxygen.

Thanks. Im honored.

I'm not surprised that this thread has devolved into a shouting match between partisan entities who assume they know what happened when they don't.

...when did this happen? If it's happened recently, maybe some of you shouldn't be making assumptions. If some of you waited, and some of you with political bents used more tact and fairness when choosing your words, maybe we'd have a more worthwhile discussion. All I'm seeing is more partisan crap and name-calling and disgusting, petty insinuations. I see some things haven't changed.

What we should all be doing is withholding judgment until the investigation is complete. Otherwise it's just another fireball of reckless speculation. SSDD.

Honey, I am from that area. Here you go-
Craig Ranch - McKinney Texas - Private Gated Golf Community
Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

And it is actually a gated community. Seems some kids had jumped the fence.

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

Here's the map of the complex, from their website.

Craig Ranch Community Map

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
No, he's got you on this one.
They describe themselves as a 'gated community'.
Our inability to locate gate(s) on a map are immaterial.
Hell, even its status as a 'gated community' is immaterial.
If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.
Don't want to get your heads thumped by the residents?
Don't jump the fence and trespass on private property.
The fence is there to keep out the riff-raff.
It is not a public facility.

Then somebody forgot to inform the police department:

Officers were called to the a local community pool around 7:15 p.m. local time to respond to a “disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave,” the McKinney Police Department said in a post on its Facebook page. Other calls also advised that the teens were “actively fighting,” police said. (Buzzfeed page)​

It was a call made by white people who all over the country make these calls when area's they claim as theirs is invaded by blacks....we had the same shit happen in my part of town....too many blacks at an apartment pool, that some white chic invited......again, lets all thank god for video camera's....God is good!!

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

They may not have been arrested....but the black kids got a taste of what life is gonna be like as adults in white america, and the white kids will see at last, having white skin, does pay off in america!!

Seems like the white kids already know that. Not only did they get in the racist woman's face, they had the presence of mind to video-record it. :thup:

I'm not surprised that this thread has devolved into a shouting match between partisan entities who assume they know what happened when they don't.

...when did this happen? If it's happened recently, maybe some of you shouldn't be making assumptions. If some of you waited, and some of you with political bents used more tact and fairness when choosing your words, maybe we'd have a more worthwhile discussion. All I'm seeing is more partisan crap and name-calling and disgusting, petty insinuations. I see some things haven't changed.

What we should all be doing is withholding judgment until the investigation is complete. Otherwise it's just another fireball of reckless speculation. SSDD.

The only reason I posted this shit, is because this cop pulled a damned gun out and if the camera's wasn't there, kids would be DEAD today.

Surely these parents did their kids a disservice when they failed to warn them, "don't go out in public while black".

But...they werent "in public" while black.

They were trespassing in a private pool on private property.....while black.

See the difference?

Do poor blacks have a civil right to use fancy private community pools that they have no permission to use?

aGAIN... "local community pool". See the difference?

Or are you calling Duh Cops LIARS?

Thats a HUGE detail.

Was this a PUBLIC pool? Or was it a private pool owned by that subdivisions HOA? If its public...everyone had a right to b be there and my opinion is going to.change drastically.

Anyone confirm this?

"Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Grace Stone, a white 14-year-old, told BuzzFeed News that when she and her friends objected to the racist comments about public housing an adult woman then became violent."
It would have been easy enough to produce guest passes. Those without passes have to leave.

Is that what the cop was doing throwing the girl down by her hair? She musta had her guest pass lodged in her ear and he was helping her get it out, right?

What if the first interaction between her and the cop...was just her saying "Im a guest sir" as she shows her guest pass?? May have gone different?

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

Do you even thing before you post anymore?

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Shot in the back 8 times? Shouldn't have run.

Choked to death for selling loosies? Won't be selling illegal cigarettes again.

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

...They do not describe themselves as a "gated community"...

"...Craig Ranch offers plentiful residential opportunities. From single-family and empty nester homes to a variety of luxury homes built on half- and full-acre lots in a private gated community, there is a home style and price range for every need. Condominiums, townhomes and apartments provide low-maintenance living for a lock-and-leave lifestyle..."

McKinney Home Condo Lodgehome Townhome Residences - Craig Ranch

...If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
The map is a 10,000 foot view -like rendering. I cannot tell which zones are gated and which are not. And, as I've already opined, trespassing on private property and picking fights with the residents when they object to your trespassing is unlawful, whether a gate exists or not.

The only reason I posted this shit, is because this cop pulled a damned gun out and if the camera's wasn't there, kids would be DEAD today.

So what? If 3-5 people try to aggressively swarm me...im pulling a gun too.

You are not psychic. Stop making assumptions.

Could be right, but we don't know, 'cause we don't know the future.

All your blatant assumption does is add more fuel to the fire. That what you want?

...They do not describe themselves as a "gated community"...

"...Craig Ranch offers plentiful residential opportunities. From single-family and empty nester homes to a variety of luxury homes built on half- and full-acre lots in a private gated community, there is a home style and price range for every need. Condominiums, townhomes and apartments provide low-maintenance living for a lock-and-leave lifestyle..."

McKinney Home Condo Lodgehome Townhome Residences - Craig Ranch

...If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
The map is a 10,000 foot view -like rendering. I cannot tell which zones are gated and which are not. And, as I've already opined, trespassing on private property and picking fights with the residents when they object to your trespassing is unlawful, whether a gate exists or not.

Why was no one arrested for trespassing, if they were all breaking the law?

Honey, I am from that area. Here you go-
Craig Ranch - McKinney Texas - Private Gated Golf Community
Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

And it is actually a gated community. Seems some kids had jumped the fence.

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

Here's the map of the complex, from their website.

Craig Ranch Community Map

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
No, he's got you on this one.
They describe themselves as a 'gated community'.
Our inability to locate gate(s) on a map are immaterial.
Hell, even its status as a 'gated community' is immaterial.
If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.
Don't want to get your heads thumped by the residents?
Don't jump the fence and trespass on private property.
The fence is there to keep out the riff-raff.
It is not a public facility.

Then somebody forgot to inform the police department:

Officers were called to the a local community pool around 7:15 p.m. local time to respond to a “disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave,” the McKinney Police Department said in a post on its Facebook page. Other calls also advised that the teens were “actively fighting,” police said. (Buzzfeed page)​
Do you even read what you post ..you just agreed with the poster you were disagreeing with

Seems like the white kids already know that. Not only did they get in the racist woman's face, they had the presence of mind to video-record it. :thup:

Bottom line is this, the black kids were all treated like shit, while the white kids were allowed to roam, what about this can't you comprehend? As a young person, this must be traumatizing, it has to be...especially when you surround yourself with cool white unbias kids who's neighbors hate blacks.

It would have been easy enough to produce guest passes. Those without passes have to leave.

Is that what the cop was doing throwing the girl down by her hair? She musta had her guest pass lodged in her ear and he was helping her get it out, right?

What if the first interaction between her and the cop...was just her saying "Im a guest sir" as she shows her guest pass?? May have gone different?

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

I didnt defend the North Charleston cop.
Eric Garner died of a heart attack.
Bitch was trespassing and resisting. Got what she asked for.

Anything else?

Think he might possibly have tripped, fell,
and rolled to get back on his feet to continue to where he was going?

Nah, that couldn't have happened,

he's a cop, so he was automatically acting like Rambo.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Forum List

Back