Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

So what... let the HOA ban the ones that got caught jumping the fence from the pool then. It's a private matter.

Yep, right up to the time fights break out and police are called. Then it's up to them to sort things out, that's what they get paid for.
Apparently that's what some of them get paid for... that one guy thought he was being paid to beat up little children.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
  1. strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip:
Beat? Didn't happen, pull, push, shove, hold down or restrain, those are applicable terms. BEAT, not so much. Never figured you for a drama queen. LMAO
He punched one girl... he grabbed another by the hair threw her to the ground, shoved her face in the dirt while screaming for her to put her face in the dirt, twisted her arms sat on the little girl... then as some little boy start to approach him.. he fucking pulls his gun to shoot the little boy. WTF? Your gonna defend this guy? I guarantee you that little girl felt like she was getting beat up as she got thrown to the ground and squished like a little bug by a grown man probably 3 times her weight.

Not as much as I'm not defending her, she ran her mouth, didn't do what she was told. Kept trying to push his buttons until she got the reaction she wanted. Now she got herself a case against the city and only had to get a little roughed up to do it. Like I said earlier, everyone is ignoring the obvious, a lot of the kids were trying to show off for their friends and aggravating the situation, she was one of them. As far as I concerned they should have prosecuted her, the actions of the officer didn't excuse her actions, but no one around here, but a few. will admit that.
Prosecute her? For what, damaging grass with her face? For upsetting the unstable cop?

Yep, right up to the time fights break out and police are called. Then it's up to them to sort things out, that's what they get paid for.
Apparently that's what some of them get paid for... that one guy thought he was being paid to beat up little children.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
  1. strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip:
Beat? Didn't happen, pull, push, shove, hold down or restrain, those are applicable terms. BEAT, not so much. Never figured you for a drama queen. LMAO
He punched one girl... he grabbed another by the hair threw her to the ground, shoved her face in the dirt while screaming for her to put her face in the dirt, twisted her arms sat on the little girl... then as some little boy start to approach him.. he fucking pulls his gun to shoot the little boy. WTF? Your gonna defend this guy? I guarantee you that little girl felt like she was getting beat up as she got thrown to the ground and squished like a little bug by a grown man probably 3 times her weight.

Not as much as I'm not defending her, she ran her mouth, didn't do what she was told. Kept trying to push his buttons until she got the reaction she wanted. Now she got herself a case against the city and only had to get a little roughed up to do it. Like I said earlier, everyone is ignoring the obvious, a lot of the kids were trying to show off for their friends and aggravating the situation, she was one of them. As far as I concerned they should have prosecuted her, the actions of the officer didn't excuse her actions, but no one around here, but a few. will admit that.

Prosecute her? For what, damaging grass with her face? For upsetting the unstable cop?

Obviously for controlling his mind.
It's apparently what "little bitches" do on Planet Irresponsible.

The cops were called because some racist white woman started a fight by yelling at the kids to go back to their section 8 housing. Another woman popped her in the mouth to shut her up. I would have loved to have seen that.

Link?

Well, here is the girl that was giving the party,
Go back to your Section 8 home Texas pool party host describes racially charged dispute with neighbor - The Washington Post

Did you read the story, did you notice any inconsistencies?
First the gal claimed she was attacked by two people, but she didn't have a mark on her. Second they claimed the people involved were classmates, tell me, since when do 19 year olds have 14 year old classmates? Stories don't add up.

So you can make a better decision on that than his own boss? He's there in the town, and I'm sure that either he or someone he assigned checked out every body's stories. I know it's hard for you to admit that even one cop is not perfect, but you'll just have to live with it any way.

I simply commented on the varsity of the link you posted. Also I've already stated the no one if perfect, to expect as much would be unrealistic. You're the one expecting it, not me.

To try to classify the vile crap you have been spouting as simply commenting on a link is a pathetic comment at best. You are too dumb to realize how wrong you are, and too stupid to listen to anybody else. Typical right winger.

Damn you are dumb. The little girl was invited. She had a pool pass.

Damn you're dumb, that was addressed in post 1972.

You were wrong then too.

So you're now claiming every kid there was invited?

You're just grabbing at straws now. The cop was a jerk. accept it.

Doesn't matter, didn't excuse her actions.

Her actions needed no excuse.

Who said anything about taking hold and refusing to let go? That cop held that boy's arm for what .5 seconds? Do you think barely tugging for .5 seconds is "refusing to let go?" You think you're gonna go to jail if you put your hand on some guy's shoulder to give him a nudge? ROFL
If the guy whom you choose to nudge has a willing witness to your laying hands on him, the answer is yes.

The reason you find this hard to believe is making casual contact (touching) with others is very common and almost never is made an issue of because it usually occurs between friends or friendly acquaintances, mostly guy/guy, girl girl. But try casually touching some girl you are not very close with and she probably will display annoyance with it.

The simple fact is touching someone, guy or girl, against their wishes and will is indeed a simple assault for which you can be prosecuted. So I strongly recommend you keep your hands to yourself.

Last edited:
The practice of ordering subjects to lie face-down on the ground, or physically forcing them down, then pushing their faces into the dirt or onto a filthy sidewalk or gutter while ramming a knee onto the head or neck has become so commonplace it is regarded as a normal transaction between police and ordinary citizens. The fact is the practice was conceived by senior-level police instructors as a means of safely effecting arrest of potentially dangerous subjects in the interest of officer safety." It has been universally incorporated into the manuals of "Procedure" and the practice is broadly abused by police who use it as a means of inflicting pain and humiliation on subjects who clearly represent no danger to them.

Would you agree that Casebolt's absurdly aggressive performance is what provoked that girl's appropriately contemptuous comments? He was making a damn fool of himself while harming others in the process -- and as all parents know very well adolescents, especially girls, are known for their candid commentaries (smart mouth) when displeased.

Last edited:

For a guy who wants to play fast and loose with his own definition of "disorderly conduct", he sure does a 180 when he sees the word "beat", doesn't he? :rofl:

Denialists -- they so funny.

Sorry sweetie, I provided a written definition for the term I used, it's you folks that are playing fast and loose with the terminology. The little bitch wasn't beat.

Nice try at playing stupid -- "fast and loose" refers to your rotating definition of "disorderly conduct" -- when it's a (black) citizen everything is D.C. even when none of the parameters apply ... when it's a (white) cop, it's the exact opposite.

That tells us a lot. You're the type who would arrest an innocent bystander on the charge of "repeatedly punching the officer in the fist with his face". Which is all we need to know of your ilk.

Speaking of revealing, how often do you refer to 13-15 year olds as "little bitches"?
Or should I say, what color do they have to be?

The parameters do apply, you just refuse to admit it. Try reading it again, mouthing off to the cops trying to incite her friends is well within the parameters, in fact it's the first part of the definition under the law.

Why do you insist on bringing race into it, I haven't, but you just can't seem to help yourself. If you're trying to call me a racist feel free, you ignorant leftist have been so fast and loose with it, it means nothing. Chicken little comes to mind.

Chicken Little was racist?

At this point nothing in the River DeNial surprises me any more. After "little bitches", why would it.

Post that D.C. definition again. If you dare.

I posted the first section of the law and a link to the whole statute, feel free to go find it. You're not worth the effort.

Would you agree that Casebolt's absurdly aggressive performance is what provoked that girl's appropriately contemptuous comments? He was making a damn fool of himself while harming others in the process -- and as all parents know very well adolescents are known for their candid commentaries when they are displeased.

We really don't know, you have no idea how long the police were there before the video was started or how long they were there after the video ended and what occurred during that time. As far as that goes you have no idea what happened off camera while the video was rolling. That's why I say no one should be making a judgment until the investigation is complete, that would include the cops boss.

Edit:
Tell me, what have you told your kids about encounters with police? Did you tell them to feel free to ignore the cop and mouth off if they don't like his attitude? Let's see how honest you can be.

Last edited:
For a guy who wants to play fast and loose with his own definition of "disorderly conduct", he sure does a 180 when he sees the word "beat", doesn't he? :rofl:

Denialists -- they so funny.

Sorry sweetie, I provided a written definition for the term I used, it's you folks that are playing fast and loose with the terminology. The little bitch wasn't beat.

Nice try at playing stupid -- "fast and loose" refers to your rotating definition of "disorderly conduct" -- when it's a (black) citizen everything is D.C. even when none of the parameters apply ... when it's a (white) cop, it's the exact opposite.

That tells us a lot. You're the type who would arrest an innocent bystander on the charge of "repeatedly punching the officer in the fist with his face". Which is all we need to know of your ilk.

Speaking of revealing, how often do you refer to 13-15 year olds as "little bitches"?

The parameters do apply, you just refuse to admit it. Try reading it again, mouthing off to the cops trying to incite her friends is well within the parameters, in fact it's the first part of the definition under the law.

Why do you insist on bringing race into it, I haven't, but you just can't seem to help yourself. If you're trying to call me a racist feel free, you ignorant leftist have been so fast and loose with it, it means nothing. Chicken little comes to mind.

At this point nothing in the River DeNial surprises me any more. After "little bitches", why would it.

I posted the first section of the law and a link to the whole statute, feel free to go find it. You're not worth the effort.

Go fuck yourself. It's because you're a liar and you know I'll prove it.

Poor baby, are you up past your bed time again. Google is your friend if you're too lazy go back and look up my post. Just enter TX disorderly conduct. Can you follow these very simple instructions?

Poor baby, are you up past your bed time again. Google is your friend if you're too lazy go back and look up my post. Just enter TX disorderly conduct. Can you follow these very simple instructions?

Yup......we got some stupid people here in Texas. I'm just not sure why you want everybody to know just how stupid you are.

Yup......we got some stupid people here in Texas. I'm just not sure why you want everybody to know just how stupid you are.

Good job alinskyite, now go try to denigrate someone who actually gives a shit about your opinion. That wouldn't be me.

Actually most times doing stupid shit is against the law... Just because someone is black doesn't mean they are exempt from consequences of their stupidity.

A badge doesn't make them exempt.
Then it is a good thing no cop was stupid here just dumb thugs who had shity parents.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The cop himself disagreed with you. Didn't you hear he apologized for his behavior?
His lawyer did that and he should fire that lawyer because he did nothing wrong

Too late. His ass is unemployed. Feral monkeys like him shouldnt be allowed to become cops.
Good thing ignorant racists like you don't matter

Sorry, I don't think they signed in as they were jumping the fence, as reported on the news, or signed out when they were told the leave.
So what... let the HOA ban the ones that got caught jumping the fence from the pool then. It's a private matter.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
Lying again I see

The practice of ordering subjects to lie face-down on the ground, or physically forcing them down, then pushing their faces into the dirt or onto a filthy sidewalk or gutter while ramming a knee onto the head or neck has become so commonplace it is regarded as a normal transaction between police and ordinary citizens. The fact is the practice was conceived by senior-level police instructors as a means of safely effecting arrest of potentially dangerous subjects in the interest of officer safety." It has been universally incorporated into the manuals of "Procedure" and the practice is broadly abused by police who use it as a means of inflicting pain and humiliation on subjects who clearly represent no danger to them.
Oh so you think he should go to jail for barely tugging on that boy's arm,... but punching the one girl, throwing the other girl around and hurting her that was normal stuff.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
Lying again I see

You see nothing.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

" The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her."
He put a knee in her back, which you would have noticed had you watched the video.

standard practice to keep someone immobile.

Also, if you had watched the video, several of the teens came running up while the cop was attempting to subdue the girl, and from different directions.
As I stated before, not a wise thing to do in that situation.

Also, tho several were detained on site, only one was arrested.

"“One arrest was made of an adult male for interference with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest,” he said."

But please continue to post what the person that wrote the article claims, and ignore what is in front of your eyes.

What's "not a wise thing to do" is to whip a 16-year-old girl into the ground by her hair, to draw your weapon and unleash a torrent of profanity on kids who apparently did nothing but exist, and start ordering people around as far as where they can stand and handcuffing a 14-year-old girl because she shot a video that could get you busted for all of the above.

The number of violations Casebolt commits here probably can't even be counted. That's why he got suspended. Yet there you are, cheering him on like a good drone.

You authoritarian sycophants make me want to puke my guts out. How 'bout you grow a pair, Twinkle Toes.

I watched the video several times and was very encouraged to see something not often shown on a video. Most of the black teenagers obeyed the lawful orders of the cops and got on the ground.

I did see that mouth of the black girl going mile a minute but without the audio, I don't know what she was saying to the officer. It didn't look like she was saying 'have a nice day.' And, he took her down by a wrist lock, not her hair.

He did resign and knows he was out of control, but no one was injured and that is a good thing.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
Lying again I see

You see nothing.
They see nothing wrong because they believe there is nothing wrong with manhandling blacks. They defend the police and other whites in this incident while blaming all of the negative on the blacks. Even going so far as to bring Obama ,Sharpton and whoever else they can into it for good measure. Obvious racist thinking.
I don't use the term racist lightly but I call it like I see it.

Forum List

Back