Texas Mass Shootings Up 62.5 Percent Since Permitless Carry Bill

Tell me again how the Democratic party profits from crime.

Their goal is financial collapse while in power to install permanent power with them on top. With all the treasure.

If it takes anarchy in the streets? They dont care if 50 million kill each other.

Tell me again how the Democratic party profits from crime.

They profit by power. When you rely on others instead of yourself you give those you rely on the power to control you.

Democrats don't really hate guns. What they hate is us having the ability to defend ourselves with them. If we can take care of ourselves, then who would need Democrats around in the first place?

Each party wants to "expand their tent" as they say. The two biggest tents in the DNC are victims and government dependents. If we could rid our country of victims and government dependents, then the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

Think about it: why is it when Democrats are in charge, they always try to find a way to create more victims and government dependents? Look at us today. We have 10 million jobs unfilled that otherwise healthy Americans won't work. Think this was an accident?

So take guns away from citizens, don't write laws in their favor for self-defense, crime jumps higher and higher, and Democrats once again successfully increased their tent of victims.

Is there a connection between permitless carry and mass shootings? Of course not. You can do a lot with statistics for example if there was more than one mass shooting the rate would go up 100%. If Biden kept that illegal alien out of the country after his third or fourth illegal entry there would be one less mass shooting. If the feds would publish the manifesto of the trannie terrorist instead of calling him/her the victim we could prevent more mass shootings.

Which you don't. Fucking fallacy.

If you were concerned at home, you would have a steel front door, dogs, razor wire, CCTV plus more. So don't spout this defence fallacy to the adults.

It's why most of us Americans do have guns. You don't live here so that's why you have no understanding of our environment. I have guns so I don't have to build a moat around my home stocked with alligators. I don't want to live that way. It's not likely a criminal will break down my door because they know I could be armed and it's not worth their life. In my neighborhood, they know it's very likely I'm armed.

In my small suburb there are high speed police chases several times a week. Several shootings as well. They killed my mailman in broad daylight for a five dollar bill. They killed our gas station clerk for $50.00 even though he totally complied with the armed robber. Two years ago my next door neighbor shot at his wife from inside the house.

Living in your lilly white world in the UK is night and day compared to living with people of color.

They profit by power. When you rely on others instead of yourself you give those you rely on the power to control you.

Democrats don't really hate guns. What they hate is us having the ability to defend ourselves with them. If we can take care of ourselves, then who would need Democrats around in the first place?

Each party wants to "expand their tent" as they say. The two biggest tents in the DNC are victims and government dependents. If we could rid our country of victims and government dependents, then the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

Think about it: why is it when Democrats are in charge, they always try to find a way to create more victims and government dependents? Look at us today. We have 10 million jobs unfilled that otherwise healthy Americans won't work. Think this was an accident?

So take guns away from citizens, don't write laws in their favor for self-defense, crime jumps higher and higher, and Democrats once again successfully increased their tent of victims.
I just want to get this straight. The Democrats derive power from controlling black people by giving them stuff then they become dependent on the Dems. The Dems use this power to take our guns so we cannot stop them when they try to make us victims? Is this pretty much what you are saying?

If you put guns out there, gun violence happens. If you put knives out there, knife violence happens, and so on and do on.

So responsible nations put regulations and laws in place to try and reduce incidents. It happens with everything in life, be it food hygiene, driving vehicles, operating machinery, Health & Safety at work, building codes, how and where to cross a road, and so on and so on.

So when you have a piece of paper that deregulates something, guns, then gun incidents goes through the ceiling.

And those nations are seeing increasing gun violence because the drug trade is now more violent in European countries

they cant stop increasing gun use by crimjnals any more than we can.

If you put guns out there, gun violence happens. If you put knives out there, knife violence happens, and so on and do on.

So responsible nations put regulations and laws in place to try and reduce incidents. It happens with everything in life, be it food hygiene, driving vehicles, operating machinery, Health & Safety at work, building codes, how and where to cross a road, and so on and so on.

So when you have a piece of paper that deregulates something, guns, then gun incidents goes through the ceiling.

Do you understand that the democrat paety since 2015 has conducted an ever increasing canpaign to destroy local police?

That the democrat party has increased the number of violent gun offenders they are releasing from custody?

That the democrat party has refused to stop the massive flow of illegal aliens and drug cartels at our border....including Texas?

those are the reasons for murder increasing in our country... not guns in the hands of normal pepple

Another Republican FAIL.

Texas Mass Shootings Up 62.5 Percent Since Permitless Carry Bill

Just over a year ago, Governor Greg Abbott signed a law making it legal for anyone in Texas over the age of 21 to openly carry a gun in public without a permit or license. Since then, the number of mass shootings has risen 62.5 percent.

From June 13, 2020, to June 13, 2021, when Abbott signed the permitless carry law, Texas had 40 mass shootings. In that same time period from 2021 to 2022, the number of mass shootings rose to 65. The numbers were compiled using the databases from the Stanford University MSA Data Project, the Mass Shooting Tracker, Vox’s Gun Violence Archives, Mother Jones, The Washington Post, the FBI, and the Congressional Research Service. All incidences met at least two definitions of a mass shooting.

The math is even more damning when taking the number of victims into account. In the one-year period before the bill was signed, 187 people were killed or injured in mass shootings in Texas. In the one-year-after period, it was 375 people killed or injured, a 100 percent increase. Even if the 40 people killed or injured in the Robb Elementary School Massacre are excluded, the increase is 79 percent, an enormous jump in bloodshed.

When the bill was signed, Texas Democrats predicted that the law would likely increase gun violence.

“The permitless carry bill will cause more violence and loss,” U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-El Paso) said in a statement at the time. “Despite overwhelming support for common-sense gun violence prevention legislation like universal background checks, Texas Republicans, led by a cowardly governor, are more interested in groveling for the gun lobby’s attention than they are in preventing gun violence and honoring victims and survivors in El Paso and across Texas.”

That grim prediction has come true.

These numbers do not even take into account shootings of less than four people. Totals for all gun violence tend to lag behind mass shootings as they get less press coverage, and the numbers from last year are still not widely available from sources yet, let alone for 2022 so far. ABC 13 recently stated that since the bill had been passed, shooting deaths in the state were up 5 percent, with injuries being up 3 percent.
Now do the 27 other states with permitless carry. TIA! :D

(And more on the way)

You're a danger to your family and society by keeping them in a drawer, they should be in a secure locked cabinet with the ammo in a separate secure cabinet. You would fail a UK gun licence application because you are not safe to own guns. That's why you guys are so fucked up

Yes...a woman wants to have a gun to keep from being raped or assaulted by criminals.....in your country that is not a legitimate reason to have a gun.

A wealthy member of the House of Lords wants to take his drinking buddies quail hunting on one of his many private estates.....in your country that is a legitimate reason to own a gun.

So piss off when you try to explain gun policy for real people.

It's why most of us Americans do have guns. You don't live here so that's why you have no understanding of our environment. I have guns so I don't have to build a moat around my home stocked with alligators. I don't want to live that way. It's not likely a criminal will break down my door because they know I could be armed and it's not worth their life. In my neighborhood, they know it's very likely I'm armed.

In my small suburb there are high speed police chases several times a week. Several shootings as well. They killed my mailman in broad daylight for a five dollar bill. They killed our gas station clerk for $50.00 even though he totally complied with the armed robber. Two years ago my next door neighbor shot at his wife from inside the house.

Living in your lilly white world in the UK is night and day compared to living with people of color.
It's why America suffers high gun crime, gun incidents, and gun crime.

And 'most' Americans don't own guns, the minority do, 32%.

Beitqin isnt so happy happy joy joy anymore...their immigration policies and welfare state have reached the point we were at entering the 1960s when our crime exploded...

It's why America suffers high gun crime, gun incidents, and gun crime.

And 'most' Americans don't own guns, the minority do, 32%.

It has nothing to do with it really. Let me bring you into America, mentally:

Criminals will always get guns no matter what laws or restrictions we make. It can't be stopped.
All disarming law abiding citizens would do is give us a society where only the criminals and police have guns.
Police are only good after a crime is committed. Until they show up, you're on your own to protect yourself.
Home invasions still happen here in spite of our guns. Locking them up makes them completely useless for self-defense.

This is what life is in America today.

If guns were the problem, why is it middle-class white suburbs are completely safe from most violent crime where inner-city black areas are so dangerous? After all, in both areas, people own guns. If guns were the problem, those suburbs would be just as dangerous as the black inner-cities, correct?

The answer to that question is simple: guns don't make the difference, it's the people that make the difference. Guns don't cause people to be criminals, criminals use guns to carry out their illegal actions.

I just want to get this straight. The Democrats derive power from controlling black people by giving them stuff then they become dependent on the Dems. The Dems use this power to take our guns so we cannot stop them when they try to make us victims? Is this pretty much what you are saying?

That's one thing, but the point I was making was in reference to how Democrats profit from high crime. They don't profit monetarily, they profit from power. Keeping high crime gives them that power. The higher the crime, the more victims they create.

As for blacks, ask a black man how he votes, he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will tell you Republicans are for the rich white guys and Democrats are for the working poor. Ask who told him that, and he will tell you the Democrat party.

Politics is not followed by a lot of people, even a much less percentage in the black community. They know nothing about it. All they know is my father voted Democrat, my grandfather voted Democrat, so I vote Democrat. They have no idea why.

So like I said, as bad as crime is in these Democrat cities, in spite of the most racist candidate in our lifetime running for President, they overwhelmingly voted for Biden. Why? Because like I said, most blacks have no interest in politics. The ones that do or get educated in politics risk being called an Uncle Tom by switching over to the Republican party.

It has nothing to do with it really. Let me bring you into America, mentally:

Criminals will always get guns no matter what laws or restrictions we make. It can't be stopped.
All disarming law abiding citizens would do is give us a society where only the criminals and police have guns.
Police are only good after a crime is committed. Until they show up, you're on your own to protect yourself.
Home invasions still happen here in spite of our guns. Locking them up makes them completely useless for self-defense.

This is what life is in America today.

If guns were the problem, why is it middle-class white suburbs are completely safe from most violent crime where inner-city black areas are so dangerous? After all, in both areas, people own guns. If guns were the problem, those suburbs would be just as dangerous as the black inner-cities, correct?

The answer to that question is simple: guns don't make the difference, it's the people that make the difference. Guns don't cause people to be criminals, criminals use guns to carry out their illegal actions.

Actually, by the numbers, more whites own guns than blacks but whites use guns for crime far less

According ro science this would mean guns are not the issue...

Forum List

Back