Texas legislature close to passing bill to allow concealed carry on college campuses.

I'm afraid I'm not planning to take your word for this, so feel free to substantiate your claim any time now.
You don't think there are people who want gun laws where you don't need a background check or don't need to be 21? Or where you don't need to have it concealed? :cuckoo:
Of course there are.
That these people xist is not, however, an argument against this particular idea.

FYI:
Several states already allow open and/or concealed carry on college campi.
TX is not an unlicensed open-carry state - but 28 other states are..

Of course there are.
That these people xist is not, however, an argument against this particular idea.

Except I never said it was. I was just pointing however that saying that laws that exist in place such as background checks, etc are not a good argument in this case since they can be changed and have been.

Essentially my point was: Laws can change.

Not sure how can anyone really try to argue a fact but they are welcome to try.

I'm afraid I'm not planning to take your word for this, so feel free to substantiate your claim any time now.

You don't think there are people who want gun laws where you don't need a background check or don't need to be 21? Or where you don't need to have it concealed? :cuckoo:

So you don't have any actual proof, you're just assuming that such people exist, and that PERHAPS some of them are the same people who want to allow concealed weapons on campus. That's about what I expected.

Forum List

Back