Texas Gun Cult Buys a Compound

Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”
The Biblical "Rod of Iron" is definitely a "shooting piece" or a gun, with which Jesus Christ is to "rule all nations" according to the Revelation.

I suspect North Koreans, who tend to be very conservative and strict, cult-like in any case, but not necessarily in allegiance to the Kim regime.

But in a sense he's right. Without guns there is not and cannot be any religion.

Gun control is a violation of the Eighth Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against the neighbor."

—To say some person is "mentally ill" or otherwise "unqualified" to possess and carry firearms, or imply without being responsible for directly saying so, that the targeted individual is a murderer who would actually kill somebody if he had access to firearms.

Nothing worse for America than a religious nutjob who worships Trump and guns. As toxic and volatile a combination as you can design.
Yet you're still alive and none of these compounds have shot up any stores or taken over a city.

Obviously, Danny thinks putting America first protecting the great American way of life is a far worse crime than looting and burning down its cities while throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at its police!

Why is it that you think I'm okay with the looting of cities and arson? I want those POS rounded up and imprisoned for their crimes. And many have been. I'm NOT okay with it.
Because you criticize the fact that Trump is alive and never comment on the destruction your fucked up fellow Liberals are perpetrating.

So all of those thugs and riff raff who are looting stores and burning things down are now "liberals", huh? I would guess that most of them have never voted in their life.
Liberal...What you call a lazy piece of shit.
You think for a second these people would become a Republican?
Are you psychotic?

You binary thinkers are such simpletons. It's hard to have a dialogue with you, it's like speaking with children.
We're not binary; we read your posts and see you're anarchist as long as it's Ds doing the damage.
An R looks the wrong way and you complain.
I don't look the other way, but when a bunch of teenaged thugs run around looting and stealing, and I know goddamn well that they don't give two shits about politics, then I don't label them as "liberals". Now when domestic terrorists show up in D.C. to hear Trump speak and then proceed to ransack the Capitol building, well, you can kind of be sure they are registered to vote, and they are Republicans.

Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”
The Biblical "Rod of Iron" is definitely a "shooting piece" or a gun, with which Jesus Christ is to "rule all nations" according to the Revelation.

I suspect North Koreans, who tend to be very conservative and strict, cult-like in any case, but not necessarily in allegiance to the Kim regime.

But in a sense he's right. Without guns there is not and cannot be any religion.

Gun control is a violation of the Eighth Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against the neighbor."

—To say some person is "mentally ill" or otherwise "unqualified" to possess and carry firearms, or imply without being responsible for directly saying so, that the targeted individual is a murderer who would actually kill somebody if he had access to firearms.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but you do you.

Nothing worse for America than a religious nutjob who worships Trump and guns. As toxic and volatile a combination as you can design.
Yet you're still alive and none of these compounds have shot up any stores or taken over a city.

Obviously, Danny thinks putting America first protecting the great American way of life is a far worse crime than looting and burning down its cities while throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at its police!

Why is it that you think I'm okay with the looting of cities and arson? I want those POS rounded up and imprisoned for their crimes. And many have been. I'm NOT okay with it.
Because you criticize the fact that Trump is alive and never comment on the destruction your fucked up fellow Liberals are perpetrating.

So all of those thugs and riff raff who are looting stores and burning things down are now "liberals", huh? I would guess that most of them have never voted in their life.
Are you psychotic?

You binary thinkers are such simpletons. It's hard to have a dialogue with you, it's like speaking with children.
We're not binary; we read your posts and see you're anarchist as long as it's Ds doing the damage.
I don't look the other way, but when a bunch of teenaged thugs run around looting and stealing, and I know goddamn well that they don't give two shits about politics, then I don't label them as "liberals". Now when domestic terrorists show up in D.C. to hear Trump speak and then proceed to ransack the Capitol building, well, you can kind of be sure they are registered to vote, and they are Republicans.
Yet you never comment on the thousands of uneducated, unskilled Demoncraps destroying cities around the country.
We got your game...

Are you psychotic?

Yet you never comment on the thousands of uneducated, unskilled Demoncraps destroying cities around the country.
We got your game...

Again with the democrats? I think anyone destroying or burning down anything should be prosecuted for it, I don't give two fucks what your political persuasion is. There was a lot of riff raff out protesting this summer, but believe it or not, most protests, over 90% of them, were completely peaceful. You wouldn't know it from watching the news, especially the shit you watch.

Are you psychotic?

We got your game...

Again with the democrats? I think anyone destroying or burning down anything should be prosecuted for it, I don't give two fucks what your political persuasion is. There was a lot of riff raff out protesting this summer, but believe it or not, most protests, over 90% of them, were completely peaceful. You wouldn't know it from watching the news, especially the shit you watch.
Bullshit...there was plenty of destruction that you never commented on and never will.

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate? Tell them you can worship God while cradling an AR-15 and they'll drink your Kool Aid on command.

A religious sect known for worshipping with AR-15s and its MAGA politics has purchased a sprawling, 40-acre compound in central Texas, which it hopes will offer a safe-haven for “patriots” from what they believe is an imminent war brought by the “deep state,” VICE News has learned.
The property, located in the small community of Thornton, 40 miles from Waco, was listed at just under $1 million. It’s been dubbed “Liberty Rock'' by its new owners, the Sanctuary Church aka Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”

While Moon’s congregation, estimated to number in the hundreds, is relatively fringe, it’s a direct descendant of the much larger Unification Church, founded by his father, Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader whose adoring followers became known to outsiders as “Moonies.”

Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Bought a 40-Acre Compound in Texas for Its ‘Patriots’
Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon.

Sounds like a white dude to me. You know. Those European Koreans?

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate? Tell them you can worship God while cradling an AR-15 and they'll drink your Kool Aid on command.

A religious sect known for worshipping with AR-15s and its MAGA politics has purchased a sprawling, 40-acre compound in central Texas, which it hopes will offer a safe-haven for “patriots” from what they believe is an imminent war brought by the “deep state,” VICE News has learned.
The property, located in the small community of Thornton, 40 miles from Waco, was listed at just under $1 million. It’s been dubbed “Liberty Rock'' by its new owners, the Sanctuary Church aka Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”

While Moon’s congregation, estimated to number in the hundreds, is relatively fringe, it’s a direct descendant of the much larger Unification Church, founded by his father, Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader whose adoring followers became known to outsiders as “Moonies.”

Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Bought a 40-Acre Compound in Texas for Its ‘Patriots’
Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate?
Pot meet kettle, you brainwashed suck puppy.

What's the problem? Designate them a "cult", attack them with tanks , poison gas and helicopters and call it a victory for the administration.

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”
Moonies sound just like Trump Humpers

Hell, you think the police and the military are gun cults.

Except I don't. I'm an Army veteran and I totally respect the police, and think they have a very difficult job to do, and for the most part, they do it damn well. I support them.

Except I don't. I'm an Army veteran and I totally respect the police, and think they have a very difficult job to do, and for the most part, they do it damn well. I support them.
But you support BLM and demmunism.

Again with the democrats? I think anyone destroying or burning down anything should be prosecuted for it, I don't give two fucks what your political persuasion is.
There is of course a casus belli for throwing off unwanted government that is laid down in the U.S. Declaration of Independence.
There was a lot of riff raff out protesting this summer, but believe it or not, most protests, over 90% of them, were completely peaceful. You wouldn't know it from watching the news, especially the shit you watch.
Until they start jailing us, de-platforming us from social media, and serving MH civil commitment orders on us to silence our peacefully expressed political opinions — at which point we do need the force of Firearms and other weapons in our own hands to back up our freedom of speech and of the press.

1. Cops and military officers need to learn to respect our privacy and stay off our private property.
  2. Cops and military officers need to be ceased and desisted from maintaining and enforcing blacklists of targeted individuals who are unlawfully prohibited from possessing and carrying firearms and other weapons via NICS, LiNX, and other privacy-intrusive databases.

Its what Jesus would want. What could go wrong ?

1622322277227.png

Forum List

Back