Texas Gov Abbott Dumps Another Surprise on Kamala Harris' Front Lawn as Title 42 Expires

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Check out the ham beast trying to block the filming.....I hear the Packers are going to sign her.

I actually hadn't noticed that except what a fat cow she was. The guy filming should have shoved a selfie stick between her legs--- that would have brought those arms down quick! Either that or a quick kick to the back of her knee and she would have gone down like a load of bricks.

I actually hadn't noticed that except what a fat cow she was. The guy filming should have shoved a selfie stick between her legs--- that would have brought those arms down quick! Either that or a quick kick to the back of her knee and she would have gone down like a load of bricks.
When it put it's arms up it looked like a tick.

Check out the ham beast trying to block the filming.....I hear the Packers are going to sign her. ;)

Do your part.

Once again, Republicans are using human beings to “score points”.

Well, if you're going to send these criminals somewhere, then Heels-Up Harris's houses is as good a place as any.

But it's my opinion that Abbott is aiding and abetting the enemy at taxpayer expense. Instead of sending them to some place in America, he needs to be kicking their criminal asses OUT of the country. So Abbott is culpable and an accessory to the crime.

Once again, Republicans are using human beings to “score points”.
But I guess it's A-OK for NYC mayor Adams to conduct what amounts to a human trafficking operation transporting them to the burbs?

Unlike Abbott mayor Adams is sending them to the burbs against their will.

They requested transport to NYC which Abbott provided, where they were then basically kidnapped and sent to the burbs and dumped out.

How the blue-fuck do you square that?

Hey, you better open-up a bottle of Dem Lies and take a big swig to fortify yourself before you answer because from where I sit no sane person can square it.

But I guess it's A-OK for NYC mayor Adams to conduct what amounts to a human trafficking operation transporting them to the burbs?

Unlike Abbott mayor Adams is sending them to the burbs against their will.

They requested transport to NYC which Abbott provided, where they were then basically kidnapped and sent to the burbs and dumped out.

How the blue-fuck do you square that?

Hey, you better open-up a bottle of Dem Lies and take a big swig to fortify yourself before you answer because from where I sit no sane person can square it.
Why the Fdo you think it’s ok? Why the F do you falsely claim Abbot sent them willingly when they were lied to and dumped in places other than they were told? F all of that. It has been disorganized and poorly handled on all sides but there is one big difference. Only Abbot and Santos are using them for political vendettas.

Last edited:
Why the Fdo you think it’s ok? Why the F do you falsely claim Abbot sent them willingly when they were lied to and dumped in places other than they were told? F all of that. It has been disorganized and poorly handled on all sides but there is one big difference. Only Abbot and Santos are using them for political vendettas.

TX don't want them and the "migrants" WANT to go to NYC, they even signed-up for it....Not to be basically kidnapped and sent to the NY burbs in Adam's human trafficking operation.

From the ones that were interviewed none wanted to go there. They were traffic-ed to the burbs.

BTW......I see you are now suffering from SDS (Santos Derangement Syndrome) along with your TDS. Please to cite where Santos had them loaded and shipped. Hell I doubt he wants them in NY either.....I know I'd be all up in my rep's shit if they were transported into my AO.

Could of just tossed her a Twinkie.

Forum List

Back