Texas billboard tells liberals: Keep going until you have left our great state of Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas Billboard Tells Liberals: Keep Going ‘Until You Have Left Our Great State’
A hilarious billboard tells liberals to keep on driving until they’re out of Texas.

upload_2018-6-21_8-44-19.png

“Liberals,” the sign located in the Texas panhandle says, “Please continue on I-40 until you have left our GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.”

So as you see leftist you are not a bunch to be liked, most at this point can't stand you pathetic asses. Better hope we never have a grdi down lmfao. You stupid asses would be the first to die from starving and just plain not knowing how to survive and a world that isn't protecting your delicate panzy ears from words yah just don't like. OMFG you losers would die in mass numbers.

Texas Billboard Tells Liberals: Keep Going ‘Until You Have Left Our Great State’
A hilarious billboard tells liberals to keep on driving until they’re out of Texas.

View attachment 200092

“Liberals,” the sign located in the Texas panhandle says, “Please continue on I-40 until you have left our GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.”

So as you see leftist you are not a bunch to be liked, most at this point can't stand you pathetic asses. Better hope we never have a grdi down lmfao. You stupid asses would be the first to die from starving and just plain not knowing how to survive and a world that isn't protecting your delicate panzy ears from words yah just don't like. OMFG you losers would die in mass numbers.

Great sign. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sad that a person who, presumably is an adult, would pay to put such a thing up in the first place. How juvenile.

Anyone from California that would stay in the shithole of Tezass is a loser to begin with.

I loved Texas. I have family there. I go to Dallas and thereabouts a lot. I thought it was crazy the last time I went there though. They have this huge sign.......The Eyes Of Texas are Upon You. I had two immediate thoughts: So much for freedom in Texas and wrong border, assholes.

It's sad that a person who, presumably is an adult, would pay to put such a thing up in the first place. How juvenile.
Nothing juvenile about what lefty pukes have done/are doing to America. Go take your crap elsewhere is a great message, thank whomever’s responsible.
Totally juvenile. What have "lefty punks" done/are doing to America? Be specific.The little boy who is responsible for erecting this is probably some 45-65 little little kid in cowboy boots who never grew up. Yeah, he's got a cowboy hat on and boots, and kisses his cows each morning. But does this make him worth anything in the scheme of things? He's just a little boy, or he would not have done this.

I wouldn't go to Texass for any reason but to defecate, great state my ass...
Once again, one of America’s deadliest mass shootings happened in Texas.

Past shootings targeted worshippers during a Sunday sermon, shoppers at a Walmart, students on a high school campus and drivers on a highway. Among the latest victims were 19 children in the small town of Uvalde, west of San Antonio

Each of those tragedies happened in Texas — which resulted in more than 85 dead in all — occurred in the last five years.

The shooting in Texas happened days before the National Rifle Association is set to hold its annual meeting in Houston, where Abbott and other Republican leaders are scheduled to speak.

Republican Governor Abbott, since he became governor in 2015, the state has only gotten more relaxed when it comes to gun laws.

Exactly one year before the Uvalde shooting, the GOP-controlled Legislature voted to remove one of the last major gun restrictions in Texas: required licenses, background checks and training for the nearly 1.6 million registered handgun owners in the state at the time.

A year later, a man went on a highway shooting rampage in the West Texas oil patch that left seven people dead, spraying bullets into passing cars and shopping plazas and killing a U.S. Postal Service employee while hijacking her mail truck.
Following a shooting at Santa Fe High School in 2018 that killed 10 people near Houston, Abbott signaled support for so-called red flag laws, which restrict gun access for people deemed dangerous to themselves or others. But he later retreated amid pushback from gun-rights supporters.

I loved Texas. I have family there. I go to Dallas and thereabouts a lot. I thought it was crazy the last time I went there though. They have this huge sign.......The Eyes Of Texas are Upon You. I had two immediate thoughts: So much for freedom in Texas and wrong border, assholes.
Isn't it odd Republicans don't want the federal government telling them what to do but the local government can put cameras in their bedrooms.

I wouldn't go to Texass for any reason but to defecate, great state my ass...
I am moving to Texas because the cops there are so good and I feel safe sending my kids to Texas schools.

The director of the Texas Department of Public Safety admitted Friday that it was the “wrong decision” for more than a dozen officers to wait outside a classroom door as a shooter killed children inside earlier this week.

“With the benefit of hindsight, where I’m sitting now, of course it was not the right decision, it was the wrong decision, there was no excuse for that,” DPS Director Col. Steven McCraw told reporters.

I am moving to Texas because the cops there are so good and I feel safe sending my kids to Texas schools.

The director of the Texas Department of Public Safety admitted Friday that it was the “wrong decision” for more than a dozen officers to wait outside a classroom door as a shooter killed children inside earlier this week.

“With the benefit of hindsight, where I’m sitting now, of course it was not the right decision, it was the wrong decision, there was no excuse for that,” DPS Director Col. Steven McCraw told reporters.
More

Good guys with guns

The good g

The good guys with guns sat around. Everything’s bigger in Texas even bigger pussy cops. 😂

So much for Republican plans to stop shootings

Good Guys with guns just posture and do nothing

So much for Republican plans to stop shootings

Good Guys with guns just posture and do nothing
Honestly, I can’t wait for the American people to have to swallow everything coming from the gop. Rigged elections, Supreme Court to protect everything they do, pollution, pandemics, recessions, wealth gap widening, breaking unions, corporations pay no taxes, end social security and Medicare. Free market unregulated capitalism is the solution for all our woes.

And they won’t have democrats to blame. Give them the house and senate. Ladies, close those legs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back