Texas Attorney General sues Administration over 1.6 trillion spending... calls it"un-Constitutional"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I didn't even know there was this lawsuit until just now.

this site mentions another unkosher thing: Nazi Peloooser going against the rules on having an actual QUORUM to vote on bills in the US Congress

When it comes to the lawlessness of the dims... all we can say sometimes is

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'd sue Texas for wanting China to replace us as the leader in Science, tech and literally everything because they don't give a shit about America. Of course, this loserterian idioticy to cut everything and to reward china with world control is pure idiocy and pure treason.

Fuck Texas! The constitution says not a goddamn thing about budgets or limiting what we can spend our tax money on. That is a fact.

Every nation on earth at the time of the constitution that it was modeled after sure as fuck invested in their own country. There's no merit to the federalist society or loserterian argument. It is pure shit.

I'd sue Texas for wanting China to replace us as the leader in Science, tech and literally everything because they don't give a shit about America. Of course, this loserterian idioticy to cut everything and to reward china with world control is pure idiocy and pure treason.

Fuck Texas! The constitution says not a goddamn thing about budgets or limiting what we can spend our tax money on. That is a fact.
medication-time-medication.jpg

Forum List

Back