Arizona AG torches Biden DOJ over lawsuit to block proof-of-citizenship voter law: 'Height of absurdity'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is Biden's America wet dream, where he imports record numbers of illegals and then turns around to sue a state that asks for proof of citizenship to vote.

Yeah, Democrats want illegals to vote.

America, you are other for it or against it, and Biden and his crew are against it.
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich slammed the Department of Justice Wednesday for its lawsuit to block the state's citizenship voter law. Brnovich blasted the "absurdity" of the lawsuit on "The Faulkner Focus."
MARK BRNOVICH: Unfortunately, the lawlessness of the Biden administration is really going unchecked, and that's why me and some of my colleagues have to constantly be in court trying to hold them in check, whether it's over... unconstitutional vaccine mandates or COVID relief bills, or now on the border, Title 42. And now the Biden administration is suing our state just because we have a requirement that if you want to vote in a presidential election or if you want to vote by mail, you have to show proof of citizenship. And it is the height of absurdity that the Biden administration has incentivized and decriminalized people coming into this country illegally, and now they don't want Arizona to check for citizenship... You don't need to be a rocket scientist or even an astronaut to figure out what's going on here with the Biden administration.

Wouldn't it be awesome if these illegal immigrants turned and voted for Trump and the GOP over the crazies on the left....
Talk about instant Karma.....

Brnovich is just playing a part here. He's assigned to block a serious examination into the elections while doing enough approved resistance to fool the low info Repubs in the state to vote for him again.
He's a controlled opposition RINO who thinks he fools people by posting vids of himself playing with nunchuks

This is Biden's America wet dream, where he imports record numbers of illegals and then turns around to sue a state that asks for proof of citizenship to vote.

America, you are other for it or against it, and Biden and his crew are against it.
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich slammed the Department of Justice Wednesday for its lawsuit to block the state's citizenship voter law. Brnovich blasted the "absurdity" of the lawsuit on "The Faulkner Focus."
MARK BRNOVICH: Unfortunately, the lawlessness of the Biden administration is really going unchecked, and that's why me and some of my colleagues have to constantly be in court trying to hold them in check, whether it's over... unconstitutional vaccine mandates or COVID relief bills, or now on the border, Title 42. And now the Biden administration is suing our state just because we have a requirement that if you want to vote in a presidential election or if you want to vote by mail, you have to show proof of citizenship. And it is the height of absurdity that the Biden administration has incentivized and decriminalized people coming into this country illegally, and now they don't want Arizona to check for citizenship... You don't need to be a rocket scientist or even an astronaut to figure out what's going on here with the Biden administration.

Seems to be a theme today. Only citizens should vote. It is the antithesis of what America stands for. Everyone should vote. The colonist were not citizens, but they were subjects of the British empire. Like the colonists, illegal immigrants pay taxes, but they have no vote, and hence, no representation. I mean even the dumbest of you stupid ass Trumpbots probably recognize "Taxation without representation", yet that is precisely what you are advocating.

By all rights the illegal immigrant community should sign a Declaration of Independence and take up arms against this country. Quite sure they would have a more effective insurrection than a bunch of Trumpbot numbnuts taking selfies as they storm the capital.

It's weird you need your birth certificate, but when you register in Texas, they automatically check a national database. It's like someone is trying to make it harder.

I have a passport, driver's license, SS card, and CHL, three government background checks, but I have never even seen my birth certificate.

seems you must;

Obtaining a Driver License - ADOT​

https://azdot.gov › ... › New to AZ - Welcome!

Identification Requirements. Arizona law requires that you submit proof that your presence in the United States is authorized under federal law

REQUIREMENTS WHEN REGISTERING TO VOTE IN ARIZONA​

• A citizen of the United States
  • A resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration 29 days prior to the election
  • 18 years of age or older on or before the next general election
  • You are able to write your name or make your mark (unless prevented by disability)

Voting in Arizona - Ballotpedia​

https://ballotpedia.org › Voting_in_Arizona

These policies, which include voter identification requirements, early voting provisions, online voter registration systems, and more, dictate the conditions ...

Arizona Voter ID Information • In Person or By Mail • VoteRiders​

https://www.voteriders.org › States

Registered voters in Arizona need to confirm their identity when they vote in person.

Let's see, how is an illegal alien gonna register to vote, get a picture ID and vote without proof of citizenship?

Seems to be a theme today. Only citizens should vote. It is the antithesis of what America stands for. Everyone should vote. The colonist were not citizens, but they were subjects of the British empire. Like the colonists, illegal immigrants pay taxes, but they have no vote, and hence, no representation. I mean even the dumbest of you stupid ass Trumpbots probably recognize "Taxation without representation", yet that is precisely what you are advocating.

By all rights the illegal immigrant community should sign a Declaration of Independence and take up arms against this country. Quite sure they would have a more effective insurrection than a bunch of Trumpbot numbnuts taking selfies as they storm the capital.

What a moron. ^^^

No, dumb shit.

Your answer is no.

Not only no, but HELL no.

Let's see, how is an illegal alien gonna register to vote, get a picture ID and vote without proof of citizenship?

You don't know?

It starts with something called a matricula consular.

Which can then be converted into a photo ID.

I'd love to see the Democraps make that a prominent part of their platform, and run on it. Giving invading foreign criminals say in how our country is to be run.

Nobody but a tiny handful of filthy anti-American traitors would support such a policy.

I'd love to see the Democraps make that a prominent part of their platform, and run on it. Giving invading foreign criminals say in how our country is to be run.

Nobody but a tiny handful of filthy anti-American traitors would support such a policy.
When we look and wonder, "What happened to America", it should be easy to spot the problem. I mean I believe it is safe to say, "Give those colonists across the ocean a say in how our country should be run" was probably a rallying cry for the British elite. And I really like how you morons call illegal immigrants "criminals". Entering the US illegally is not a "crime", it is a violation of a regulation, just like a speeding ticket. So how about this, anyone that has been convicted of a speeding ticket loses their right to vote, after all, they are "criminals". I mean I am down with that. If you are so poor, or so stupid, that you can't pay a lawyer to get you out of a speeding ticket then you don't deserve the right to vote.

Illegal immigrants pay taxes, billions of dollars to Social Security, sales taxes, property taxes, even income taxes. They should have a say in our government. I mean bitch and moan all you want. If they don't it is most certainly taxation without representation, and it cannot be denied, that was the biggest driver behind America's break from the British government.

And you can take that anti-American claim and shove it up your ass. What could be more anti-American than supporting taxation without representation, supporting a closed border, or a government than can pick and choose those that have the right to vote. I mean you are such a coward, such a puny ass little piece of shit, that you are afraid that some Mexican is going to cross the border and take something away from you. You call that kind of fear American? I mean damn, you might as well crawl in a hole and wait to die.

When we look and wonder, "What happened to America", it should be easy to spot the problem. I mean I believe it is safe to say, "Give those colonists across the ocean a say in how our country should be run" was probably a rallying cry for the British elite. And I really like how you morons call illegal immigrants "criminals". Entering the US illegally is not a "crime", it is a violation of a regulation, just like a speeding ticket. So how about this, anyone that has been convicted of a speeding ticket loses their right to vote, after all, they are "criminals". I mean I am down with that. If you are so poor, or so stupid, that you can't pay a lawyer to get you out of a speeding ticket then you don't deserve the right to vote.

Illegal immigrants pay taxes, billions of dollars to Social Security, sales taxes, property taxes, even income taxes. They should have a say in our government. I mean bitch and moan all you want. If they don't it is most certainly taxation without representation, and it cannot be denied, that was the biggest driver behind America's break from the British government.

And you can take that anti-American claim and shove it up your ass. What could be more anti-American than supporting taxation without representation, supporting a closed border, or a government than can pick and choose those that have the right to vote. I mean you are such a coward, such a puny ass little piece of shit, that you are afraid that some Mexican is going to cross the border and take something away from you. You call that kind of fear American? I mean damn, you might as well crawl in a hole and wait to die.
illegal aliens and legal aliens should have no say in our govt. Well actually i have no problem with legal aliens having some say in school board elections…but beyond that they are not citizens and should not have any say in how we run our country.

The fact they pay taxes is the price to be here

What could be more anti-American than supporting taxation without representation, supporting a closed border, or a government than can pick and choose those that have the right to vote.

Allowing foreigners to have a say in how our country is to be run would certainly be far more anti-American that any example you've cited.

Bullshit, can you not see. The colonists were considered foreigners to the British empire.

And the British were foreigners to us.

Pretty much the whole point of our revolution was to establish that the British, in particular, had no standing as far as telling us Americans how to run our country. And by extension, no other foreigners have any such standing, either.

Forum List

Back