Texans take notice

The guy went to his home but he wasn't there. Just the wife and kids.

• Banned
He's still a cowardly pos rino. Democrats are attacking peoples home because they dont like Trump. This guy had a good reason to question him.

He's still a cowardly pos rino. Democrats are attacking peoples home because they dont like Trump. This guy had a good reason to question him.

Democrats going to anyone's home is just as vile.

It appears to have scared the crap out of him. He could have questioned him at the office.

• Banned

It appears to have scared the crap out of him. He could have questioned him at the office.
I bet he would not have spoken to him anywhere. He should not have gone to his home, but the pos should not have killed the bill and lied about the guy.

This lying filth has killed the constitutional carry in Texas because a person working for this law asked him at his home why he was stalling the bill and then told reporters the the person was wanting to make it easier for criminals to get guns. Please contact this pos and let him have it.

Home - Texas State Representative Dennis Bonnen

Here's the story.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hou...up-at-his-home
That'll teach 'em to act like bullies.
Good for Bonnen.

I bet he would not have spoken to him anywhere. He should not have gone to his home, but the pos should not have killed the bill and lied about the guy.

You know, I wonder if he would have spoken to him at the office as well. He may not have.

• Banned

You know, I wonder if he would have spoken to him at the office as well. He may not have.
The bad thing is he killed the whole bill over this guys visit and lied saying McNutt wants to make it easier for criminals to get guns.

• Banned
This turd is being pounded all over social media. With any luck the rino scum is toast.

The bad thing is he killed the whole bill over this guys visit and lied saying McNutt wants to make it easier for criminals to get guns.
This is the home page of the Texas Gun Rights org. that McNutt represents.

Home
Welcome to Texas Gun Rights (TXGR) - the only “No Compromise” gun rights group in the Lone Star State!

But what does “No Compromise” mean?

We believe in 100% firearms liberty for Texas.

We believe the Second Amendment is the only “permit” you need to keep and bear arms.

Sounds to me as if they are making no distinction here for felons or the insane or "compromising" on background checks, even.
So yes, if Texas Gun Rights had their way, it seems like even the worst criminals could buy/keep guns.

Home - Texas Gun Rights

It does make it easier.

It does make it easier.
How does not having to have a license to carry a firearm make it easier for criminals to get guns?

It does make it easier.
How does not having to have a license to carry a firearm make it easier for criminals to get guns?

Can't check. Criminal up until this point in time.

It does make it easier.

I cant understand what you mean by that. Can't check what? This bill has nothing to do with acquiring guns. All it does is forego the license requirement to legally carry a gun. Criminals cant legally carry anyway. I'm not sure you know of what you speak here.

This is what we have. We have Democrats and a helluva alot of people who classify themselves as libertarians and some Republicans that have decided they want criminals on the streets. Neither of these parties is interested in mental health. They are still talking shit about some 1990s war on drugs policy.

It does make it easier.

I cant understand what you mean by that. Can't check what? This bill has nothing to do with acquiring guns. All it does is forego the license requirement to legally carry a gun. Criminals cant legally carry anyway. I'm not sure you know of what you speak here.

What happens to prior gun charges?

This is what we have. We have Democrats and a helluva alot of people who classify themselves as libertarians and some Republicans that have decided they want criminals on the streets. Neither of these parties is interested in mental health. They are still talking shit about some 1990s war on drugs policy.
Well you have lost me there. We were talking about a constitutional carry bill, which has nothing to do with criminals.

It does make it easier.

People who have felony charges cannot legally carry a gun. They are criminals. This bill only affects the law abiding.

Well you have lost me there. We were talking about a constitutional carry bill, which has nothing to do with criminals.

It does make it easier.

People who have felony charges cannot legally carry a gun. They are criminals. This bill only affects the law abiding.

I don't think you are understanding what I am asking here.

Forum List

Back