Texans sued for allowing Watson's behavior

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been bounced from the league for the amount of women who've filed complaints against him.

The Browns are a hot mess. Always have been. Will always be. That franchise is forever snakebit.
They deserve the misery. Along with the Steelers, Cowboys, Jets, and Ravens.
May eternal suffering be theirs. :)

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been bounced from the league for the amount of women who've filed complaints against him.

The Browns are a hot mess. Always have been. Will always be. That franchise is forever snakebit.
They deserve the misery. Along with the Steelers, Cowboys, Jets, and Ravens.
May eternal suffering be theirs. :)
The NFL is talking about a years suspension for Watson. The NFL Players Association will fight it and he may end up with six months...IMHO. I don't see all the hype around him and I don't understand why the Browns paid him all that money. He used it to settle most of the law suits that most of the women filed against him. Nothing good is going to come our of this....

The NFL is talking about a years suspension for Watson. The NFL Players Association will fight it and he may end up with six months...IMHO. I don't see all the hype around him and I don't understand why the Browns paid him all that money. He used it to settle most of the law suits that most of the women filed against him. Nothing good is going to come our of this....

The guy is a damn good QB unfortunately he couldnt keep his dick in his pants.
It's unreal,the guy has all the money in the world to hire high end hookers and he goes out and harasses massage chicks.
What a dumbfuck!!

Certainly seems that way.
While he's really good I'm glad he's not on the Texans roster anymore.
I hope he gets suspended for life.
I doubt he will be suspended that long, but a season would be reasonable. He is what the NFL does not want fans to see. He and Snyder are two of the biggest embarrassments to the NFL.

Certainly seems that way.
While he's really good I'm glad he's not on the Texans roster anymore.
I hope he gets suspended for life.
Interesting Read It seems the Panthers are trying to trade for Mayfield? I had not heard that before. The NFL will hand down a years suspension. The NFL Players association will appeal. I think Goodell will uphold the years long suspension.

Forum List

Back