Texas Governor Greg Abbot Sics His Authoritarian Dogs On College Protestors

So does this rationalization you offer mean the student protestors were wrong or criminal in their actions?

Or does it mean that the US actions in Vietnam were legitimate and moral?
You can make a response to what I stated but you won’t be able to deflect by posing additional questions you incorrectly feel are Germaine and that will be answered

PeterPilot

thats what I thought but I dont want to put words in your mouth

The protest was ok, but not what happened inside the capitol

As Lisa558 has already pointed out the response of the Deep State was disproportionate to what happened

In a way, the school may be doing the anti Israel radicals a favor by responding preemptively and not giving them enough rope to hang themselves
They are both legal protest and the Constitution supports both. I don’t agree with the students but they have every right to protest, just as everyone else does. The Constitution wisely allows even the worst people a right to free speech and protest, that is to protect the minority and majority.

There was NO violence other than what his Brown Shirts brought to the party, some of which were the cowards from the infamous Uvalde eff-up, but because his FEELINGS on the topic are caught up in it, HE decided to deny these students their rights. Watch...

THIS is what you can expect on a national level IF him and/or his ilk are elected as President.

Good for the Governor! It’s about time these uneducated worthless pieces of shit that want college loan forgiveness on one hand and support religious genocide on the other hand get a taste of the game they’re playing. Such pathetic uneducated pawns. I often wonder if they really understand how Germany evolved into the society it became after the fall of the Weimer Republic in 1933.

Good for the Governor! It’s about time these uneducated worthless pieces of shit that want college loan forgiveness on one hand and support religious genocide on the other hand get a taste of the game they’re playing. Such pathetic uneducated pawns. I often wonder if they really understand how Germany evolved into the society it became after the fall of the Weimer Republic in 1933.
Makes me sick to think my taxes, one way or another, will pay off loans of antisemites and HAMAS-supporters calling for the genocide of Jews.

There was NO violence other than what his Brown Shirts brought to the party, some of which were the cowards from the infamous Uvalde eff-up, but because his FEELINGS on the topic are caught up in it, HE decided to deny these students their rights. Watch...

THIS is what you can expect on a national level IF him and/or his ilk are elected as President.

They are being held to their own standard. Speech is violence and colleges are safe spaces where speakers are to be shut down if any student is offended or doesn't feel safe.as a result of the speakers views.

Forum List

Back