Test Your Knowledge

I have repeatedly been called an ignoramus.
I know by who, so I will be waiting for their scores to show up.

Picture8.png

hi,

12/12

kthxbye

:lol:

and no, i did not call you an ignoramus. i just wanted to brag that i answered superdooperinternetquestions correctly.

An interesting poll from Pew research.

Test Your News IQ Q1 - Pew Research Center

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! You got all 12 questions correct along with 2% of the population. You scored above 98% of the population."

Pretty interesting stats in the survey as well. It would appear that the 18-29 demographic is quite stupid with reference to government and how it works...which explains how they are easily duped by smooth talking con men.

An interesting poll from Pew research.

Test Your News IQ Q1 - Pew Research Center

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! You got all 12 questions correct along with 2% of the population. You scored above 98% of the population."

Pretty interesting stats in the survey as well. It would appear that the 18-29 demographic is quite stupid with reference to government and how it works...which explains how they are easily duped by smooth talking con men.

yeah, i noticed that when reagan was elected. :eusa_whistle:

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 92% of the general public.

You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 86% of the general public.

I got the first two wrong. The unemployment one - - - I was going by what it really is vs. what is always reported. Dang.

92% one wrong. Top 6% And I got the easiest one wrong, 10% unemployment? Thought they were asking for reality!!!

Last edited:
11out of 12. Forgot all about the wise Latina woman on the Court. Most of the public has probably forgotten about her too.

Forum List

Back