Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
The GND (or very close) is happening without any Govt help, just good economics.
Seen so many posters in this RW section express glee at Tesla's failures.
Well, the verdict is about in/done deal now.

The GND (or very close) is happening without any Govt help, just good economics.

:bigbed:

:spinner:https://cleantechnica.com/2021/02/08/2020-us-electric-vehicle-sales-report/:spinner:

100,000 vehicles on top of 2020 sales still less than Civic and Camry combined!

d0y

Poor Skookerassbil
He's been rooting against Tesla for years.
Then he kind of vanished for a while.
Probably they tried replacing some of his brain lost/stuck in childhood.

`

I hope the Low IQ AGW deniers were short the stock.
So much cheerleading for it to go bankrupt
SkoookerASSbill and so many more rooting against it for years.

Without government help? Where have you been, the government has carried Tesla and Elon Musk since day one. All those subsidies for years did not carry Tesla to this point?

Only in a vacuum of knowledge does the Democrats advance government spending on industry that favors the Democrats.

And not only will Elon Musk profit, but it looks like Hertz gets a 30% tax credit???

And we thought that the Democrats were against the 1% getting richer. And we thought that Democrats were against the rich corporations profiting from our tax money.

And we thought the Democrats would make them pay their fair share?

Democrats are nothing but filthy liars.

In EV’s (per YOUR link) they still rule the roost.

I’m waiting on my new Ford F-150 Lightning. More practical for my needs & unlike with Tesla (they hit their limit on Fed) I’ll score tax credits worth over 12k!

It is a good thing you dont need a truck to do truck's work. It should do fine bringing toilet paper and depends back from the local grocery store.

Without government help? Where have you been, the government has carried Tesla and Elon Musk since day one. All those subsidies for years did not carry Tesla to this point?

Only in a vacuum of knowledge does the Democrats advance government spending on industry that favors the Democrats.
Tesla is long past any Fed gub-mint tax cuts fool.

And now the problems really begin, shortages of lithium and cobalt

Shortages flagged for EV materials lithium and cobalt​

Forum List

Back