Tesla S- "Best, safest car EVER", 300 mile range. free 1/2 hr charge. Pubs can't OMG

So why was it a Pub thing to wreck the Volt? This Tesla guy also does space, that 800 mph passenger tube lol....AND good nite.

If the volt is so good then why all the tax breaks for people who buy it?

The government wants to shift away from the middle east energy policy. Gots to invest to do that...

So why was it a Pub thing to wreck the Volt? This Tesla guy also does space, that 800 mph passenger tube lol....AND good nite.

If the volt is so good then why all the tax breaks for people who buy it?

The government wants to shift away from the middle east energy policy. Gots to invest to do that...

Sorry but no.

The government wasted our money bailing out GM and had to prop them up so as not to look stupid.

If an electric car can't compete in the market on its own then it's not worth buying.

what is about libs and these CARS...aren't people allowed to drive WHAT THEY WANT?

Good grief

Well, Dems want you to know the TRUTH about Volts and ACA, which you haven't got yet from your BS propaganda media, FOOL. LOL!:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

what do I care, I can't AFFORD one anyway and I can't AFFORD THE electric bills to charge the wonderful cars...

do you think of those things for the American people or you just post willy nilly and being a Dem you DON'T CARE who can afford to own one?

Last edited:
what is about libs and these CARS...aren't people allowed to drive WHAT THEY WANT?

Good grief

Well, Dems want you to know the TRUTH about Volts and ACA, which you haven't got yet from your BS propaganda media, FOOL. LOL!:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

The truth about the volt is that it would not have sold without the tax breaks.

And Obamacare is so good that the president had to issue waivers and delays for over 30 percent of the legislation.

Obama did enough in his first 6 months to deserve the Nobel,
Would you please elaborate on exactly what Obama accomplished during his first 6 months to warrant a Nobel prize?? .. :cool:

Print the rest of the quote, Tea Party BSer...brought the USA back to leadership and intelligence in the world. You wouldn't understand.:eusa_whistle:

Leadership? Just like Putin telling Obozo to fuck off? Bwahahahahahahahaha.....

How many tax breaks did it get, again, dupe? Sorry about turning around your DEPRESSION!

You a-holes do EVERYTHING you can to delay ACA, and then complain about delays! Pub dupes. SO DAMN DUMB, fighting for the greedy idiot rich GOP that has ruined you and the country. A "un-American" disgrace...

Would you please elaborate on exactly what Obama accomplished during his first 6 months to warrant a Nobel prize?? .. :cool:

Print the rest of the quote, Tea Party BSer...brought the USA back to leadership and intelligence in the world. You wouldn't understand.:eusa_whistle:

Well how lovely, now if only THE AMERCIAN people felt that way..but the world can bow down and kiss the ground he walks on

Print the rest of the quote, Tea Party BSer...brought the USA back to leadership and intelligence in the world.
Please provide an example of his leadership and intelligence bringing the USA "back to the world" during his first 6 months in office.

Thank You .. :cool:

Franco is as unhinged as rdean...gotta show their HATE daily..

what is with these libs being so UNHINGED and WHY so much?

From the commie rag, motherlessjones...

On their own, with out gubmint help, Tesla goes under.

Tesla Motors Earns $26 Million in the 2nd Quarter?Thanks to the Government | Mother Jones

Tesla's modest first-quarter profit relied on $68 million from zero-emission-vehicle (ZEV) credits it sold to other, less environmentally friendly car companies under a California emissions mandate. There's also the $7,500 federal tax break for people who buy electric vehicles, which makes its pricey cars more affordable.

As for today's results. Tesla earned $51 million on ZEV credits, without which it would not have been able to report a profit.

That said, I like technology. I like the fact that the gubmint is helping technology move forward.

What I don't like is dimocraps. EVERYTHING they do is couched in a half-truth surrounded by a lie and pushed by bullies.

Everything.

I love technology but I hate lying bullies.....

Mostly the lying. I can handle bullies.

The care has decent range, one of the few, so it is likely the first that I would say is actually ready for the market at large. The volt is a joke as hybrids usually are. As they are still gas based and I had a friend getting almost 50 miles to the gallon on a pure gas vehicle back in the 90’s these hybrids are a BS phase. Electric cars will eventually replace the gas vehicle simply because they are cleaner, quieter and easier to maintain.

The funny thing is that you seem to think that the right does not like electric cars. That is, of course, a fabricated pile of horse manure from you. The right has nothing against electric cars. Instead, they can acknowledge reality in a way that you seem unable to grasp. Electric cars are not ready for the greater market, it is that simple. They are going to replace gas vehicles no matter what – the one thing you can count on is that technology is going to move forward. They do not need government subsidies or government handouts to do so either. You, on the left, seem unable to grasp that reality. You think that nothing can move forward without nanny government there to assist its rise. That is utter bullshit and is one of the reasons that we see so many failures. There are products that should never even have made it to market but they do because the government is there it ensure that they do.

These cars are going to become a reality no matter what. They are not going to be big though until the first purchasers take the brunt of the cost for the infrastructure. The tesla S, hopefully, will be one of the first that forces that infrastructure in place. We need battery swapping stations (charging is simply NOT an option as a 30 min wait to get back on the road is unacceptable) like gas stations all over the nation. They will come regardless of government and regardless of your asinine fear of ‘republicans’ fighting against something that they were never actually fighting in the first place.

Yup, Sean Rushbeck never said a word about the Volt, Fisker, or Tesla ...lol- Are you an idiot or a liar? They ruined the Volt for years and killed the Fisker, dingbat. Now they're fighting the Tesla - pandering to the car dealer/maker lobbyists. Read something. Already got Tesla shops banned in Texas.

The Volt is a great car, Motor Trend car of the year 2010, and didn't get past the tidal wave of Pubcrappe until recently. Your party and dupes like you are an "un-American" (TIME) disgrace.:eusa_whistle:

What ‘party’ would that be Mr. Dingbat.

That is your problem; you don’t see anything outside of rage and hate. You are likely the most spiteful and hate filled person on this site which is quite an accomplishment. You even mate the spittle flinging far, far, far right wingers look somewhat sane.

No one is at war with electric vehicles; they are against asinine government subsidies for such. You know, the same way that the government has no right subsidizing Wal-Mart or Exxon Mobil but for some reason you would back them subsidizing ‘your’ masters companies.

We call that hypocritical, something that you seem quite skilled at.

ALL this hate thrown at people all over A FUCKING CAR

unbelievable..and bucs jumps right on the stupid wagon with his dumb comment..glad you're an EX-Conservative

Volt now selling as hoped- only took 3 years to get past the PUB BS sabotage campaign. Fecking a-holes, hater dupes...WTF is wrong with you people, in the end?

The only reason the volt sold at all was the fact that the government gave our tax dollars away to anyone stupid enough to buy one as incentives.

Yup and a good portion of them were bought for Govt with our tax dollars.

Volt? What a joke.

How many tax breaks did it get, again, dupe? Sorry about turning around your DEPRESSION!

The Dolt got a $7500 tax credit....

Chevy Volt Federal Tax Credit ? Form 8936 (2013 Update) | MyChevroletVolt.com

You give anyone 7500 towards a car and it will sell regardless of how good it is.

You a-holes do EVERYTHING you can to delay ACA, and then complain about delays! Pub dupes. SO DAMN DUMB, fighting for the greedy idiot rich GOP that has ruined you and the country. A "un-American" disgrace...

I am not a republican the fact is that the president signed the delays and waivers for over 30% of his legislation That is not partisan it is a fact.

If Obamacare is so good why do some people need a presidential waiver to opt out?

Forum List

Back