Terry McAuliffe Believes Bush Stole The 2000 Election, But Now Calls Voter Fraud Claims ‘Conspiracy Theories’

Bush Jr won by less than 600 votes in the state of Florida, also his gov. was Jeb Bush in the state of Florida, his brother,

and also it hinged on Florida.
Another lie SHERI ! That’s what you do best. Ohio and Florida were the “ Swing States” Ohio was always slightly for Bush but Florida swung back and forth
You would think a Swing State would be the last one to declare a Winner but just Guess who the First one was
That’s right; Florida! Ahead of New York, New Jersey, etc
Not only that SHERI, but did you know that Florida was called BEFORE the Entire State had a chance to vote? Of course not! You’re too stupid to understand what happened In the meantime, Chads were Counted for Gore that shouldn’t have been

It was counted you moron. SCOTUS ruled there couldn’t be a statewide vote recount done in a timely manner, because that was the truth. So they went with the county recounts they had and with what the Secretary of State had certified.

Bush 2,913,790
Gore 2,913,253

I know hurts your fee-fees, but it’s the truth.

Al Gore conceded on December 13, 2000.

The county voting offices took votes that couldn't be determined one way of the other and just assumed
it was a Gore vote. And the crooked Florida Supreme Court backed them up

Last edited:
New York’s voting ended at 9 PM. Everyone knew that State was going for Gore but they announced the “ Winner” approx 10:30 PM
Florida’s lying ended at 8 PM . They called it for Florida approx 8:05 !!
People in the Panhandle are largely Republican and since they are one hour behind some were denied the Right to Vote . Of course, since I’m sure they were mainly Caucasian’s and Republicans it’s fine with SHERI
SHERI and others call that election a “ Right Wing Conspiracy”? I call it a LEFT WING Conspiracy

It wasn’t counted. Because of the SCOTUS decision. You should learn before you open your yap
so, they wanted to keep auditing the election until Gore won.

do you even see that?

Now fast forward to 2021 and you fucks are complaining that the Republicans want to keep counting the votes until they win.

The stupid front hole is going to gush I guess.

so, they wanted to keep auditing the election until Gore won.
What are you talking about? They didn’t want an audit. They wanted all the votes counted. It was pretty specific what they were asking for.

What are you talking about? They didn’t want an audit. They wanted all the votes counted. It was pretty specific what they were asking for.
What the fuck do you think an audit is?

Good grief.

What the fuck do you think an audit is?

Good grief.
Not that.

An audit is reanalyzing the results to look for fraud or mistakes.

Gore wanted votes counted that weren’t in the results, to include them rather than excuse them.

mcauliffe is a reliable, industrial-grade liar for the marxist cause, who hasn't uttered a truthful statement in several decades....

if that filthy fucking animal told us the Joe-vid vaccine is unsafe, I would get the jab tomorrow.

Forum List

Back