Terrorists Get Better Health Care Than Veterans

They don't seem to understand that, do they?

Hypocrites.

Veterans were not ever goobermint employees. Never. Ever.

Veterans were Soldiers. Soldiers serve The People of The United States.

goobermint employees have the Civil Service Reform Act to protect them. And Unions.

Veterans did not and do not.

goobermint employees are not asked to charge a machine gun nest at the risk of their lives.

goobermint employees are not.

Veterans could have, and would have, been Court Martialed and sent to Prison for not obeying the order to charge said machinegun nest..... And the fear of losing one's life?

No excuse. In fact, it would be labelled cowardice in the face of the enemy and subject to even more disciplinary actions. Including, at the time of the cowardly act, possible summary execution.

goobermint employees never had to fight hand-to-hand battles to the death. goobermint employees never had to sleep in the mud for days and weeks at a time, with no hot meals, no clean clothes or linens, under bombardment by enemy artillery and mortar fire.

In fact, relating veterans to goobermint employees shows the kind absolute disgusting scum you are.

You have no idea what being a veteran is like. You are cowards. Gutless, sniveling cowards hiding behind the protections given to you by Veterans.

Men who are ten times better Men than you ever dreamed of being.

And SCUM like you start this shit around Memorial Day?

Fuck you. Fucking scumbag motherfuckers.

1314814154243.cached.jpg

They don't seem to understand that, do they?

I only watch or read Fox, MSNBC, or CNN for entertainment purposes. They aren't news, just propaganda for different audiences. Think for yourself, don't watch the MSM and just let them tell you how to think.

The Ryan plan gets 69 percent of its budget cuts from programs for people with low or moderate incomes, and continues tax breaks for the rich.

Republicans have nothing to offer the middle class.
The plan calls for an increase in veteran's benefits, and restoration of looming defense cuts. Veterans are a part of the middle class.

In addition, the budget cuts would result in less government borrowing, meaning more savings and investment money available for the government. This would strengthen the economy, meaning more job opportunities for the middle class.

The plan would slash the top marginal tax rate from 39.6% to 25% giving me (the wealthy) a massive tax break. We don't need tax cuts. It's redistribution from the bottom to the top.
Tax breaks mean that we wind up with more money to spend. Having more money to spend results in more spending by private citizens, meaning the government collecting more tax dollars from businesses. This translates into a better economy, which helps the middle class.

The Ryan plan gets 69 percent of its budget cuts from programs for people with low or moderate incomes, and continues tax breaks for the rich.

Republicans have nothing to offer the middle class.
The plan calls for an increase in veteran's benefits, and restoration of looming defense cuts. Veterans are a part of the middle class.

In addition, the budget cuts would result in less government borrowing, meaning more savings and investment money available for the government. This would strengthen the economy, meaning more job opportunities for the middle class.

The plan would slash the top marginal tax rate from 39.6% to 25% giving me (the wealthy) a massive tax break. We don't need tax cuts. It's redistribution from the bottom to the top.

That's just nonsense. Especially when that famous 47% doesn't even pay Income Tax.

What we're going to end up with is a VAT (Value Added Tax).... IOW, a National Sales tax.

Which, IMO, is becoming more and more necessary.

I doubt you read my diatribe yesterday on the immaturity of most cultures and why they can't successfully adopt Capitalist economics. But think about it. If you can, think about it.

Ours was the only culture outside of Britain's capable of putting the most efficient, the best economic system in history, in place and utilizing it.

Nobody else can because they're just not mature enough as cultures. And probably never will be. At least not in the next 5 to 10 generations. I just don't see it happening.

One of the reasons those immature cultures can't make Capitalism work is because of their underground economy. IOW, everybody's running a scam. Everybody's running a game. Everybody's got an angle. Half the Country are just downright thieves.

So the only way to tax that activity is with a VAT.

When you've got 47% of a population that isn't contributing, Princess. You got a problem.

But you can't dodge a VAT. I don't care if you be pimping your sister, selling drugs on the street corner, pan-handling in the park or breaking into old ladies' apartments at night.

The VAT is unavoidable.

And that is where we're headed. On a bee-line. Full speed ahead.

Then, watch our economy rally fall apart.

But, it's unavoidable and the reason why is people like you. Okay, I know you claim to be a 1%er. Maybe you are, but I seriously doubt you did much to earn the money other than being squirted out of the right uterus.

You, and people like you, are the ones of whom I speak.... You're culturally immature. You and people like you are the reason Capitalism fails.

You and people like you belong in Countries like Russia, China, India or Brazil or Denmark -- Countries that have never in their history made Capitalism work and -- They never will.

It's tool late for apologies. Accountability is the only thing left for these families to hope for. Our Soldiers deserve better. Obama and his wife should donate the costs of their future Vacations to our Vets. They have more than enough money to pay for their own Vacations. This horrible travesty needs to be fully investigated. Someone has to be held accountable.

Tax breaks mean that we wind up with more money to spend. Having more money to spend results in more spending by private citizens, meaning the government collecting more tax dollars from businesses. This translates into a better economy, which helps the middle class.

Tax breaks for the wealthy mean squat......

Tax breaks for anyone is beneficial for the economy. When a wealthy investor gets a tax break, that leaves him more money to invest and open up new businesses, meaning that he's hiring more workers, and eventually paying more taxes from the extra profits generated.

I think Obama and his wife can make at least some amends by donating the costs of their future Vacations to our Vets. It would be a kind gesture on their part. It won't bring these Vets back, but at least it would be a slight acknowledgment of accountability. I'll take what i can get from em at this point.

Obama’s Africa Vacation Hit Taxpayers For $2 Million On Lodging, Entertainment, Security Alone

The Obamas’ 2013 trip to Africa cost taxpayers over $2,000,000 in lodging, entertainment, and security expenses alone, government watchdog Judicial Watch announced Thursday — a part of the total cost of approximately $100,000,000 taxpayers spent on the president’s vacation, as estimated by The Washington Post.

Records obtained in response to a FOIA request filed last summer detail that nearly one million dollars were spent on hotel accommodations for the Secret Service–for one week. Preparations for a canceled Tanzania safari–yes, a safari they didn’t even go on–cost over ten thousand dollars. The brief summer 2013 trip also cost over eight million in flight expenses. (RELATED: 2 Obama vacations cost taxpayers nearly $16 million in flights alone)

“Keep in mind that this outrageously lavish excursion came at the very same time that the president was shutting down White House tours and blaming it on the sequester,” noted Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “As one congressional critic noted at the time, the White House could have 1,350 weeks of tours for the cost of the Obama family’s trip to Africa”...

Obama's Africa Trip Costs $2 Million For Lodging, Entertainment, Security | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

Tax breaks for anyone is beneficial for the economy. When a wealthy investor gets a tax break, that leaves him more money to invest and open up new businesses, meaning that he's hiring more workers, and eventually paying more taxes from the extra profits generated.

WRONG! Tax breaks for the wealthy end up in a holding account which does NOTHING for the economy. Investors won't open/expand business until they get their subsidies back.

If you want to get the economy rolling, put more money into the hands of the middle class who will spend it.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

I think Obama and his wife can make at least some amends by donating the costs of their future Vacations to our Vets. It would be a kind gesture on their part. It won't bring these Vets back, but at least it would be a slight acknowledgment of accountability. I'll take what i can get from em at this point.

Obama’s Africa Vacation Hit Taxpayers For $2 Million On Lodging, Entertainment, Security Alone

The Obamas’ 2013 trip to Africa cost taxpayers over $2,000,000 in lodging, entertainment, and security expenses alone, government watchdog Judicial Watch announced Thursday — a part of the total cost of approximately $100,000,000 taxpayers spent on the president’s vacation, as estimated by The Washington Post.

Records obtained in response to a FOIA request filed last summer detail that nearly one million dollars were spent on hotel accommodations for the Secret Service–for one week. Preparations for a canceled Tanzania safari–yes, a safari they didn’t even go on–cost over ten thousand dollars. The brief summer 2013 trip also cost over eight million in flight expenses. (RELATED: 2 Obama vacations cost taxpayers nearly $16 million in flights alone)

“Keep in mind that this outrageously lavish excursion came at the very same time that the president was shutting down White House tours and blaming it on the sequester,” noted Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “As one congressional critic noted at the time, the White House could have 1,350 weeks of tours for the cost of the Obama family’s trip to Africa”...

When Bush pays back the economy for his fiasco, then we'll talk.

WRONG! Tax breaks for the wealthy end up in a holding account which does NOTHING for the economy. Investors won't open/expand business until they get their subsidies back.

If you want to get the economy rolling, put more money into the hands of the middle class who will spend it.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Shrewd business owners do indeed expand once they get the necessary funds. No business owner is going to turn down an opportunity to expand and generate more profit. That opportunity comes when tax breaks are available.

Raising the minimum wage to $23.50/hr is ludicrous. Businesses would lay off staff in large numbers, and many would simply shut down as they couldn't afford the higher salaries.

Business subsidies are essential. If we had eliminated all business subsidies, would we still have an auto industry in the U.S.? With no auto industry, the unemployment numbers would be much higher.

I am a huge fan of social security, we paid into it, so we should get it back. However by adjusting it as you noted, where is the extra money going to come from? More borrowing? Actually at the rates you are considering, we'd likely need to set aside over 50% of our yearly budget to pay back the foreign countries lending us the money.

How can you back down costs, prices, fees...etc, when at the same time you want to drastically raise the minimum wage? Where's the extra money going to come from? Profits? What if the company is barely breaking even?

Offshore investments are good, quite often foreign countries provide tax havens to attract investors. If we get a good return on our investment (profits), and with a tax incentive, we'd be nuts to back away.

Last edited:
Typical shit eating moron....Bush had nothing to do with the Community Reinvestment Act and the banking industry dabbling in risky investment ventures. :cuckoo:

When Bush pays back the economy for his fiasco, then we'll talk.

It's tool late for apologies. Accountability is the only thing left for these families to hope for. Our Soldiers deserve better. Obama and his wife should donate the costs of their future Vacations to our Vets. They have more than enough money to pay for their own Vacations. This horrible travesty needs to be fully investigat

ed. Someone has to be held accountable.

Oh goody! When do I get my one one hundredth of a penny?

Salvation! I'm set for life! Thanks Obama!

It's tool late for apologies. Accountability is the only thing left for these families to hope for. Our Soldiers deserve better. Obama and his wife should donate the costs of their future Vacations to our Vets. They have more than enough money to pay for their own Vacations. This horrible travesty needs to be fully investigat

ed. Someone has to be held accountable.

Oh goody! When do I get my one one hundredth of a penny?

Salvation! I'm set for life! Thanks Obama!

I hear ya, but it would be at least a slight acknowledgment of accountability. These Vets are dead. Nothing's gonna bring them back.

Forum List

Back