Terrorists butchers kill 44, injure over 100 in Egypt attack on Christians

Attempted attack foiled in Finland, attack in Sweden, these attacks in Egypt today, Syria burning,....what's the common denominator?
They are from countries were we have killed thousands ?

Trump said : we are not so innocent

Lets look at some facts
Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:

You forgot THE CRUSADES THE CRUSADES ...moron

Attempted attack foiled in Finland, attack in Sweden, these attacks in Egypt today, Syria burning,....what's the common denominator?

Lets look at some facts

we do not have to go that far back...2003 Invasion Occupation of Iraq hundreds of thousands burn blasted decapitated and killed in a variety of gruesome ways

Lets look at some facts

we do not have to go that far back...2003 Invasion Occupation of Iraq hundreds of thousands burn blasted decapitated and killed in a variety of gruesome ways
Why leave out Kuwait's role in getting the ball rolling or the classified info that no one else saw even prior to that concerning the terrorist camps in Pakistan or the bombings and murders that have been going on around the globe since the seventies? Don't leave all those out while your going back to the beginning of the terrorist issues.

Lets look at some facts

Why leave out Kuwait's role in getting the ball rolling or the classified info that no one else saw even prior to that concerning the terrorist camps in Pakistan or the bombings and murders that have been going on around the globe since the seventies? Don't leave all those out while your going back to the beginning of the terrorist issues.
What Iraq was invaded by us on Fake News because of the 1970 s ?

Lets look at some facts

What Iraq was invaded by us on Fake News because of the 1970 s ?
Did Kuwait's lie their asses off?

Detonate a bomb.....blame it on ISIS......ask U.S. for more money to fight terrorism.

Repeat as often as necessary...... :cool:
Is THAT what those dirty muslims are doing? Well dont worry, the US will fuck them up.

I've never seen so many liberal douches bags attacking their own country and supporting butchers. You people deserve criminal justice.

I've never seen so many liberal douches bags attacking their own country and supporting butchers. You people deserve criminal justice.

Jefferson and most of the Founders would have just deported them, and quickly.

I condemn both incidents... I am not in favor of Blowing up peoples ....I am saying consciousness that it is wrong to blow up folks like charity should begin at home ...Trump even said "We are not so Innocent" you recall that right
Nothing like creating justifications for allowing this world-wide mess to continue. The US will be blamed regardless of action or inaction because of some decisions that people in other countries are making now and the decisions that were made long ago.

As I was going through to put as much of the full history as I could together this song came to mind when I considered the CIA initially using al-qaeda in Afghanistan during the cold war period.

Most of the time, especially with foreign policy and all the dirtbag regimes and degenerate regressive cultures out there, all the choices are bad, and one just has to go with what appears to be the least bad choices. We've a fair amount of success at it, until Obama came along and threw out decades of treaties and relationships and pandered to his fellow Muslims' craziness.

I condemn both incidents... I am not in favor of Blowing up peoples ....I am saying consciousness that it is wrong to blow up folks like charity should begin at home ...Trump even said "We are not so Innocent" you recall that right
Nothing like creating justifications for allowing this world-wide mess to continue. The US will be blamed regardless of action or inaction because of some decisions that people in other countries are making now and the decisions that were made long ago.

As I was going through to put as much of the full history as I could together this song came to mind when I considered the CIA initially using al-qaeda in Afghanistan during the cold war period.

Most of the time, especially with foreign policy and all the dirtbag regimes and degenerate regressive cultures out there, all the choices are bad, and one just has to go with what appears to be the least bad choices. We've a fair amount of success at it, until Obama came along and threw out decades of treaties and relationships and pandered to his fellow Muslims' craziness.
He did get the whole mess out in the open so it could be clearly seen by all. Those "dirtbags" were not going to stay contained regardless. It may be that it is the time to clean it all up soon. Syria looked liked it was moving tons of rebels and their families out of the way from what I was reading. I don't really think a lot of those younger people want what the religious extremies and crudies have in mind for them.

Forum List

Back