Terrorists butchers kill 44, injure over 100 in Egypt attack on Christians

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The bloody butchers have claimed more innocent lives today in Egypt. And our gas bags want more of them in our country.

Palm Sunday attacks: 44 dead, more than 100 injured in church bombings carried out by ISIS in Egypt

ISIS claims responsibility for church bombings in Egypt

Egypt's president called for a three-month state of emergency Sunday after at least 44 people were killed and more than 100 more were injured in two Palm Sunday suicide attacks at Coptic Christian churches, each carried out by the ISIS terror group.

Sunday's first blast happened at St. George Church in the Nile Delta town of Tanta, where at least 27 people were killed and 78 others wounded, officials said.

Television footage showed the inside of the church, where a large number of people gathered around what appeared to be lifeless, bloody bodies covered with papers.

A second explosion – which Egypt’s Interior Ministry says was caused by a suicide bomber who tried to storm St. Mark's Cathedral in the coastal city of Alexandria -- left at least 17 dead, and 48 injured. The attack came just after Pope Tawadros II -- leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria -- finished services, but aides told local media that he was unharmed.

Palm Sunday attacks: 44 dead, more than 100 injured in church bombings carried out by ISIS in Egypt

"If we go back to 2004 we can see that a plan that was formed in the 1980's was put into action by Abu Bakr Naji aka Muhammad Khalil al-Hakaymah. An Islamic strategist, he published a manuscript on the Internet for creating a world-wide Islamic caliphate titled "Management of Savagery". Naji choice of countries to begin were Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, North Africa, Nigeria and Pakistan as the first potential targeted nations. Essentially a "war on humanity" would be the first order of business in order to create a chaotic atmosphere where people would distrust their governments and start infighting. Governments would make fatal errors which would lead to more infighting and division. Propagandist and dissenters would be kept in place to keep instability working in favor of the Islamic caliphate by making ridiculous decisions and claims. Ultimately the end game is to allow a caliphate of Islamic believers to step into place to instill Sharia Law to over ride existing Constitutional governing bodies and sound government practices. In "Management of Savagery" Naji discussed how to provoke military responses from superpowers. By involving super powers these great satan's of the world would provoke sympathy for more recruits would enlist and could be trained as guerilla fighters. With martyrs created more outrage would ensue and the caliphate would gain more support. Empathy, discourse and chaos would all be used as a tools for managing the infidels who normally would not submit to their Islamic caliphate agenda. By attrition and revelation of fundamental weaknesses the ability of superpowers to defeat the committed jihadists would be severely inhibited. https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/...al-stage-through-which-the-umma-will-pass.pdf. An online magazine called the Voice of Jihad (Arabic: صوت الجهاد Sawt al-Jihad) which had an Afghani and a Saudi branch was also an outlet for recruiting that Naji used."

I condemn both incidents... I am not in favor of Blowing up peoples ....I am saying consciousness that it is wrong to blow up folks like charity should begin at home ...Trump even said "We are not so Innocent" you recall that right

I condemn both incidents... I am not in favor of Blowing up peoples ....I am saying consciousness that it is wrong to blow up folks like charity should begin at home ...Trump even said "We are not so Innocent" you recall that right
Troll somewhere else lib.

They were civilians ...like the Coptics...Maybe Egyptian Leader Al Sisi coming here and meeting with Trump caused them to do that ...it is wrong to kill however we do the most killing of all... I condemn all killings

Attempted attack foiled in Finland, attack in Sweden, these attacks in Egypt today, Syria burning,....what's the common denominator?

Nothing like creating justifications for allowing this world-wide mess to continue. The US will be blamed regardless of action or inaction because of some decisions that people in other countries are making now and the decisions that were made long ago.

As I was going through to put as much of the full history as I could together this song came to mind when I considered the CIA initially using al-qaeda in Afghanistan during the cold war period.

Nothing like creating justifications for allowing this world-wide mess to continue. The US will be blamed regardless of action or inaction because of some decisions that people in other countries are making now and the decisions that were made long ago.

As I was going through to put as much of the full history as I could together this song came to mind when I considered the CIA initially using al-qaeda in Afghanistan during the cold war period.

No one died and left us Kings of the world

Attempted attack foiled in Finland, attack in Sweden, these attacks in Egypt today, Syria burning,....what's the common denominator?
They are from countries were we have killed thousands ?

Trump said : we are not so innocent

Lets look at some facts
Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:

"An initial review of strike data... indicates that, at the request of the Iraqi security forces, the coalition struck (IS) fighters and equipment, March 17, in west Mosul at the location corresponding to allegations of civilian casualties," it said in a statement on Saturday...

Iraq is also carrying out strikes against IS with warplanes and helicopters.
Iraq forces launch renewed attack on Mosul's Old City | Daily Mail Online

Sadly, too, isis has a habit of using civilians for shields.
Now back to the horrific tragedy in Egypt

No one died and left us Kings of the world

The world nor was the USA either one reserved for Islamist or terrorist either.

Forum List

Back