Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

Wake up, many of you!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

And the Haganah terrorists too:

upload_2016-5-29_21-59-57.png

This is a poor example as there is a very strong case to be made that this was a legitimate military objective. However, that said, there are examples of terrorism committed by Israelis and by Jews and its foolish not to acknowledge this. But, all that said, terrorism from the Israeli side is exceedingly rare and is mostly represented in the civil war leading up to the creation of Israel.

A poor example of terrorism? Are you for real?

I abhor any terrorism, no matter where it comes from! Obviously you don't!

I abhor even more the zionist attempts to try and justify zionist terrorism! And that is exactly what you are trying to do, justify a terrorist act by zionists because of "legitimate military objective"...

Do you not think that Hamas could use that same lame 'excuse'?

This is a poor example as there is a very strong case to be made that this was a legitimate military objective. However, that said, there are examples of terrorism committed by Israelis and by Jews and its foolish not to acknowledge this. But, all that said, terrorism from the Israeli side is exceedingly rare and is mostly represented in the civil war leading up to the creation of Israel.

A poor example of terrorism? Are you for real?

I abhor even more the zionist attempts to try and justify zionist terrorism! And that is exactly what you are trying to do, justify a terrorist act by zionists because of "legitimate military objective"...

They already do, and you trot them out after every incident.

Now when was the last Israeli terrorist attack ? and nothing before may 15 1948 as Israel did not exist before then

Here's a link to the US State Department's list of terrorist organizations.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

There's a certain theme that connects the overwhelming majority of the terrorist franchises.

That theme has, remarkably, certain terms such as gee-had and Islam which are represented in the vast majority of the listings.

My take-away is that there must be a global conspiracy theory centered around the Jew controlled media intended to hurt Moslems' feelings ™

Yeah, that must be it.

I'm not trying to justify terrorism --I'm trying to define it. As it is distinctive from conducting warfare. Certainly targeting innocent civilians is different than targeting legitimate military objectives. Do you not agree with this, conceptually?

I'm not trying to justify terrorism --I'm trying to define it. As it is distinctive from conducting warfare. Certainly targeting innocent civilians is different than targeting legitimate military objectives. Do you not agree with this, conceptually?

Humanity & his ilk refer to Israeli retaliations to Palestinian terrorism as Israeli terrorism.

Humanity & his ilk refer to Israeli retaliations to Palestinian terrorism as Israeli terrorism.

More properly they refer to Israeli SELF-DEFENSE as terrorism.

Terrorism is the act of targeting innocents in order to create an atmosphere of fear which intends to induce the affected party to behave in ways or make concessions they wouldn't normally.

The problem with rewarding terrorism by behaving differently or making concessions, is that it entrenches the reward system into the mindset of the terrorists so they keep performing the behaviour which met with success.

Its no different than giving in to a two-year-old's temper tantrums. The child learns that temper tantrums work. So they keep doing them.

The Israelis target Palestinian innocents, in the thousands at a crack in an attempt to break their resistance to Jewish colonization, blockade and occupation. The Palestinians are simply defending themselves. The Israelis are just replicating what the Nazis did.

The Israelis target Palestinian innocents, in the thousands at a crack in an attempt to break their resistance to Jewish colonization, blockade and occupation. The Palestinians are simply defending themselves. The Israelis are just replicating what the Nazis did.
The Israelis do not target Pal'istanian civilians. Israelis are responding to acts of war waged by one or more Islamist terrorist franchises. The Islamic cowards and social misfits you idolize wage acts of war from civilian areas. The result is dead islamo-civilians.

Those dead islamo's are moderately useful material to be used for propaganda purposes by you Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

I guess Pal'istanians are good for something, right? Stooges for Islamic terrorists and you alike.

The Palestinians are simply defending themselves.

Seriously? Stabbing people in the street is defending yourself? What planet do you live on where, as a concept, its permissible to stab innocent civilians as a means of defense?

I'm not trying to justify terrorism --I'm trying to define it.
I think we know the definition of terrorism... You are attempting to justify 'zionist' terrorism, or try to redefine terrorism!

As it is distinctive from conducting warfare.
Yes correct...

Certainly targeting innocent civilians is different than targeting legitimate military objectives.
No incorrect...

Do you not agree with this, conceptually?

Of course it is possible to carry out a terrorist act against "legitimate military objectives"... Would you classify IDF as "legitimate military objectives"?

You don't defend yourself by firing illegal rockets at Israeli children

I'm not trying to justify terrorism --I'm trying to define it.
I think we know the definition of terrorism... You are attempting to justify 'zionist' terrorism, or try to redefine terrorism!

As it is distinctive from conducting warfare.
Yes correct...

Certainly targeting innocent civilians is different than targeting legitimate military objectives.
No incorrect...

Do you not agree with this, conceptually?

Of course it is possible to carry out a terrorist act against "legitimate military objectives"... Would you classify IDF as "legitimate military objectives"?

Yes they are when they are attacking without reason, but if they are responding to illegal rockets designated war crimes then they are not

No incorrect...

Explain your reasoning.

Uniformed IDF soldiers on active duty? I would.

Please tell me how you would define terrorism in such a way that differentiates it from warfare or military self-defense.

No incorrect...

Explain your reasoning.

Uniformed IDF soldiers on active duty? I would.

Please tell me how you would define terrorism in such a way that differentiates it from warfare or military self-defense.

If I read your comments correctly, you don't believe that terrorism can be carried out against "legitimate military objectives"... Is that correct?

So you agree that attacks on uniformed IDF is NOT Terrorism?

There is a vast difference between war and military self-defense... Would you not agree?

If I read your comments correctly, you don't believe that terrorism can be carried out against "legitimate military objectives"... Is that correct?

By my definition of terrorism? Not speaking of anything specific, but as a concept? Yes -- if it is a legitimate military objective and the purpose is to eliminate that military advantage held by the opponent then it can not be considered terrorism.

So you agree that attacks on uniformed IDF is NOT Terrorism?

I miiiiight be able to come up with specific events which I miiiiight consider terrorism, but conceptually, generally, I agree that attacks on uniformed, IDF soldiers on active duty at the time of the attack would fall outside my definition of terrorism. And I would add to that -- the attacker is also a combatant at that moment. .

There is a vast difference between war and military self-defense... Would you not agree?

Well, yes. Though probably not so vast as you appear to claim.

Now, your turn. What constitutes terrorism as distinct from warfare or military self-defense?

Now THAT"S funny! Hey Monte, give us some examples of Israel targeting thousands of "innocent" Palestinians at a crack. 'Atta boy!

Now THAT"S funny! Hey Monte, give us some examples of Israel targeting thousands of "innocent" Palestinians at a crack. 'Atta boy!

Can we start here. You go boy, start the justifications.

"A deadly attack on a school in the city of Rafah in the south of Gaza has been denounced as a "moral outrage" and "criminal act" by the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon."

Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief

The Palestinians are simply defending themselves.

Seriously? Stabbing people in the street is defending yourself? What planet do you live on where, as a concept, its permissible to stab innocent civilians as a means of defense?

I am sure that if the Palestinians had better access to firearms they would use firearms like the ANC, the IRA and other such independence used.

Forum List

Back