Terrified Biden Seen Wandering White House.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to anonymous sources, Biden was seen wandering the White House grounds this morning, desperately looking for President Obama.

"Barack! Barack! Where are ya, you ol' devil?" Biden yelled as he shuffled through the hallways in his bathrobe and slippers. "You can't hide from me, I know all the best hiding spots around here, you know that! Barack? Helloooo?"

After several minutes of fruitless searching, Biden got more agitated and uncooperative, aides say. At one point he bumped into Kamala Harris and asked for her help. "Michelle! Where's your husband Michelle? I need him real quick. Important meeting."

Amid increased calls for Democrats to show some humanity and help Biden step down and live out his remaining years peacefully, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said to the press: "Statements by these anonymous sources are completely false. The President is in perfect health and also has a fully functional brain."

"Also, there is no crisis at the border," she added. "But if there is, it's totally Trump's fault. No further questions at this time."

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to anonymous sources, Biden was seen wandering the White House grounds this morning, desperately looking for President Obama.

"Barack! Barack! Where are ya, you ol' devil?" Biden yelled as he shuffled through the hallways in his bathrobe and slippers. "You can't hide from me, I know all the best hiding spots around here, you know that! Barack? Helloooo?"

After several minutes of fruitless searching, Biden got more agitated and uncooperative, aides say. At one point he bumped into Kamala Harris and asked for her help. "Michelle! Where's your husband Michelle? I need him real quick. Important meeting."

Amid increased calls for Democrats to show some humanity and help Biden step down and live out his remaining years peacefully, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said to the press: "Statements by these anonymous sources are completely false. The President is in perfect health and also has a fully functional brain."

"Also, there is no crisis at the border," she added. "But if there is, it's totally Trump's fault. No further questions at this time."

You got a problem. Anonymous sources will not cut it anymore. Sources must notarize their statements.

He's got eyes like lumps of coal. Amphetamines don't hide. They forgot he will need blue fake contacts. Are they that stupid?

I posted before I opened that up......BAAAAAWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHA.....But it really isn't fake newz.

And you want someone with less mental capacity to take his place?

y7uwb.jpg

Meanwhile the Gaffer-in-Chief seems Hell bent on starting a war with....

IRELAND!

St. Patrick's Day gaffe not well relceived says the exceedingly left-wing British newspaper - The Guardian:

JOE BIDEN once made one of his trademark gaffes as he met Ireland's former prime minister Enda Kenny to mark St Patrick's Day.

Last week the US President Joe Biden seemed to forget the Defence Secretary's name and even his job title in a speech -– calling Lloyd Austin the "guy who runs that outfit over there". The President was announcing two women were to be promoted to elite, four-star general commands at a ceremony at the White House on International Women'

"My - the guy who runs that outfit over there."

He then quickly added: "I want to make sure we thank the Secretary for all he's done."

The 78-year-old self-confessed "gaffe machine" has made verbal fumbles a hallmark of his career

Then The Guardian reminded the world of how Xiden's mental decline was in evidence several years ago:

On St Patrick's Day six years ago, the then vice president infamously had another foot-in-mouth moment as he greeted Irish politicians.

Sporting a green tie and noticing that everyone else was also wearing one, or clad in green, he suddenly blurted: "Anyone wearing orange is not welcome in here."

The purported joke was a reference to Ireland's religious and political divide which was at the heart of the Troubles, the violence which killed 3,000 from the late Sixties until the start of the millennium.

Oh well.....I mean an individual person who takes joy in the death of 500,000 Americans can hardly be faulted for making light amusement out of a mere 3,000 deaths!

Materia in bold type directly from TheGuardian

An Alzheimer's patient beat your Orange God

lol

Meanwhile the Gaffer-in-Chief seems Hell bent on starting a war with....

IRELAND!

St. Patrick's Day gaffe not well relceived says the exceedingly left-wing British newspaper - The Guardian:

JOE BIDEN once made one of his trademark gaffes as he met Ireland's former prime minister Enda Kenny to mark St Patrick's Day.

Last week the US President Joe Biden seemed to forget the Defence Secretary's name and even his job title in a speech -– calling Lloyd Austin the "guy who runs that outfit over there". The President was announcing two women were to be promoted to elite, four-star general commands at a ceremony at the White House on International Women'

"My - the guy who runs that outfit over there."

He then quickly added: "I want to make sure we thank the Secretary for all he's done."

The 78-year-old self-confessed "gaffe machine" has made verbal fumbles a hallmark of his career

Then The Guardian reminded the world of how Xiden's mental decline was in evidence several years ago:

On St Patrick's Day six years ago, the then vice president infamously had another foot-in-mouth moment as he greeted Irish politicians.

Sporting a green tie and noticing that everyone else was also wearing one, or clad in green, he suddenly blurted: "Anyone wearing orange is not welcome in here."

The purported joke was a reference to Ireland's religious and political divide which was at the heart of the Troubles, the violence which killed 3,000 from the late Sixties until the start of the millennium.

Oh well.....I mean an individual person who takes joy in the death of 500,000 Americans can hardly be faulted for making light amusement out of a mere 3,000 deaths!

Materia in bold type directly from TheGuardian
bout time we invaded Ireland...yes!!!!!!!

An Alzheimer's patient beat your Orange God

lol

Why are you calling Dominion an Alzheimer patient?

C'mon man!

Let's ask Sleepy:

Forum List

Back