What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible day

Ninja

Reaction score
I wake up to find out that Josh Hancock is dead, which was eerily reminiscent of Darryl Kile's death, and then the Lakers lose (trivial compared to a death, but made the day that much worse)...

Think I'm done with sports for a while..

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
I wake up to find out that Josh Hancock is dead, which was eerily reminiscent of Darryl Kile's death, and then the Lakers lose (trivial compared to a death, but made the day that much worse)...

Heard about that on the radio today. Very sad.

I'm a Knick fan though, sorry you were blue, though.

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Reaction score

Pretty sad stuff. They had a big thing on the news here. He pitched for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton a couple of years ago when he was coming up with the Phillies. We have the Yankees AAA team now.

I hope you're not done with sports though. I was planning a big FUCK YOU thread after Kobe gets bounced out the playoffs. Payback for Mirko and St. Pierre. :)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List