Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just like during the last economic crisis, homeless encampments are popping up all over the nation as poverty grows at a very alarming rate. According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, more than half a million people are homeless in America right now, but that figure is increasing by the day. And it isn’t just adults that we are talking about. It has been reported that that the number of homeless children in this country has risen by 60 percent since the last recession, and Poverty USA says that a total of 1.6 million children slept either in a homeless shelter or in some other form of emergency housing at some point last year.

BARRY / HILLARY:
"We don't have time for this shit, these Americans - we have millions of violent illegals and refugees to bring in who are higher priorities right now! It's an election year, man!"

Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes | Zero Hedge

Remind me of the last time you wanted to increase spending to save these poor folks. They're all just too lazy to work, right? Which party does want to promote helping these kids? You say fix the economy and it will all work out. For people in tents, it's a long way to go.

I call bullflop! If you have kids there's all kinds of programs to help .

We're seeing more at our Outreach needing help.
Our homeless shelters have been overbooked for years now. And it's summer. Wait til it's ten below.

I'm noticing more and more coming to feedings in vehicles, that's a sign they are newly homeless or about to be.
I wish someone in Washington would figure out that the economy isn't really all that much better. It's like 1984 or Brave New World everytime I hear that shit. I thought maybe it was just our area--we're rural and backward.

It's true. Our state has cut those "all kinds of programs" to the bone, thanks to our severely Republican governor. Yes, he's gotten people off welfare, at the expense of 6th highest rate of child poverty in the nation.
What a deal!

We're seeing more at our Outreach needing help.
Our homeless shelters have been overbooked for years now. And it's summer. Wait til it's ten below.

I'm noticing more and more coming to feedings in vehicles, that's a sign they are newly homeless or about to be.
I wish someone in Washington would figure out that the economy isn't really all that much better. It's like 1984 or Brave New World everytime I hear that shit. I thought maybe it was just our area--we're rural and backward.

It's all over, there is a tent city in our area, I don't go there but the men of the Outreach do and they tell me it's growing each week. Entire families living there and I don't understand why it's being allowed to have children there. Tent cities are bad news

Obama and W's legacy of "The Period of American WO" continues...

where Israel and massive government spending increases mattered, and precisely nothing else.

Very few programs will prevent homelessness.

They can put a roof over your head.
Waiting lists of a year or sometimes two for those roofs, Timmy. Some towns have funds to put up families in motels, but there's a mighty lot of red tape to get through to even get that, and when the pot is used up for the year, it's gone.

No they can't. Once again some doofus libturd is blabbering about something he knows little of. I deal with these agencies all the time.
Oh so you're a welfare queen !
Oh, shaddup Daws. She knows more than Timmy, that's for sure.

No they can't. Once again some doofus libturd is blabbering about something he knows little of. I deal with these agencies all the time.
Oh so you're a welfare queen !
Oh, shaddup Daws. She knows more than Timmy, that's for sure.

Unlike leftists I try to help these people, they think offering lip service is "help".

Forum List

Back