Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
thanks for the 4-1-1 hitler
Would you see a "Whites Only" sign at a restaurant as anything other than bigoted? Would you see a sign that reads "No Women Need Apply" in the window of a convenience store as anything but sexist?

What crimes are Gays committing? What is the rationale for excluding them from a business?

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
Would you see a "Whites Only" sign at a restaurant as anything other than bigoted? Would you see a sign that reads "No Women Need Apply" in the window of a convenience store as anything but sexist?

What crimes are Gays committing? What is the rationale for excluding them from a business?
I clearly states damn near every person on this planet is a bigot. Im not the one denying what the word means. YOU are.

Im not arguing your strawman.

The rationale is individuality and property. Who cares what the reasons are? Its none of your business.

If I opened a store that ONLY served mulattos, that's my business. I will decide if they're mulattos, since it's my business. No quadroons or octaroons sneaking in on me.

You're the one opening the door for a Hitler.
freedom liberty and lack of govt regulation = a fascist state?
Are you drunk?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
Even queer men, TN.
Created equal does not mean they grow to be equal. Jefferey Dahmer was no MLK.

You want to end institutional discrimination forever?
Scrap PA laws or go full statist and ban the word no. Otherwise you support govt discrimination. Which leads me to believe you probably supported jim crow as well.

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
That has nothing to do with this thread OL.

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Negro's were NOT considered men when that was written they were considered property and you know it.

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter
No idea. Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want. Don't want Trump supporters coming in? Fine its YOUR STORE you should have that right.

Nope.
We know we know...you leftists LOVE to control EVERY aspect of someone's life including who they can live beside and who they can serve in THEIR business.
So does the right and our parents...

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Negro's were NOT considered men when that was written they were considered property and you know it.
Are Negroes men today?

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?
"what crimes have gays committed?"
Do you even logic bro?

Forum List

Back