Tennessee mama blows em out of the water

Yeah she needs to shut up !
Or get educated !...like you !

Pfffft

Don't you have Asians to beat up ?
If she knew that her children would have to be students in law school to study CRT, she wouldn't make such a fool of herself. And if you face that reality you won't look like such a dumb ass either.

If she knew that her children would have to be students in law school to study CRT, she wouldn't make such a fool of herself. And if you face that reality you won't look like such a dumb ass either.

How come you morons all parrot the same shit over and over

Yeah we've heard that 900 times

I've even posted a black man blasting a school board over it ....yet he said almost the exact same thing as you did ...but atleast he understood its an incarnation of it and it should be no where near k thrub12

And teachers also like to add homos into the k thru 12 crt mix with blacks

The homos always encroaching on your victimhood

You should beat them like ya do Orientals .....especially the white ones

That'll teach em

I've met plenty of blacks in my years on this planet that believe in hard work and knowledge will get you what you want.........not making up racial hate propaganda and enforcing it in schools.

Even if all people were the same color, there would STILL be racism.......it's human nature to pick out the difference in someone and use it to your advantage. Eye color, hair color, hair style, fashion, speech, language, body movements, way of thinking, etc......

Forum List

Back