Telling It Like It Is...Finally!

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law"

Libs have refused to use the legal term, preferring 'undocumented' to make them sound less criminal...

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law

They usually have lots of documentation ... a drivers license, a voter registration, and a police record.

"The Justice Department has sent an email to its attorneys instructing them to stop using the progressive, inaccurate term “undocumented immigrants” and instead follow the federal legal code and say, illegal alien. "

:clap:

Illegal aliens sounds stupid, human beings aren't aliens, why not just say illegal immigrants instead?

funny-lol-star-trek-aliens-wont-talk-us-next-generation-annoyed-picard-humor-joke-meme-photo-pic.jpg

:coffee:

'Illegal aliens' sounds better than 'criminal illegal foreigners supported and protected by Democrats'

:p

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law

They usually have lots of documentation ... a drivers license, a voter registration, ...

All available from street vendors just a little ways for the LA Municipal buildings downtown. Along with Social Security numbers freshly stolen from somewhere, as well.

Doesn't Cali have some state law that makes one guilty of 'hate speech' if they refer to criminal illegal aliens as criminal illegal aliens? If that's right, this should be a fun couple of weeks in Federal courts as the left finds one of their mentally ill Obama appointed pedo-friendly faggot Judges to rule however the Party wants them to on this.

Every illegal alien within a radius of 60 light years knows we are here and watching the original broadcast of The Honeymooners. Ralph Cramden should be enough to keep them away.

There's also the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Fox, CNN.....

Either the aliens think Earth asylum is the best comedy show ever or they might decide to wipe us out before we escape this planet and spread our insanity across the galaxy

DgJcpRMUYAAMXyQ.jpg

:popcorn:

"The Justice Department has sent an email to its attorneys instructing them to stop using the progressive, inaccurate term “undocumented immigrants” and instead follow the federal legal code and say, illegal alien. "

Illegal aliens sounds stupid, human beings aren't aliens, why not just say illegal immigrants instead?

funny-lol-star-trek-aliens-wont-talk-us-next-generation-annoyed-picard-humor-joke-meme-photo-pic.jpg

Because immigration is a legal process.

Jumping over the fence means you didn’t go through that process.

Jumping over the fence means you didn’t go through that process.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Hogs are the worst offenders and just bust down the fence unless you electrify it with KV.

So, why not call the ones who don't go through that proces illegal immigrants?

I think we really shouldn't offend the aliens, you don't know what they're capable of

special-effects-1.jpg

:banana2:

Hidden definitions when using syntax. If you want to feed and house them then do it on your property and if they come on my property, I will use the 2ed. Amendment.

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law"

Libs have refused to use the legal term, preferring 'undocumented' to make them sound less criminal...

And you know when "pro-lifers" who eat meat at dinner, eat popcorn at executions and drink champagne at wars start worrying about wording, there's a problem.

So, why not call the ones who don't go through that proces illegal immigrants?

I think we really shouldn't offend the aliens, you don't know what they're capable of

special-effects-1.jpg

:banana2:
Because they aren’t immigrants.....

“Illegal immigrant” implies that someone has gone through the process and somehow has no proof.

Hidden definitions when using syntax.

Yes, that's exactly the problem, comparing aliens to illegal immigrants might offend them
If you want to feed and house them then do it on your property and if they come on my property, I will use the 2ed. Amendment.

I'd love to meet real aliens (provided they were just here to visit of course) but I suppose they have their own food and a spaceship to live in.

If you want to shoot at them go ahead, I just hope they won't blame the entire human race for idiots like you

:popcorn:

Eh, are you talking about aliens or illegal Mexicans?
“Illegal immigrant” implies that someone has gone through the process and somehow has no proof.

Eh what, going through the process is illegal?

But I really don't care what term you use, just don't call them aliens because that might offend the real ones

Damn, am I really the only one who realizes the danger?

:banana:

Eh, are you talking about aliens or illegal Mexicans?

Eh what, going through the process is illegal?

But I really don't care what term you use, just don't call them aliens because that might offend the real ones

Damn, am I really the only one who realizes the danger?

:banana:
Originally the word “foreigner” was synonymous with “alien” before the advent of sci-fi and NASA.

Now we use the term “illegal alien” to fully differentiate them from foreigners/tourists.

Forum List

Back