"Tell your breasts to stop looking at me."

What the hell are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your fellow demagogue is out of date by over a decade, Limbaugh hasn't been fat in a LONG time - but it doesn't stop small minded leftists from spewing hate.

Hey, hate is all you've got - so I understand your desire to use it!

"Yo lefty women, would you tell your breasts to quit staring at your shoes?"

You were saying, hypocrite?

In all fairness, sometimes it does almost look like a woman's breasts are doing a little looking around!

custom_1249046393047_jennifer_aniston_pokies_073.jpg

"Yo lefty women, would you tell your breasts to quit staring at your shoes?"

You were saying, hypocrite?

And exactly WHAT is hypocritical about it?

Hmmmm?

Humor is something that leftists will never know....

Says the person who just got mad over someone calling Rush fat.
Are you really that stupid?

Limbaugh was simply aghast. "[Liberals] just despise basic human nature," the host said.

He had a suggestion for men the next time they check out a woman: "You walk up to the woman and say, 'Will you please ask your breasts to stop staring at my eyes?'"

Classy as always, Rush!

Rush Limbaugh's Latest Attack On Women Is Especially Gross

I would have no idea how to respond. None.

I'd likely have to walk away, because I don't want to go up on assault charges.

It's not really surprising.

This guy has no class.

And yet he has so much more class than anyone on the left. Including the assholes who follow certain posters around, en masse, to jeer at them for their physical ailments/illnesses and pains.

It is amazing.

He also has more class than any of the yahoos here who refer to women's sexual organs as "naughty bits" and who maintain that a mother is a bad mother if she opts to give birth to, rather than kill, a child.

Last edited:
And yet he has so much more class than anyone on the left. Including the assholes who follow certain posters around, en masse, to jeer at them for their physical ailments/illnesses and pains.

It is amazing.

He also has more class than any of the yahoos here who refer to women's sexual organs as "naughty bits" and who maintain that a mother is a bad mother if she opts to give birth to, rather than kill, a child.

You have no class, KG. Which is probably why you defend someone like Rush. Losers have to stick together.

Typical leftie pass play. Media Matters to Huffington to the low information true believers. It's funny that the left gets a lot of it's news analysis from the Comedy Channel but they can't recognize a joke.

Post of the Year so far. ^^^

I heard that show, I wondered if anyone would be so hideously partisan as to complain about an obvious joke.

Limbaugh was simply aghast. "[Liberals] just despise basic human nature," the host said.

He had a suggestion for men the next time they check out a woman: "You walk up to the woman and say, 'Will you please ask your breasts to stop staring at my eyes?'"

Classy as always, Rush!

Crude satire. Harmless enough.

Do you ever cease looking for ways to be a victim?

Last edited:

Classy as always, Rush!

"Oh Rush, please do the same, your enormous breasts are looking at my eyes and I almost puked."

What would the radical left do without the tax exempt Media Matters cherry picking "only conservative speech"? MM throws it to Huffnpuff and the low information left eats it up like pablum. The ironic thing is that the radical left seems to think comedy channel satirists like Colbert are really news analysts and a freaking joke by Rush is taken seriously. The bigots on the left must be a lot of fun at a New Years party...not.

What would the radical left do without the tax exempt Media Matters cherry picking "only conservative speech"? MM throws it to Huffnpuff and the low information left eats it up like pablum. The ironic thing is that the radical left seems to think comedy channel satirists like Colbert are really news analysts and a freaking joke by Rush is taken seriously. The bigots on the left must be a lot of fun at a New Years party...not.
Strange how they completely ignore the absolutely horrid things that the slimy "comedian" Bill Maher has said about women.

Couldn't possibly be because he's a flaming knuckle-dragging liberal, could it? :eusa_whistle:

Classy as always, Rush!

pretty simple answer....

careful they dont bounce up and blacken your eyes.

I don't speak to people simply because they said something to me first. And I have no desire to speak to Rush.

Forum List

Back