Tell Me It Ain't So

Simply stating one's beliefs does not make on unstable. He has as much of a right as anyone else within the guidelines set up by the USSC. (which as I said, I do not 100% agree with but it is what it is)
The bible says a lot of things. What's next, he's going to start supporting abortions because the bible advances that cause? Or maybe bring back slavery. What about hitting your child? Oh wait he only cherry picks things from the bible that go along with his own bigot thought process that his parents probably taught him. Fuck people that live their life from a 2000 year old book of fables.

The bible says a lot of things. What's next, he's going to start supporting abortions because the bible advances that cause? Or maybe bring back slavery. What about hitting your child? Oh wait he only cherry picks things from the bible that go along with his own bigot thought process that his parents probably taught him. Fuck people that live their life from a 2000 year old book of fables.

He might, he might not. I've discussed the hypocrisy of many but we have no idea what he believes outside of a small article.

Simply stating one's beliefs does not make one unstable. He has as much of a right as anyone else within the guidelines set up by the USSC. (which as I said, I do not 100% agree with but it is what it is)
Stating ones beliefs based off them thinking they can interpret what some imaginary being is saying in their head is grounds for a psych evaluation. It's called schizophrenia.

Stating ones beliefs based off them thinking they can interpret what some imaginary being is saying in their head is grounds for a psych evaluation. It's called schizophrenia.

Using that logic kids can no longer talk about Santa Claus in school.

You're just hating on religion and completely missing the point of this kid's constitutional rights are being violated.

Using that logic kids can no longer talk about Santa Claus in school.

You're just hating on religion and completely missing the point of this kid's constitutional rights are being violated.
Santa Claus isnt going around telling people how to live their lives.

Sounds like this kid was being disruptive. Which is grounds for it being throw out of court. Then of course you'll complain about are court system run by communists. Because you're nothing but a mouthpiece for anti-American rhetoric.

Santa Claus isnt going around telling people how to live their lives.

Sounds like this kid was being disruptive. Which is grounds for it being throw out of court. Then of course you'll complain about are court system run by communists. Because you're nothing but a mouthpiece for anti-American rhetoric.
A text is disruptive? You idiot leftist. All that needs to happen is for the recipients to block the number.

Dude, you evidently don't know the first fucking thing about the Constitution

You're just flaming.... again. Gfy
I'll take that as a "no" that you've never seen a Constitutional Law text book.

If this christian nut job was being disruptive (obviously none of us have the full story) that will outweigh any of this. If you fucking knew anything about the actual law, you'd know that. But you're a fucking nut job that knows absolutely nothing about the laws of America.

Forum List

Back