Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a search
Of course you are lying
Why do you have to LIE?

Prove you are not lying
My search proves you are lying.
Shut the fuck up, asshole. I haven't lied about anything, You're a loosemouth, airhead idiot. What you need to search for is a psychiatrist.

It's a totally different thing to video a class for online instruction than it is to have a monitoring 'eye' watching to make sure the teacher (or students) do not cross the sanctioned ideological lines. It's so fascist I can't even believe it's being taken seriously by some of the fruitcakes here. Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised....but anyway
NO.
If a parent wants to know the material covered, get active in the PTA, with the school board, just read your kids' text books. Or, here's a thought, Ask them what they're learning. Bring up the issues of the day in an age appropriate way, nonjudgmentally, and listen to what they say.
Stop talking stupid. Teachers have been about the only occupation doing their jobs without anyone seeing them or supervising them. With CRT, we are seeing the consequences of that, and it needs to be rectified. teachers need to be supervised just like all the rest if us. Get it ?

Now take a chill pill and go to sleep.

He is obviously thinks the PTA and school board are fascist organizations. His kids will probably not bring textbooks home, if they have any. His kids have no idea what they are learning because they did not fall far from the nut tree. The last one he could probably do, since he possesses a lower level of education than his kids!
You are just another spoiled brat,, vested interest TEACHER, who wants to have what no other occupation has., the freedom to work without any supervision. And just so you SELFISHLY, can have that, you're willing to have America's kids have all this CRT filth dumped on them, and have Democrat cities be under siege by CRT trained lunatics. You are disgusting.

Unsupervised? You are so full of shit you must have brown eyes, hair and beard. As an administrator, I was in every one of my teacher's classrooms sometime in the course of a day.
Yeah? Like for 3 minutes , huh ? And if course the teacher is on his/her best behavior WHILE YOU WERE THERE. Please post intelligently.

Is there nothing you will admit that you are completely wrong about. Back in the 1970s, my bus picked me up at 6am and deposited me at school, even though class did not start for another hour. We finally got to leave the school about 3:15 in the afternoon. It is not new, any more than the piece of shit beater you probably drive.
Fool. I've already posted what the school hours are in New York with the source links. You're an idiot.

OK, when did CRT start? It was not as long ago as it seems. Did all of these rioters attend law school where the courses originated? CT has nothing to do with the Marxists who rioted in Portland, Seattle and other major cities last summer and up until today. Antifa is mostly white.
It has everything to do with the rioting, and the race of the rioters has nothing to do with it. You think white kids haven't had CRT thrown at them ?

That is for you to prove. Personally, and I think it is true for most teachers, they want nothing to do with the lies it promotes. Televising classrooms over tvs is a non-starter. You simply refuse to push the "I believe" button.
You simply want teachers to be unsupervised. Tough ass, pal.

Sounds to me like what you want is homeschooling or a private school that shares your outlook.
Televising classrooms, besides being totally paranoid, rings of 1984 like nothing else I've heard before. Get lost, Big Brother.
The only thing that's paranoid is the strange idea that somehow a television monitoring system will be harmful to the classroom. Fully 30 to 40% of instruction today is done online over a screen. Online colleges are growing in number and in popularity. With this particular medium there is a constant monitoring of all things said and done in the classroom and it hasn't seemed to hinder it one bit. During the hybrid session at the end of the school year my grandson's teachers were visible throughout the entire class on his screen. The other students who were physically present at school were audible even if they weren't visible. 1984 has arrived where have you been?
Where did you get that 30-40% of instruction? Where is your link? I detect the distinct odor of bullshit.

OK, when did CRT start? It was not as long ago as it seems. Did all of these rioters attend law school where the courses originated? CT has nothing to do with the Marxists who rioted in Portland, Seattle and other major cities last summer and up until today. Antifa is mostly white.
It has everything to do with the rioting, and the race of the rioters has nothing to do with it. You think white kids haven't had CRT thrown at them ?
I know for a fact that they have not. It is a relatively recent addition to some school's instruction.

I did a search
Of course you are lying
Why do you have to LIE?

Prove you are not lying
My search proves you are lying.
Shut the fuck up, asshole. I haven't lied about anything, You're a loosemouth, airhead idiot. What you need to search for is a psychiatrist.
Cannot prove yourself right? Typical fucktard!

Sounds to me like what you want is homeschooling or a private school that shares your outlook.
Televising classrooms, besides being totally paranoid, rings of 1984 like nothing else I've heard before. Get lost, Big Brother.
The only thing that's paranoid is the strange idea that somehow a television monitoring system will be harmful to the classroom. Fully 30 to 40% of instruction today is done online over a screen. Online colleges are growing in number and in popularity. With this particular medium there is a constant monitoring of all things said and done in the classroom and it hasn't seemed to hinder it one bit. During the hybrid session at the end of the school year my grandson's teachers were visible throughout the entire class on his screen. The other students who were physically present at school were audible even if they weren't visible. 1984 has arrived where have you been?
Where did you get that 30-40% of instruction? Where is your link? I detect the distinct odor of bullshit.
The BS is permanently lodged in your nose dude....
Do your own work.....it is very easy to find.

JO

That is for you to prove. Personally, and I think it is true for most teachers, they want nothing to do with the lies it promotes. Televising classrooms over tvs is a non-starter. You simply refuse to push the "I believe" button.
You simply want teachers to be unsupervised. Tough ass, pal.
Teachers are supervised, dumbass! You may have a tough ass from letting your lover use a strap-on. That's fine! Whatever floats your boat, but you need to stop lying in practically every one of your posts!

JO

Listen asswipe! You made the claim, so back it up. That is your responsibility or accept the fact we will all know you are a lying sack of shit.

JO

Listen asswipe! You made the claim, so back it up. That is your responsibility or accept the fact we will all know you are a lying sack of shit.
hahaha.... I have the link right at the end of my fingertips you drunken has been.....( can smell it from here ) but what kind of teacher would I be if I did your homework for you? Now get off of your ass soldier and march into the net for your info.

JO

JO

hahaha.... I have the link right at the end of my fingertips you drunken has been.....( can smell it from here ) but what kind of teacher would I be if I did your homework for you? Now get off of your ass soldier and march into the net for your info.

JO
Can't back up your bullshit! You are just a typical know-it-all education basher! When was the last time you attempted to get your GED?

Covered? Yes. The entire idea has been dismissed as unworkable. You sure as shit know nothing about television.
"Dismissed as unworkable" by a bunch of spoiled brat teachers, who aren't strong enough to do a job and be held ACCOUNTABLE for it.
Accountable to who? That is where you keep making your error. I was not accountable to your or anyone of your degenerative mental capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back