Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
With today's technology, it would be tolerably expensive and completely rational to record all classes. The files could be deleted after a reasonable period, as determined by the state legislatures. They probably would not even be viewed, except when there is some sort of a question or issue, but making the videos and the knowledge that they exist will be valuable.

Just like body-cams for police.

They would be particularly valuable in schools where behavioral issues are significant, providing a real-time record of what went on in the classroom, how teachers reacted, and so on. The value to teaching supervisors would also be significant.

As an added benefit, the initiative would create a lot of jobs. I can imagine several full-time positions in each school district for someone to manage the files.

But of course, the teachers' unions would fight it, eh?

As an added benefit, the initiative would create a lot of jobs. I can imagine several full-time positions in each school district for someone to manage the files.

You want to raise taxes?

Please state that post #
In a thread of over 600 posts, .......how do hell do I know where it was ?Post # 600 should answer it, anyway.
Liar
Why do you feel the need to LIE
NO school that fully funded has a 6 hour day. Maybe a Special School.

Did you go to a special school?

You LIED about posting a link to the schedule you claim.

You Liar.

I did a search
Of course you are lying
Why do you have to LIE?

Prove you are not lying
My search proves you are lying.
Shut the fuck up, asshole. I haven't lied about anything, You're a loosemouth, airhead idiot. What you need to search for is a psychiatrist.
You lied about posting a school schedule from 9:00am to 3:00 pm.
If you posted it then post it again and quit whining about “there’s too many posts to look through “

It's a totally different thing to video a class for online instruction than it is to have a monitoring 'eye' watching to make sure the teacher (or students) do not cross the sanctioned ideological lines. It's so fascist I can't even believe it's being taken seriously by some of the fruitcakes here. Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised....but anyway
NO.
If a parent wants to know the material covered, get active in the PTA, with the school board, just read your kids' text books. Or, here's a thought, Ask them what they're learning. Bring up the issues of the day in an age appropriate way, nonjudgmentally, and listen to what they say.
Stop talking stupid. Teachers have been about the only occupation doing their jobs without anyone seeing them or supervising them. teachers need to be supervised just like all the rest if us. Get it ?

Yearly Observations
Yearly Observations
Weekly Faculty Meetings
State Testing

Wrong again protectionist
Teachers are Supervised and Held Accountable.

Get your facts straight, you LIAR.

Sounds to me like what you want is homeschooling or a private school that shares your outlook.
Televising classrooms, besides being totally paranoid, rings of 1984 like nothing else I've heard before. Get lost, Big Brother.
The only thing that's paranoid is the strange idea that somehow a television monitoring system will be harmful to the classroom. Fully 30 to 40% of instruction today is done online over a screen. Online colleges are growing in number and in popularity. With this particular medium there is a constant monitoring of all things said and done in the classroom and it hasn't seemed to hinder it one bit. During the hybrid session at the end of the school year my grandson's teachers were visible throughout the entire class on his screen. The other students who were physically present at school were audible even if they weren't visible. 1984 has arrived where have you been?
Where did you get that 30-40% of instruction? Where is your link? I detect the distinct odor of bullshit.
The BS is permanently lodged in your nose dude....
Do your own work.....it is very easy to find.

JO

Listen asswipe! You made the claim, so back it up. That is your responsibility or accept the fact we will all know you are a lying sack of shit.
hahaha.... I have the link right at the end of my fingertips you drunken has been.....( can smell it from here ) but what kind of teacher would I be if I did your homework for you? Now get off of your ass soldier and march into the net for your info.

JO
I was a sailor, my son and daughter are soldiers. STFU ad welcome to ignore. Yu have nothing meaningful to contribute except your ignorance.

I know for a fact that they have not. It is a relatively recent addition to some school's instruction.
You know NOTHING. You're not even aware of all the parents that are going to school board meetings, about their kids being taught CRT. They are almost ALL white,

Teachers are supervised, dumbass! You may have a tough ass from letting your lover use a strap-on. That's fine! Whatever floats your boat, but you need to stop lying in practically every one of your posts!
They are not. RARELY does a principal see them at work.

I did a search
Of course you are lying
Why do you have to LIE?

Prove you are not lying
My search proves you are lying.
Shut the fuck up, asshole. I haven't lied about anything, You're a loosemouth, airhead idiot. What you need to search for is a psychiatrist.
Cannot prove yourself right? Typical fucktard!
Have already proved myself right-100 times
Weird, because I have seen NOTHING you have proved.
LIAR.

Accountable to who? That is where you keep making your error. I was not accountable to your or anyone of your degenerative mental capacity.
Accountable to the parents of the kids they teach, you damn fool. And the community.

And the correct word should have been WHOM, Mr Teacher.

Teachers are supervised, dumbass! You may have a tough ass from letting your lover use a strap-on. That's fine! Whatever floats your boat, but you need to stop lying in practically every one of your posts!
They are not. RARELY does a principal see them at work.
How do you know? Are you there? I'm certainly there.
I think I know better than you, BECAUSE I'm there.

My Principal comes in often (not daily), my Vice Principal does my Evaluation by sitting in my class after we have a pre-evaluation meeting and I fill out paperwork to discuss the particular Learning Target and Success Criteria. Then we have a post-evaluation to discuss what was observed and the VP writes up the evaluation.

But sure, in your simple mind there is NO accountability.
Not good enough for you?

Can he get anything right? I think he is mentally disturbed.
No you don't. You';re just another BIASED TEACHER with VESTED INTEREST, who wants teachers to keep on being unaccountable to parents and the community, and be unsupervised. You're just another spoiled brat who wants something almost no else has.

Unkotare is an idiot who just entered the thread, not realizing that the only people opposing the OP here are vested interest teachers. Generally, every body else (the majority) support the OPO and are not teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back