Teens Gunned Down at Graduation Party With Hundreds in Attendance

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And today's shooting brought to you by Kelloggs Cereal. Get your shooting day started out right with a wholesome bowl full!

Multiple teen casualties were reported after a shooting broke out at a graduation party on Saturday morning.

Police in Thomaston, Georgia, confirmed to WSB-TV that they responded to the deadly incident a little before 1 a.m. The party where the gunfire broke out was being held at the city's Main Event at Park Place event center and had at least 200 people in attendance, most of them being juveniles.

At least one victim was killed in the shooting. Akeem Ellison, 18, was taken to the Upson Regional Medical Center for treatment, but was later pronounced dead, police confirmed.

Another teen party-goer, 17, whose name has not been publicly disclosed, was airlifted to a different hospital for treatment, while a second attendee, a 15-year-old, was also taken to the hospital for their injuries. Authorities have not confirmed what condition the two teens were in.

At least one victim was killed in the shooting. Akeem Ellison, 18, was taken to the Upson Regional Medical Center for treatment, but was later pronounced dead, police confirmed

Clearly an Amish name

And what is the common denominator of all the victims? Every single one of them was fully clothed.
I have yet to see a mass shooting where everyone was naked.

Fact: It's harder to conceal a gun while fully nude &, believe me, you won't want to handle it if you can get it out again.
Trust me, I know.

It's not the guns, it's the clothes.
I'm not afraid to say it: We have a clothing problem in this country.

Prove me wrong

And what is the common denominator of all the victims? Every single one of them was fully clothed.
I have yet to see a mass shooting where everyone was naked.

Fact: It's harder to conceal a gun while fully nude &, believe me, you won't want to handle it if you can get it out again.
Trust me, I know.

It's not the guns, it's the clothes.
I'm not afraid to say it: We have a clothing problem in this country.

Prove me wrong
Sarcasm duly noted. I'm 65 years old. It may boggle your conservative/liberal minds, but this current hate, this animosity (quote Hunter Thompson) fear and loathing crap is a relatively NEW phenomena. We used to get along just fine. Little or no road rage, scant mass murders we all were mostly respectful. Where in the HELL did this animosity come from?

Sarcasm duly noted. I'm 65 years old. It may boggle your conservative/liberal minds, but this current hate, this animosity (quote Hunter Thompson) fear and loathing crap is a relatively NEW phenomena. We used to get along just fine. Little or no road rage, scant mass murders we all were mostly respectful. Where in the HELL did this animosity come from?
It's in the water and in the air. The whole world is metamorphosing.

It's in the water and in the air. The whole world is metamorphosing.
America in the 60's: You trusted your neighbors, you knew them. The whole zeitgeist then (despite the red scare, nuclear war) was generally warm and inviting. I know about the segregation, red lining and yet we where never at each others throats running each off the road speeding through schools zone, play loud ass music crap. Let alone school shootings.

It's the culture we live in. It's been building & gaining steam for years & we're now seeing it culminate in the breakdown of a degenerate society.
When & where I grew up, we respected our parents, teachers & elders, for the most part. Those that didn't were ostracized, not idolized.
We did not bully others to the point of snapping & settled major differences with our fists.
Nobody pulled a gun because we had no desire to kill each other.

It's the culture we live in. It's been building & gaining steam for years & we're now seeing it culminate in the breakdown of a degenerate society.
When & where I grew up, we respected our parents, teachers & elders, for the most part. Those that didn't were ostracized, not idolized.
We did not bully others to the point of snapping & settled major differences with our fists.
Nobody pulled a gun because we had no desire to kill each other.
I have to simplify this to ONE issue, "road rage". It's an indicator of change if anything. 45 years ago, it just wasn't part of the mass phycology THEN. If you made a mistake, you admitted it. Now? I need a dash camera because Americans are such pathological immature maladjusted cretins...

45 years ago, YOU where responsible for you actions. Not racism. Not you gender identity. YOU did That thing YOU did. To quote Flip Wilson:

I have to simplify this to ONE issue, "road rage". It's an indicator of change if anything. 45 years ago, it just wasn't part of the mass phycology THEN. If you made a mistake, you admitted it. Now? I need a dash camera because Americans are such pathological immature maladjusted cretins...
It sounds like you may live in a city. 35 years ago, I lived in LA for about 2 years & while it seemed to be a newer phenomenon, it's something we heard about.
Shootings on the freeways were a thing to be aware of along with the all around crap driving.
It's not bad outside the cities, at least nothing I worry about living rural now.
Nowadays, some gangs will initiate members by bumping your car from behind to get you to stop & having them get out to shoot you
We are in crazy times & they are getting worse

Forum List

Back