Retail Theft? Whats Retail Theft?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
But this is legal in California. And if an employee tries to stop them, they'll be fired. How were they supposed to know this is a crime in the normal states?

But this is legal in California. And if an employee tries to stop them, they'll be fired. How were they supposed to know this is a crime in the normal states?

Love it. THey get used to doing it where the dems order the cops to stand down.

And just like that, they try it somewhere were cops are still allowed to do their job and BLAM, sucks to be them.

Wonder if the charges will be dropped? Also, i want to see the pic on the juvie. FUCK protecting those fuckers.

Love it. THey get used to doing it where the dems order the cops to stand down.

And just like that, they try it somewhere were cops are still allowed to do their job and BLAM, sucks to be them.

Wonder if the charges will be dropped? Also, i want to see the pic on the juvie. FUCK protecting those fuckers.
Yeah, I've never agreed with that. If you commit a crime like this, society has a right to know who the scum is

Saw vid of another jewelry store smash and.grab....cept 1 guy and 2 female employees weren't having it. Guy KO'd 1 and they pushed the rest out the door with nothing to show for their effort.
Owners need to do the shotgun under the counter routine and start thinning the herd with malice.

"this is legal in California."

Tell us more about that statement.
C0A5816E-4942-482E-9970-F7A07238CD76.png

Forum List

Back