What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Teens" Arrested in Brutal Beating of "Asian" Woman

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's that word again: "Teens"

Why don't they just call them "feral humans"?

1660776831709.png

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
I love they call the arrests “justice”. Yet all these thugs are already “known”, which means they already have a long rap sheet. If we had “justice” in this country all these thugs, regardless of age, would had been in jail for a long, long time.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The laws and media work hard to make sure the identities of the juvenile suspects are hidden. Why?

This is a prime example of the type of environment you create when you virtually disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals of any age know they have the upper hand. If this were to happen in my state, even kids realize doing something like this may be the last thing they do on earth. There is no minimum age requirement of who you can shoot or kill in self-defense.

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Teens

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The laws and media work hard to make sure the identities of the juvenile suspects are hidden. Why?

This is a prime example of the type of environment you create when you virtually disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals of any age know they have the upper hand. If this were to happen in my state, even kids realize doing something like this may be the last thing they do on earth. There is no minimum age requirement of who you can shoot or kill in self-defense.
And they know they're not likely to face any serious punishment. No doubt the elderly woman called them ******* anyway

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List