Teen who lit girl's hair on fire and shouted antisemitic comment gets probation

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that polite Canadians are taught to be anti-semitic?

Reaction score
Defence lawyer Sandra Bracken said the boy did not think his words "particularly anti-Semitic," noting the two had an "established pattern" of greeting each other in derogatory terms.
LOL...been there done that.

Following the boy's arrest, police looked at whether the assault qualified as a hate crime.

Now there is a surprise...must have been a white kid.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Even if they had a pattern of derogatory greetings he still fucking set her on fire

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
So if you just barely stab someone it's okay?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wait a sec...

I'm confused. There are no trannies, or black people committing violent crimes in this story.
He said that had the victim been gay the punishment would have been greater. I KNEW he couldn't go an entire topic without throwing something gay in there. :cool:

Reaction score
LMAO...if they knew I was playing which he obviously did. I can remember me and my brothers playing with a fork and knife trying to skip between each others fingers..every once in a while we got stabbed...

MikeK

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am shocked the young man wasn't thrown under the jail. They don't like free speech to much up there in Canada.
Free speech is one thing. He has a right to be anti-Semitic and to express his views. I am fully supportive of that. But what this fellow did to the girl is unacceptable and cruel and he deserves substantial punishment for it.

Reaction score
Read the 2nd link. It was reported that they both called each other by vulgar names and he was playing with a lighter near her hair...stupid yes,criminal not hardly.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List