Teen who lit girl's hair on fire and shouted antisemitic comment gets probation

Defence lawyer Sandra Bracken said the boy did not think his words "particularly anti-Semitic," noting the two had an "established pattern" of greeting each other in derogatory terms.
LOL...been there done that.

Following the boy's arrest, police looked at whether the assault qualified as a hate crime.

Now there is a surprise...must have been a white kid.

Wait a sec...

I'm confused. There are no trannies, or black people committing violent crimes in this story.

He said that had the victim been gay the punishment would have been greater. I KNEW he couldn't go an entire topic without throwing something gay in there. :cool:

LMAO...if they knew I was playing which he obviously did. I can remember me and my brothers playing with a fork and knife trying to skip between each others fingers..every once in a while we got stabbed...

I am shocked the young man wasn't thrown under the jail. They don't like free speech to much up there in Canada.
Free speech is one thing. He has a right to be anti-Semitic and to express his views. I am fully supportive of that. But what this fellow did to the girl is unacceptable and cruel and he deserves substantial punishment for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back