Teen killed after offering suspects ride home

Nobody gets it.
THIS is the PRICE you pay for doing NOTHING.

Simple: Keep doing nothing....it will keep getting worse.
Don't Axe me what you should do...if you don't know by now you are a lost cause.

You probably plan to go see the new Star Wars movie, shop at target and still use Google for your search engine. If so, YOU are a closet liberal and the problem.

God bless the FEW of you that do get it.

Nobody gets it.
THIS is the PRICE you pay for doing NOTHING.

Simple: Keep doing nothing....it will keep getting worse.
Don't Axe me what you should do...if you don't know by now you are a lost cause.

You probably plan to go see the new Star Wars movie, shop at target and still use Google for your search engine. If so, YOU are a closet liberal and the problem.

God bless the FEW of you that do get it.
You keep posting comments like this but why don't you tell us what YOU actually do

I vote for candidates I believe will fix this, but I think you're advocating VIOLENCE without actually saying it. Is that what you're advocating? Revolution? What are YOU actually Doing?

You keep posting comments like this but why don't you tell us what YOU actually do

I vote for candidates I believe will fix this, but I think you're advocating VIOLENCE without actually saying it. Is that what you're advocating? Revolution? What are YOU actually Doing?

Death Angel....seriously ????
Why would you ASSUME I considered violence ???
At last you actually asked so good job on that.

I've posted at least 100 times EXACTLY what conservatives should and need to be doing, and it involves absolutely ZERO violence.
I am baffled why this is so difficult for conservatives. :dunno:
At least one other conservative member made a detailed post on what conservatives could do and as I told him, it would be the loneliest thread on the forum....I was right.

We have the power to change everything without ANY violence at all....but conservatives seem too busy whining and crying to stop and think.
Fortunately "some" conservatives are beginning to understand. Disney, for example, is facing layoffs and massive subscription cancellations.....FINALLY !!!!

More examples.....
Pull your children out of public schools
DO NOT patronize woke Disney (at all...Period)
Avoid ALL woke businesses like Delta and the other woke airlines.
Cancel your Discover card (they have opted to report ALL gun and bullet purchases)
Avoid banks that are woke or anti-Constitution

You see, the problem is it take a little personal effort to research and find all the woke entities you may deal with.....and maybe a little tiny bit of sacrifice but conservatives are too damned lazy and pathetic to do that little to help their cause. Many won't even vote (and haven't for decades)

Last edited:
You are correct about Battle Creek being a rough town, but not just as Michigan towns go, but in comparison with all US Towns. On this index of safe US cities (100 being safest), Battle Creek gets a 4 out of 100. The city of Kelloggs Cornflakes and Tony the Tiger is no place to raise kids.
View attachment 760339View attachment 760341

Well, at least they have President Biden's hometown beat.

If you ever find yourself looking for a night on the town in President Biden's hometown, it happens to be safer than 1% of the sum of all American cities, with only a 1 in 67 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime...

Screen Shot 2023-02-25 at 12.56.20 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-02-25 at 12.56.57 PM.jpg

It's really no wonder cities are burning and violence has increased accross the nation when you have Murdertown USA's hometown boy running the country and leading by example.

Last edited:
Death Angel....seriously ????
Why would you ASSUME I considered violence ???
At last you actually asked so good job on that.

I've posted at least 100 times EXACTLY what conservatives should and need to be doing, and it involves absolutely ZERO violence.
I am baffled why this is so difficult for conservatives. :dunno:
At least one other conservative member made a detailed post on what conservatives could do and as I told him, it would be the loneliest thread on the forum....I was right.

We have the power to change everything without ANY violence at all....but conservatives seem too busy whining and crying to stop and think.
Fortunately "some" conservatives are beginning to understand. Disney, for example, is facing layoffs and massive subscription cancellations.....FINALLY !!!!

More examples.....
Pull your children out of public schools
DO NOT patronize woke Disney (at all...Period)
Avoid ALL woke businesses like Delta and the other woke airlines.
Cancel your Discover card (they have opted to report ALL gun and bullet purchases)
Avoid banks that are woke or anti-Constitution
Individuals who have
You see, the problem is it take a little personal effort to research and find all the woke entities you may deal with.....and maybe a little tiny bit of sacrifice but conservatives are too damned lazy and pathetic to do that little to help their cause. Many won't even vote (and haven't for decades)
You won't change what anyone else does. You can state your opinion and HOPE. That's all. Humans have different individual needs to address in their lives. You can't control that. So they may have to make some choices you won't approve of

I haven't had tv in a decade. I gave up my Discover Card 6 years ago (for other reasons).

I haven't flown since we instituted searches. My "bank" is my locally owned credit union

Glad you think there are things we should do besides violence. That IS how you sound though. All your posts seem "vague". Just "lectures" but no answers.

Im glad I asked and glad you clarified

You won't change what anyone else does. You can state your opinion and HOPE. That's all. Humans have different individual needs to address in their lives. You can't control that. So they may have to make some choices you won't approve of

I haven't had tv in a decade. I gave up my Discover Card 6 years ago (for other reasons).

I haven't flown since we instituted searches. My "bank" is my locally owned credit union

Glad you think there are things we should do besides violence. That IS how you sound though. All your posts seem "vague". Just "lectures" but no answers.

Im glad I asked and glad you clarified

My apologies if I seem to lecture. I believe you.
it's frustration with my fellow conservatives is all.

I do realize people are different, but it still means tyrants are winning if they don't change.
Rush Limbaugh was good at pointing out what you said....so he "led people" into believing HIS ideas were their own and he was good at it.
I'm no Rush Limbaugh and I sure do miss his program.

Kid was trying to be nice and offered to give a couple of little thugs a ride home because it was cold. So they murdered him.

Family of the Battle Creek 17-year-old who was killed earlier this week says he offered the suspects a ride home from a birthday party before he was shot.

Battle Creek Central High School student Jack Snyder was found next to his car around 12:10 a.m. Friday in the area of Battle Creek Avenue and Capital Avenue. EMTs tried to help him but he died at the scene, police said.

Snyder’s family commended Battle Creek police “for bringing this to a quick resolution.” They were also thankful to the community for the support, from area schools painting spirit rocks in his honor to basketball teams wearing parent-made shirts bearing his picture before a game.

Two teens in custody after shooting death of 17-year-old
Snyder’s uncle told News 8 his nephew was at his girlfriend’s birthday party Thursday night. Since the weather was cold, he went to warm up his car and saw two kids walking. He offered them a ride. They tried to carjack him, police said.

“The victim was trying to be a good Samaritan by giving them a ride with the cold temperatures. I do know that he resisted the carjacking. So again, he was trying to help out but wasn’t just going to give over the car,” Battle Creek Police Department Sgt. Jeff Case said at a Tuesday news conference.

Two shots were fired and Snyder was killed.

Over the weekend, a 14-year-old Battle Creek boy was arrested in connection to the killing and a 13-year-old turned himself in. A weapon was also recovered. Police did not say which boy fired the gun or where he may have gotten it.

• A makeshift memorial for Battle Creek Central student Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)
    A makeshift memorial for Battle Creek Central student Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)Read More »
  • A makeshift memorial for Battle Creek Central student Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)
    A makeshift memorial for Battle Creek Central student Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)Read More »
  • A rock outside Battle Creek Central High School memorializes Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)
    A rock outside Battle Creek Central High School memorializes Jack Snyder. (Feb. 21, 2023)Read More »

Both teens are being held at the Calhoun County Youth Center. The 14-year-old was expected be arraigned on an open murder charge Wednesday and the 13-year-old was charged with open murder Tuesday. Both were expected to be charged as adults.

The two suspects are friends but have no relation to Snyder. Though Case would not say if the either has a criminal history, he did say police “have dealt with them before.”

A GoFundMe has been set up for Snyder’s family.
Probably black kids killed him.

Forum List

Back