Ted Nugent to Release New 'Greatest Sh*ts' Collection

wow, that got boring quick.

got over poop humor when I was 12

Republican's have no sense of humor, period. We own comedy!

Sump'm tells me if it had been John Kerry that walked around in his own shit for a month to get out of Vietnam, this asshat would find this thread hi-fuckin-larious.
I might have, but not really, poop humor really is grade school stuff, that's why leftist use it.

This is not "poop humor" this is "Nugent humor" and maybe if he didn't crap himself to avoid service there wouldn't be such articles "floating" around ::)

You are just filled with love for others. you must have a sad life. And you don't mind if everyone sees how sad it is. sheesh

Republican's have no sense of humor, period. We own comedy!

The only thing you own is the accountability for you bastards are trying to do to freedom.

You are just filled with love for others. you must have a sad life. And you don't mind if everyone sees how sad it is. sheesh

LOL if my life is sad then how sad is a person that has nothing better to do with their day then call total strangers sad online? LOGIC

Sump'm tells me if it had been John Kerry that walked around in his own shit for a month to get out of Vietnam, this asshat would find this thread hi-fuckin-larious.

Sump'n tells me that this lie gets more outrageous every time one of you fuckwads tells it.

Hey, you're a leftist - head filled with shit, heart filled with hate.

Forum List

Back